Gazans throw rocks at humanitarian relief trucks

I'm saying they have every right in the world to defend themselves and Israel has absolutely no jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters.

Now, why did you murder an American citizen on board the Mavi Marmara?
Boring.

I thought you wanted to learn something new?

He’s too stupid to understand
Nah, he understands. He's just attached to the "Israel is evil, because, of course, it is" mantra. He doesn't want peace, he wants Israel's destruction. Just like most of the people of Gaza.

You can't force them to choose peace and prosperity.

Now, why are you such a ASSHOLE? You accuse Israel of deliberately murdering a American during the Flotilla Raid yet you say NOTHING about the JEWISH AMERICANS who were either killed on Oct 7 or still held hostage
Israel DOES have jurisdiction; they have the right to defend themselves. Maybe YOU can tell us why Rockets were still being fired into Israel during their TOTAL withdrawal; including Military Maybe 🤔 YOU can tell us why it continued AFTER every civilian and Military no longer in Gaza
As to your first question, because I'm good at it, mother-fucker.

As for your second topic, it wasn't a raid, they were bringing humanitarian aid to Gaza and were stopped in international waters by the IDF who summarily executed an American citizen. I find it interesting you are okay with the murder of American citizens?

As for your third topic, I have condemned the actions on Oct 7th and don't feel I have to do that in every post.

As for your fourth topic, an occupational force cannot claim self defense, so no, they don't have jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters and they certainly do not have any jurisdiction in international waters. It's disgusting you think Israel can do whatever the fuck it pleases!

And finally your fifth topic, no they didn't leave in 2005. They have maintained an illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years turning Gaza into an open air prison and making their lives a living hell.

Now fuck Israel and fuck you!

Because, Stupid The Head of Hamas just gave an interview in which he stated Israel does not have the right to exist and ALL of “ Palestine “ should be liberated. 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
What a stupid thing for Hamas to say. Israel is the biggest military power in the ME and they are not going anywhere. There isn't a single country in the ME that has the capability of taking Israel out. In fact, there is only 3 countries in the entire world that could do that: the US, Russia and China.

In the ME, Israel is the big dog on campus.

Still trying to convince yourself, I see.
Nothing to convince here. But I do know every time I ask the question, "Why would I hate Jews?", no one can answer that.

You would think, if you were going to accuse someone of being a Jew hater, you could state why you think that?

But everyone passes out on that question and we both know why!

Bring it, then. Instead of rehashing old news.
Bring what? What you're doing to the Palestinians is fucked! The entire world is against you. It is just a matter of time before the world gets sick of your bullshit and deals with you the same way it dealt with the Nazis.

Because you are modern day Nazis and the Palestinians are your Jews!

Nothing to convince here. But I do know every time I ask the question, "Why would I hate Jews?", no one can answer that.

You would think, if you were going to accuse someone of being a Jew hater, you could state why you think that?

But everyone passes out on that question and we both know why!
I don't know that I can determine "why" you hate Jews (I mean, why does anyone hate Jews?), but it's clear from your posts that you do. Or, at the very least, that you are unable to view the Jewish people except through a lens of evil.
Bring what? What you're doing to the Palestinians is fucked! The entire world is against you. It is just a matter of time before the world gets sick of your bullshit and deals with you the same way it dealt with the Nazis.

Because you are modern day Nazis and the Palestinians are your Jews!
See, you seem to have proved our point here.

You claim to condemn the barbaric, evil behaviour of the Palestinians but in the end it is the Israelis (Jewish people) that you unashamedly assign the role of evil to.

I don't know that I can determine "why" you hate Jews (I mean, why does anyone hate Jews?), but it's clear from your posts that you do. Or, at the very least, that you are unable to view the Jewish people except through a lens of evil.

See, you seem to have proved our point here.

You claim to condemn the barbaric, evil behaviour of the Palestinians but in the end it is the Israelis (Jewish people) that you unashamedly assign the role of evil to.
I have said many times this is not a religious issue and has nothing to do with Judaism.

But all you fuckers can't handle that. You have to make it about Jews because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities. Ergo, you WANT people to hate Jews!

You do everything in your power to get people to hate Jews. Well I'm sorry, I have no reason to hate Jews. Israelis, on the other hand, I do hate! More specifically, the Israeli right and that piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou.

Gazans are responsible for resisting the occupation of your bullshit country!
Since I know we agree that rape is not resistance, what do you consider legal and moral in terms of resistance? What conditions must exist for the resistance to end?

I have said many times this is not a religious issue and has nothing to do with Judaism.

But all you fuckers can't handle that. You have to make it about Jews because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities. Ergo, you WANT people to hate Jews!

You do everything in your power to get people to hate Jews. Well I'm sorry, I have no reason to hate Jews. Israelis, on the other hand, I do hate! More specifically, the Israeli right and that piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou.
You know I'm not Israeli (Canadian flag and all that). So, when you address me in the collective "you", which group are you referring to? Maybe it isn't intentional, but it sure comes off as "Jews".

Forum List

Back