Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

It's funny because the jailed Nazi's name isn't even Tommy.
What are you talking about?
Pretty self fucking explanatory if you ask me. Tommy Robinson is a fake name.[/QUOTE]
It is? Do you have a link?

To free political prisoner Tommy Robinson. These are the people I would love to see in America.

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson's Release

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted.
A rally for "Free Speech"?

Free speech is the GOP nightmare. That's why Trump attacks the fourth estate.

Tommy Robinson was charged under his real name ............His crime.............and activist against Muslims........Not wanting more Diversity and more being brought into the country.

He was charged for HATE SPEECH.................for speaking his mind.........then he spoke his mind in court..........and was held in contempt of Court. They were correct. He has contempt for being thrown in jail for speaking his mind and wanting an end to bringing in refugees.............

Look to Europe now. Austria........Italy...........Now there is contempt for the immigration policies...........they have removed left wing diversity types out of the way and are closing the borders and deporting those the leftist allowed in.

Is anyone at all surprised to see Tainted Tommy openly siding with the child-molesting gang and the corrupt government that is trying to cover up for them?
I thought he was a Nazi. What are You talking about now?
Nazi?
Trump says many are "fine people". Or was it "good"?
Your left wing buddies decided to call him a Nazi. Did you know reporting on Muslim rape gangs and child trafficking rings was Nazi? I had no idea but some of your followers think so. Not only Nazi but racist. It’s actually racist now to want Muslims brought to justice for running child sex rings. I didn’t expect that from the left.

You know this entire thread comes down to pointing out the worst Muslims for the worst crime imaginable is racist. This is how far down the toilet bowl the left has swam.

Being concerned about and opposed to the sexual molestation of children makes one a Nazi?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're far from the first LIbEral on this forum to openly take a similar position.
He ignored Britain’s long history of child molestation until Muslims were involved. Strange eh?

What does the name he's chosen have to do with the issue he's been jailed for?

And specifically how do you equate him with the Nazis?

This Tommy Robinson fellow admittedly has had some relatively minor problems with the Law, none of which involve harming anyone, all of which he's paid the punitive price for, but can you deny that what he's involved with now is decent, critically important, and highly commendable?
So does that give him license to break the law? We should all be so lucky.

Being concerned about and opposed to the sexual molestation of children makes one a Nazi?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're far from the first LIbEral on this forum to openly take a similar position.
He ignored Britain’s long history of child molestation until Muslims were involved. Strange eh?
Link...............show the old history to us and then compare to the increased crimes since the influx...........

Links...................

You know what makes the left get all upset over child sex slaves? Racism. And then unlike a real person would think should happen you actually take the pimps side. Because calling him out would be racist. We should just hold off justice until we can nail a white guy. Until then fuck the kids working for the Muslims

99745279_chart-violent_crime_recorded-z3vut-nc.png

Hey ya’ll we can chill the fuck out here. As long as you’re raped by an immigrant all is good. Please only focus your outrage at the white guys and you know... until then enjoy the sex!

You know what makes the left get all upset over child sex slaves? Racism. And then unlike a real person would think should happen you actually take the pimps side. Because calling him out would be racist. We should just hold off justice until we can nail a white guy. Until then fuck the kids working for the Muslims
Well the funny thing is...you guys didn’t seem to care much before Muslims got involved. I always figure the crime is abhorrent regardless of the identity of the perpetrator. Lock them up. Britain’s been rife with some serious pedo scandals. Where have you and the Tommy Robinson’s been?

Is not having an orgasm during rape by a Muslim racist?

Hey ya’ll we can chill the fuck out here. As long as you’re raped by an immigrant all is good. Please only focus your outrage at the white guys and you know... until then enjoy the sex!

What matters more....the ethnicity of the rapist or the fact that someone was raped?

Well the funny thing is...you guys didn’t seem to care much before Muslims got involved. I always figure the crime is abhorrent regardless of the identity of the perpetrator. Lock them up. Britain’s been rife with some serious pedo scandals. Where have you and the Tommy Robinson’s been?
I don’t see any funny here. We’re you defending those sex rings back when you claim we were ignoring them like you are today?

What matters more....the ethnicity of the rapist or the fact that someone was raped?
To you? It’s quite apparent the race or religion of the rapists come first.

To free political prisoner Tommy Robinson. These are the people I would love to see in America.

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson's Release

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted.

The Nazi regime in England is obscene. To jail a man with no actual trial in an effort to silence him is the most deplorable crime a totalitarian tyranny can commit.

Forum List

Back