Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
To free political prisoner Tommy Robinson. These are the people I would love to see in America.

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson's Release

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

It's funny because the jailed Nazi's name isn't even Tommy.[/QUOTE]
If you didn't get it have a Limey explain it for you, Poor Old Soul.

It's funny because the jailed Nazi's name isn't even Tommy.
What does the name he's chosen have to do with the issue he's been jailed for?

And specifically how do you equate him with the Nazis?

This Tommy Robinson fellow admittedly has had some relatively minor problems with the Law, none of which involve harming anyone, all of which he's paid the punitive price for, but can you deny that what he's involved with now is decent, critically important, and highly commendable?

If you didn't get it have a Limey explain it for you, Poor Old Soul.[/QUOTE]
Clearly, you need somebody to explain this to you

Being concerned about and opposed to the sexual molestation of children makes one a Nazi?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're far from the first LIbEral on this forum to openly take a similar position.
The brainless conservative always needs to make up a lie when their thoughts fizzle

A few hundred losers who attacked the police. #awesome
Lol.
Stephen Yaxley Lennon will still be slopping out in the morning at her majestys pleasure and will do so for some time to come. You should not break the laws of the country by interfering with trials.
Magna Carta and all that.

What does the name he's chosen have to do with the issue he's been jailed for?

And specifically how do you equate him with the Nazis?

This Tommy Robinson fellow admittedly has had some relatively minor problems with the Law, none of which involve harming anyone, all of which he's paid the punitive price for, but can you deny that what he's involved with now is decent, critically important, and highly commendable?
Assault,fraud and drug dealing are ok with you ? Good job that Stephen isnt a black guy I suppose.

A few hundred losers who attacked the police. #awesome
Lol.
Stephen Yaxley Lennon will still be slopping out in the morning at her majestys pleasure and will do so for some time to come. You should not break the laws of the country by interfering with trials.
Magna Carta and all that.
Good Nazi. The law must be obeyed. Now where are they hiding those Jews?!

Forum List

Back