General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster
He did not. Quit lying like the author is, also-

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said.

Unless, of course, you don’t wish the same...
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

concerning 'mcraven' as far as i know he is a lefty RDave .
He backed no candidate.

Trump is a liar & you are stupid for believing him.

Oh he was a good friend to Brennan as I recall and took umbridge when Brennan's security clearance was revoked.

He had no problem telling one and all what he thought of Trump.

Guess that makes you stupid for believing the General.

The man stood up with one of his fellow Americans that spent years keeping us safe.

Too bad you will piss on anyone who says anything bad about Trump regardless of it is true or not.

I have a thought. BE A FUCKING AMERICAN first & not as dumbasss POS Tfrumpette.

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'
Please. Will someone explain that to me?

Wow, the Little Trumpsters are displaying their total lack of patriotism, again.
Look at their posts. Man, these people are so easily manipulated by a snake oil salesman, who has embarrassed the United States and the presidency by his total lack of respect and his over inflated ego. T
And the Little Trumpsters drool. They put Trump over country, every single time and they won't stop. What does that say about them?
--------------------------------------- geez , you foreigners , Anyway TRUMP is doing what i want for the most part . He is the best President i have seen since i started taking a bit of interest 50 years ago KiwiMan .

He backed no candidate.

Oh he was a good friend to Brennan as I recall and took umbridge when Brennan's security clearance was revoked.

The man stood up with one of his fellow Americans that spent years keeping us safe.

Too bad you will piss on anyone who says anything bad about Trump regardless of it is true or not.

I have a thought. Be an American instead of a Trump hater and a lefty loon.

He backed no candidate.

------------------------------------ naw , i don't like 'mcraven' lefty politics is what it is RDave . And i find that a lot of retired military are lefties and lefty gun control types and thats another complaint that i have against retired military RDave .

He backed no candidate.

------------------------------------ naw , i don't like 'mcraven' lefty politics is what it is RDave . And i find that a lot of retired military are lefties and lefty gun control types and thats another complaint that i have against retired military RDave .

You have nothing to baser this on other than the rantings of you orange buddy.

Step back & realize that your blind support for Trump has you trashing the service of our soldiers & their leaders.

He backed no candidate.

I support our troops. You support the man that has trashed the service of vets.

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'
Please. Will someone explain that to me?

Wow, the Little Trumpsters are displaying their total lack of patriotism, again.
Look at their posts. Man, these people are so easily manipulated by a snake oil salesman, who has embarrassed the United States and the presidency by his total lack of respect and his over inflated ego. T
And the Little Trumpsters drool. They put Trump over country, every single time and they won't stop. What does that say about them?
--------------------------------------- geez , you foreigners , Anyway TRUMP is doing what i want for the most part . He is the best President i have seen since i started taking a bit of interest 50 years ago KiwiMan .
So, you admit that you want to trash the service of our veterans.

He backed no candidate.

I always support the troops as does Trump.
He's always supported our troops and only lefty loons like you see it differently.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.

IMHO-----RETIRED MARINE or NAVY officers------are out of order
when they publically criticize the President over military issues or
comments about military he made in the past. -----ON THE OTHER
hand-----the President should also desist from Monday morning
quarter backing of the actions of military officers in the past. The
military does its own INVESTIGATIONS MR. PRESIDENT----and
you were not COMMANDER IN CHIEF BACK THEN

He backed no candidate.

------------------------------------------- heres some info for you RDave . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- lotta retired USA Military are unamerican gun controlling lefties as i already mentioned RealDave .

Think about what would have been aid if Barack Obama said that John McCain was not a hero & he was stupid for getting shot down & captured. If he called our generals all stupid? If he called a widow of a soldier who gave all a liar.

My God the right wingers would have had a fit.

Trump says it & these same people agree with him.

How pathetic these Trumpettes have become. Trump has hurt our farmers, they don't care. Trump blamed Puerto Rico for getting hit with a hurricane, they don't care. Trump says we need to rake our forests, they agree. Trump says we need more pollution, they agree. Trump runs up the deficit, they don't care. Trump calls world leaders stupid, they agree. Trump charges the government $75,ooo for two night's stay in one of his resorts, they don't care. Trump puts in a tax cut that gives him millions, they don't care because they got an extra $20 a week. Trump puts his own kids in charge of a large portion of our country, they don't care. what the Rev Jones did, & invite his followers to one of his resorts & passed out the Koolade
These peole are not Americans, they are Trumpettes. America is not build on bigotry & hate.

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
He did not. Quit lying like the author is, also-

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said.

Unless, of course, you don’t wish the same...
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

He backed no candidate.

------------------------------------------- heres some info for you RDave . --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- lotta retired USA Military are unamerican gun controlling lefties as i already mentioned RealDave .

Think about what would have been aid if Barack Obama said that John McCain was not a hero & he was stupid for getting shot down & captured. If he called our generals all stupid? If he called a widow of a soldier who gave all a liar.

How pathetic these Trumpettes have become. Trump has hurt our farmers, they don't care. Trump blamed Puerto Rico for getting hit with a hurricane, they don't care. Trump says we need to rake our forests, they agree. Trump says we need more pollution, they agree. Trump runs up the deficit, they don't care. Trump calls world leaders stupid, they agree. Trump charges the government $75,ooo for two night's stay in one of his resorts, they don't care. Trump puts in a tax cut that gives him millions, they don't care because they got an extra $20 a week. Trump puts his own kids in charge of a large portion of our country, they don't care. what the Rev Jones did, & invite his followers to one of his resorts & passed out the Koolade
These peole are not Americans, they are Trumpettes. America is not build on bigotry & hate.

He wasn't a hero. He was a POW like many others.

He used that POW status to launch a career in politics. Period.

He backed no candidate.

So, you support gun violence.

He wasn't a hero. He was a POW like many others.

He used that POW status to launch a career in politics. Period.
I suspect your oranmge buddy would not hasve done it.

That IS being a hero.

Bering captured was not his choice. He was offered an early release but would not leave without the others.

That is being a hero.

Fuck you & your lack of respect for our veterans

He backed no candidate.

I always support the troops as does Trump.
He's always supported our troops and only lefty loons like you see it differently.
When??? How???? When he would not go out in the rain??? When he trashed their service???> When he sent them to the border for a political stunt???

I know, when he visited our troops in an oveseas war zone. Oh wait, he meant to do it but he has been too busy golfing *& campaigning.

You & Trump are disgraces.

The disgusting left seems to think Trump should not be allowed to defend himself or criticize anyone who trashes him first. They will side with anyone, even people they hate, if that person says something negative about Trump. They are the biggest phonies on the planet.

Forum List

Back