General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

When McRaven said Trump should revoke his security clearance too (after revoking the security clearance of John Brennan) Trump missed a golden opportunity to take up the loud mouth's threat and call his bluff.

i-know-more-about-isis-than-the-generals-left-pictured-8674885.png

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'
Please. Will someone explain that to me?

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'

Got proof or a link that Trump paid off a doctor??

Didn't think so.

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .
Therte isc a great example.

It is OK to lie about & trash the service of veterans if they did not support a candidate you like?

McRaven did not campaign for any of them & admired both Bush & Obama. Trump is a lying fuck & you are so God damn stupid you believe him.

Jesus fuck. If that is the way you treat our veterans, pack up your shit & leave.

'

Didn't think so.

Please, What bone spurs??? He has a history of lying about his medical condition. He wrote his own medical report in the campaign.

According to this, you believe soldiers provide no service to this country but are just paid employees.

Cross POTUS and you are screwed. McCain found that out, and now the Commander who slammed POTUS earlier this year

I have no issue with how POTUS defends himself

-Geaux

You are really naive.

'

Didn't think so.

Please, What bone spurs??? He has a history of lying about his medical condition. He wrote his own medical report in the campaign.

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.

'

Didn't think so.

I'll ask again.

Got proof or a link to him writing his own medical report or paying a doctor off??

Didn't think so.

You sure are full of shit.

According to this, you believe soldiers provide no service to this country but are just paid employees.
---------------------------------------------- pretty much , after all , they volunteer for the JOB of soldier to get training , paychecks and education so after payment to them they have been paid in full RDave .

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
I was thinking the same thing. Its OK for Slick Willie Clinton to run off to Oxford

I remember when it was hip to be a draft dodger. The liberals were all for it

-Geaux

New Topics

Forum List

Back