Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

Almost 900 Syrians living in the UK were arrested last year

Our revelation comes after Northumbria Police were last month accused of a cover-up over an alleged attack by Syrians on two teenage girls in Newcastle.

One of the suspects was being followed by the BBC for a report on how his family had settled in the UK.

In Northumbria, the force admitted that last year – the latest available figures - they arrested a total of 16 Syrians.

This tally of arrests included two alleged sex offences, six claims of violence assaults and three of public disorder.

In London, 238 arrested included two for rape, three for death threats and seven for sex offences.

And Nottinghamshire cops nicked one for sexual activity with an underage girl

To free political prisoner Tommy Robinson. These are the people I would love to see in America.

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson's Release

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted.
A rally for "Free Speech"?

Free speech is the GOP nightmare. That's why Trump attacks the fourth estate.
Trump has free speech. Why would you deny him that?

It's funny because the jailed Nazi's name isn't even Tommy.

Being concerned about and opposed to the sexual molestation of children makes one a Nazi?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're far from the first LIbEral on this forum to openly take a similar position.
He ignored Britain’s long history of child molestation until Muslims were involved. Strange eh?
Link...............show the old history to us and then compare to the increased crimes since the influx...........

Links...................
I did already in another thread, a number of pedo scandals including one long lasting one that included some high level government officials and celebrities. It is easy to find. As to the rest, you don’t order me around. If your claim is that child sex trafficking is on the rise then you need to show data supporting that, and data that takes into account changes in criminal reporting over the years. If you are going to make a claim that Muslims are the cause of this theoretical increase, then provide the data that shows it. Generic graphs showing an increase in general crime is meaningless.

Being concerned about and opposed to the sexual molestation of children makes one a Nazi?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're far from the first LIbEral on this forum to openly take a similar position.
He ignored Britain’s long history of child molestation until Muslims were involved. Strange eh?
Link...............show the old history to us and then compare to the increased crimes since the influx...........

Links...................
I did already in another thread, a number of pedo scandals including one long lasting one that included some high level government officials and celebrities. It is easy to find. As to the rest, you don’t order me around. If your claim is that child sex trafficking is on the rise then you need to show data supporting that, and data that takes into account changes in criminal reporting over the years. If you are going to make a claim that Muslims are the cause of this theoretical increase, then provide the data that shows it. Generic graphs showing an increase in general crime is meaningless.
And I have shown in the past on these boards the increase of Rape and violence as a result of the refugees..............So if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. Now neither of us has to prove a thing.

Guess we want the proof we have to search each others old threads...........Don't think so.

Our revelation comes after Northumbria Police were last month accused of a cover-up over an alleged attack by Syrians on two teenage girls in Newcastle.

One of the suspects was being followed by the BBC for a report on how his family had settled in the UK.

In Northumbria, the force admitted that last year – the latest available figures - they arrested a total of 16 Syrians.

This tally of arrests included two alleged sex offences, six claims of violence assaults and three of public disorder.

In London, 238 arrested included two for rape, three for death threats and seven for sex offences.

This doesn’t seem to show much in the way of serious crime ... two rapes, one sex with a minor and an alleged a

Hey ya’ll we can chill the fuck out here. As long as you’re raped by an immigrant all is good. Please only focus your outrage at the white guys and you know... until then enjoy the sex!

What matters more....the ethnicity of the rapist or the fact that someone was raped?
To you? It’s quite apparent the race or religion of the rapists come first.
Rape is rape. But you only feel outrage when it involves a Muslim eh?

This doesn’t seem to show much in the way of serious crime ... two rapes, one sex with a minor and an alleged a

Hey ya’ll we can chill the fuck out here. As long as you’re raped by an immigrant all is good. Please only focus your outrage at the white guys and you know... until then enjoy the sex!

What matters more....the ethnicity of the rapist or the fact that someone was raped?
To you? It’s quite apparent the race or religion of the rapists come first.
Rape is rape. But you only feel outrage when it involves a Muslim eh?
Always trying to water down anything to do with Muslims..........ALWAYS Coyote............why is that........you and a few others are always the ones running to their rescue...........Are you Muslim.....................

Are you against Free Speech or do you want HATE CRIMES here in the United States.........for saying you are against allowing more muslims from the middle east into our country.

Do you agree or disagree with the policy in England................

If you do.......we throw rioters in Berkley for their acts.......ANTIFA.............BLM...........Nazi's....don't really have a problem with that one...........lol...........anyone you deem to speak HATE.............

He's thrown in jail for speaking his mind...........and here you are defending it..........

Do you want us in jail too..............because we dare to speak our mind.............because if you agree with England's policies then you must want it here too.

Links...................
So unless you can show that Muslims have caused more rape you should just STFU about it. Never mind rape is always bad. But until you get your local rapists under control just ignore the immigrant you racist.

I’m kind of wondering when it is you will actually stand up for the victims.

If I were living in England right now and posted this online............like Facebook............I'm going to jail for being Hateful..............

Should I go to jail Coyote...............

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

• Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
  • Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.
  • In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.
  • The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

Links...................
So unless you can show that Muslims have caused more rape you should just STFU about it. Never mind rape is always bad. But until you get your local rapists under control just ignore the immigrant you racist.

Who said ignore the rapists? No one. I’m kinda wondering when you will focus on hunting down the actual criminals instead of focusing on anti-immigrant/anti-Muslim agitation and lynchmob mentality. Goes back to my original question, what is more important, the crime or the ethnicity of the perpetrator? As long as you feel it is the latter you are not standing up for the victim.

If I were living in England right now and posted this online............like Facebook............I'm going to jail for being Hateful..............

I don’t happen to agree with Europe’s restrictions on free speech in regards to “hate speech”, so I am not sure what your point is?

Links...................
And I have shown in the past on these boards the increase of Rape and violence as a result of the refugees..............So if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. Now neither of us has to prove a thing.

Guess we want the proof we have to search each others old threads...........Don't think so.
You keep

Links...................

Who said ignore the rapists? No one. I’m kinda wondering when you will focus on hunting down the actual criminals instead of focusing on anti-immigrant/anti-Muslim agitation and lynchmob mentality. Goes back to my original question, what is more important, the crime or the ethnicity of the perpetrator? As long as you feel it is the latter you are not standing up for the victim.
Why not come out and say it........You agree with throwing people in jail for speaking out against Muslims...........

You want HATE CRIMES HERE..................Again.........shall we throw Berkley students in jail...........ANTIFA.............and others................HELL let's throw everyone in Jail that Coyote feels is saying something HATEFUL...................

Is it a slippery slope Coyote..................Are you for the 1st Amendment..........or against................it...............

I don’t happen to agree with Europe’s restrictions on free speech in regards to “hate speech”, so I am not sure what your point is?

He was thrown in jail for protesting against taking in more refugees and speaking out against Muslims..........

Damn the nerve............Have you seen the threads on other countries........they are doing more than talking about doing something.........I know you've seen it...........Austria............they are causing crime there and Raping young girls....preaching Islam will Dominate the World in their Mosques...........people are getting pissed..............do you see it.....

In England say anything........to jail you go.

Links...................

You keep

Links...................

Why not come out and say it........You agree with throwing people in jail for speaking out against Muslims...........

You want HATE CRIMES HERE..................Again.........shall we throw Berkley students in jail...........ANTIFA.............and others................HELL let's throw everyone in Jail that Coyote feels is saying something HATEFUL...................

Is it a slippery slope Coyote..................Are you for the 1st Amendment..........or against................it...............
Why would I come out and say something I don’t agree with? I totally support free speech. I think it is better to have hate speech out in the open where it can be exposed to sunlight and confronted.

He was thrown in jail for protesting against taking in more refugees and speaking out against Muslims..........

Damn the nerve............Have you seen the threads on other countries........they are doing more than talking about doing something.........I know you've seen it...........Austria............they are causing crime there and Raping young girls....preaching Islam will Dominate the World in their Mosques...........people are getting pissed..............do you see it.....

That is not why he was jailed.

Links...................

You keep

Links...................

Why would I come out and say something I don’t agree with? I totally support free speech. I think it is better to have hate speech out in the open where it can be exposed to sunlight and confronted.
Then you should agree that the man should be released................For speaking his mind...........

Has England silenced Free Speech by acts like these...........So say it................The man should not have been thrown in jail...............You know this is happening not only in England but in Europe................And people are getting fed up with it.......................They are really getting PO'd..............don't you see it..................I know you do.

Meanwhile Myanmar is perpetrating horrific rapes on women and children of one of their minorities and rape is ongoing in the Congo where women and children are so abused they need extensive surgery to fix it.

You keep

Then you should agree that the man should be released................For speaking his mind...........

Has England silenced Free Speech by acts like these...........So say it................The man should not have been thrown in jail...............You know this is happening not only in England but in Europe................And people are getting fed up with it.......................They are really getting PO'd..............don't you see it..................I know you do.
If that was why he was jailed then yes but it wasn’t.

Forum List

Back