General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

Clinton signed up then didn't show. That is draft dodging and school in England had nothing to do with it. A doctor signed off on Trump's deferment and until they show it wasn't legit it's just another libtard fantasy. Continuing to support a draft dodger while making unfounded insinuations about a medical deferment. The left live in their own fantasy world and demand everyone else give up reality too.

Clinton signed up then didn't show. That is draft dodging and school in England had nothing to do with it. A doctor signed off on Trump's deferment and until they show it wasn't legit it's just another libtard fantasy. Continuing to support a draft dodger while making unfounded insinuations about a medical deferment. The left live in their own fantasy world and demand everyone else give up reality too.
And now we have the current draft dodger-in-chief who disparages the military.

Liberal proof be like " I know because my mother's girlfriend's sister's dog groomer's cousin's barber said so.
Head shot.gif

I never voted for GW Bush, Clinton, or Trump.

You voted for two. So yes, you do support draft dodgers.

Since you obviously don't know the meaning of draft dodger your opinion is worthless.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
He never supported any candidate,.
"You are acv lying piece of shit.

Tell is how McRaven failed at his job?

Why do you think Trump knows more than McRaven????

Find me any military expert that says McRaven did a poor job.

He's a Hillary supporter and an idiot. I didn't say a damn thing about his job.

Trump did say something about his iob & you are defending Trump.

Show me where he said or did anything to support Hillary Clinton.

According to you, it is ok to trash a veteran's service to this country if they are not an ass kissing dumbass Trumpette.

Let's see, in order:

1. Irrelevant nonsense.
2. Already well known.
3. Illogical partisan garbage.

You are too stupid to talk to.

Dismissed.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
He never supported any candidate,.
"You are acv lying piece of shit.

Tell is how McRaven failed at his job?

Why do you think Trump knows more than McRaven????

Find me any military expert that says McRaven did a poor job.

He's a Hillary supporter and an idiot. I didn't say a damn thing about his job.

Trump did say something about his iob & you are defending Trump.

Show me where he said or did anything to support Hillary Clinton.

According to you, it is ok to trash a veteran's service to this country if they are not an ass kissing dumbass Trumpette.

Let's see, in order:

1. Irrelevant nonsense.
2. Already well known.
3. Illogical partisan garbage.

You are too stupid to talk to.

Dismissed.

Great response.

I expect as much from a dumbass piece of shit who suppoirts Trump dissing the service of our veterans.

Since you obviously don't know the meaning of draft dodger your opinion is worthless.

A draft dodger is one that takes action to avoid the draft.

I guess forging medical records & getting Daddy to get into the guard doesn't count but going to England to school does.

Funny chit

I guess forging medical records & getting Daddy to get into the guard doesn't count but going to England to school does.

Funny chit

No, a doctor ordering the deferment is not dodging, but

Funny chit

No, a doctor diagnosing a medical problem is a deferment, not draft dodging, but signing up for the Army reserves then not showing up and being classified AWOL is. You libtards always talk about his going to England. That had nothing to do with it and is just you idiots trying to change the subject, unless of course you actually just don't understand.

Funny chit

No, a doctor ordering the deferment is not dodging, but

Funny chit

No, a doctor diagnosing a medical problem is a deferment, not draft dodging, but signing up for the Army reserves then not showing up and being classified AWOL is. You libtards always talk about his going to England. That had nothing to do with it and is just you idiots trying to change the subject, unless of course you actually just don't understand.

So, it is not dodging the draft when you use your family's wealth & influence to never be considered. It is only dodging the draft when you don;t have a rich daddy and you get a draft notice. Trump evidently had a physical for a reason?

You can't be that dense. A physical is required for induction. Signing up and then not showing up and being AWOL has nothing to do with daddy's money or lack thereof nor has it anything to do with going to school in England. I guess it's true, "there is none so blind as one who will not see."

You can't be that dense. A physical is required for induction. Signing up and then not showing up and being AWOL has nothing to do with daddy's money or lack thereof nor has it anything to do with going to school in England. I guess it's true, "there is none so blind as one who will not see."
If Clinton had a rich daddy, he would not have been drafted. He could have bought a bone spur report & get a spot in the Guard.

Look, Buying a doctors report is ILLEGAL.

Getting a spot ion the Guard because your daddy has influence is CHEATING.

I don't defend Bill Clinton. I laugh at you because you are too fucking stupid to see Bush & Trump as just as bad.

Look, Buying a doctors report is ILLEGAL.

I don't defend Bill Clinton. I laugh at you because you are too fucking stupid to see Bush & Trump as just as bad.

I agree on Trump, but at least Pres Bush served.

Look, Buying a doctors report is ILLEGAL.Nam.

I agree on Trump, but at least Pres Bush served.

He did serve.

I was of age during the Vietnam draft. You could not get into the National Guard because so many tried.. It you were draftable, it was one way to avoid the jungles of Viet Nam.
If you did not have an deferement like school, then your options to avoid the draft were:

Join the Guard
Enlist in the Navy
Skip the country.
Get a doctor's excuse or try to fail the medical exam.

They had the lottery my Freshman year in college, my number was high. I had a friend who drew number one & he joined the Navy. No one I knew could get in the guard. One friend got drafted & filed for Conscientious Objector spending a lot of time in the brig & eventually ruining his life as he never recovered. I had friends that went & never came back.

Isn't it sad that so many people would side with a man that paid off a doctor to get him out of the Vietnam war would have no problem with him trashing our military leaders.

He trashed John McCain's service, He trashed POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family, He trashed a widow of a slain soldier the day she met her husband's body at the airport, He trashed our military leaders.

How the FUCK do you assfucks still, back this man. How do any of the Trumpettes who served in the military put up with this shit.,
'
Please. Will someone explain that to me?
They won't, because they can't.

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
No, but they honored the military while serving as Commander-in-Chief. They didn’t skip out on memorial services because they were afraid their hair might get wet.
They didn't improve conditions for service members or vets like The Don has.

Veterans Affairs Dept. tells congressional staffers it won't repay underpaid GI Bill benefits recipients

And that's on top of increased wait times and reduced support. Now, Trump's VA says they screwed up and it's too much trouble to fix it. Some of the unspoken 'fuck the vets' policy was just spoken.

Forum List

Back