General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .

According to this, you believe soldiers provide no service to this country but are just paid employees.
---------------------------------------------- pretty much , after all , they volunteer for the JOB of soldier to get training , paychecks and education so after payment to them they have been paid in full RDave .
Except the ones permanently injured or dead,.

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'
Please. Will someone explain that to me?

Got proof or a link that Trump paid off a doctor??

Didn't think so.

Please, What bone spurs??? He has a history of lying about his medical condition. He wrote his own medical report in the campaign.

I'll ask again.

Got proof or a link to him writing his own medical report or paying a doctor off??

Didn't think so.

You sure are full of shit.

His doctor said Trump wrote that report. Pull your head out of your ass once in a while & get better informed.

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
Clinton avoided the draft legally. There was no draft when Obama was of age. GW Bush hid out in the Guard.

Clinton, Obama & GW Bush did not trash the service of our military people for their service.

It is so sad that you can't see it.

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .

According to this, you believe soldiers provide no service to this country but are just paid employees.
---------------------------------------------- pretty much , after all , they volunteer for the JOB of soldier to get training , paychecks and education so after payment to them they have been paid in full RDave .
-------------------------- lots of people die , some soldiers die or are messed up . I fully support excellent , the best medical care and help for wounded , disfigured and messed up USA Military wounded in action . I also recognize that they VOLUNTEERED for the JOB of USA Military RDave .

Cross POTUS and you are screwed. McCain found that out, and now the Commander who slammed POTUS earlier this year

I have no issue with how POTUS defends himself

-Geaux
So you agree with trasdhing the service of those who served.

You are as big of a piece of shit as your orange leader.

8 year olds act like that. How fucking old are you?

Trump avoided the draft LEGALLY also, so why all the bitching about him, and not Clinton? Trump has always said he supports the military, and has made good on his promise to fund it properly. Under Obama, our military suffered greatly. Democrats including Obama, and Hillary have always hated the military, and it shows.

-------------------------- lots of people die , some soldiers die or are messed up . I fully support excellent , the best medical care and help for wounded , disfigured and messed up USA Military . I also recognize that they VOLUNTEERED for the JOB of USA Military RDave .
I did not volunteer & I never trashed the service of any vet.

Trump avoided the draft LEGALLY also, so why all the bitching about him, and not Clinton? Trump has always said he supports the military, and has made good on his promise to fund it properly. Under Obama, our military suffered greatly. Democrats including Obama, and Hillary have always hated the military, and it shows.

Legally??? So you believe the convenient bone spur report.

I am bitching at Trump because he trashed our veterans.. Why do you sup[port that???
A man who ran from militrary service trashing the service of those who served. How unAmerican can you get?

Only a true moron would think lying to go to war & get 4500 soldiers killed is supporting the military.

Now Republicans support trashing vets.

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'

Got proof or a link that Trump paid off a doctor??

Didn't think so.

Please, What bone spurs??? He has a history of lying about his medical condition. He wrote his own medical report in the campaign.

I'll ask again.

Got proof or a link to him writing his own medical report or paying a doctor off??

Didn't think so.

You sure are full of shit.

His doctor said Trump wrote that report. Pull your head out of your ass once in a while & get better informed.

You sure are funny.

No Link??

Thought not.

Cross POTUS and you are screwed. McCain found that out, and now the Commander who slammed POTUS earlier this year

I have no issue with how POTUS defends himself

-Geaux
So you agree with trasdhing the service of those who served.

You are as big of a piece of shit as your orange leader.

8 year olds act like that. How fucking old are you?
Again, I have no issue with how Trump defends himself.

-Geaux

-------------------------- lots of people die , some soldiers die or are messed up . I fully support excellent , the best medical care and help for wounded , disfigured and messed up USA Military . I also recognize that they VOLUNTEERED for the JOB of USA Military RDave .
----------------------------- i don't trash them either , i just don't worship them RDave .

-------------------------- lots of people die , some soldiers die or are messed up . I fully support excellent , the best medical care and help for wounded , disfigured and messed up USA Military wounded in action . I also recognize that they VOLUNTEERED for the JOB of USA Military RDave .
They go beyond "just a job", asshole.

----------------------------- i don't trash them either , i just don't worship them RDave .
You just trashed them.

Clinton joined the ROTC until he found out his number was to high to get drafted. He quit the ROTC, went to England and campaigned against the war.

The only time Barry wanted to see the military is when there was a photo op. Like the one when SEAL team six got UBL.

Other than that he had nothing but disdain for the military and it showed.

'

Wow, the Little Trumpsters are displaying their total lack of patriotism, again.
Look at their posts. Man, these people are so easily manipulated by a snake oil salesman, who has embarrassed the United States and the presidency by his total lack of respect and his over inflated ego. T
And the Little Trumpsters drool. They put Trump over country, every single time and they won't stop. What does that say about them?

concerning 'mcraven' as far as i know he is a lefty RDave .
He backed no candidate.

Trump is a liar & you are stupid for believing him.

Oh he was a good friend to Brennan as I recall and took umbridge when Brennan's security clearance was revoked.

He had no problem telling one and all what he thought of Trump.

Guess that makes you stupid for believing the General.

Clinton joined the ROTC until he found out his number was to high to get drafted. He quit the ROTC, went to England and campaigned against the war.

The only time Barry wanted to see the military is when there was a photo op. Like the one when SEAL team six got UBL.

Other than that he had nothing but disdain for the military and it showed.
What disdain.

There was no disdain.

Obama visiterd a wsr zone to meet the troops.

Your fat aqssed oirange POS wouldn't go out in the rain to honor those who gave their lives for our country.
So fuck you you ignorant piece of shit. You hang out with Trump, I'll stick to real Americans.

Forum List

Back