Gaza: the open air prison

I should have put your racist ass on if ore a LONG time ago. You are a nasty fool with nothing to offer or worth hearing. I'll correct that now. Bye
Racist Ann gets sensitive when her stupidity is hinted at .
But when people are as unbalanced and unhealthy as you are , logic and facts are irrelevant .
You have buttoned on your Gullibility coat and are wearing your Cognitively Rigid crash helmet and will doubtless be still smiling as you tople off the cliff edge .
But in case one ear has partial hearing .

Get help . Re-join the species

Yes, their hate for Jews caused them to turn down peace offers. After I saw that girl crying tonight, I can’t bring myself to argue with the sicko antisemites on this forum.
Maybe you ought to watch some of the Palestinians crying for family members still buried in the rubble.

80% Palestinians displaced, over 19,000 killed. How many kids?

Oh wait. It’s “anti-semitic” to talk about that.

There are 210 Gazan's who are trapped in Israel, as they were there working when the war started. 150 of them have lost their home. All have had a family member killed. One older gentleman lost his wife and two young sons. They were good looking kids, he held up a picture of them both wearing a suit somewhere, both early 20's. Clearly he is devastated.

Like over 90% of those killed in Gaza, he was just trying to survive, had no connection to Hamas whatsoever.
Hamas is the elected government of Gaza.

The IDF just killed three of their own people. Apparently they were hostages, who either ran away, or were walking in the open in Gazza, and they were blown away by the Israeli soldiers. So it’s possible and many reports are suggesting the idf soldiers are totally erratic and unprepared. They are not ready to fight. They’re simply shooting at anything.

Obviously, this is not like the American military when we talk about the IDF. And they also have Jewish supremacists in their ranks people who openly say Christians should be killed just like we saw on video a Jew in Israel saying that “Christians should be killed That’s the proper thing to do according to the Torah“

are their professional soldiers in the IDF. Yes, but probably this was more of the case decades ago.

For thousands of years the holy land was controlled by non-Jews, such as the Roman Empire and the crusader states. God willing, we will sometime in the future see a return to Catholic Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is Catholic.
^^^ This Catholic bigot talks about “Jewish supremacists” - and then gets annoyed when he is correctly called out as an antisemite.

Maybe you ought to watch some of the Palestinians crying for family members still buried in the rubble.

It’s antisemitic to focus only on one side, and moan and groan about the Palestinians (who turned down peace offers from Israel) and forget to mention the INTENTIONAL torture to death of innocent Jews - killed specifically and for no other reason than they were Jews.

It’s antisemitic to focus only on one side, and moan and groan about the Palestinians (who turned down peace offers from Israel) and forget to mention the INTENTIONAL torture to death of innocent Jews - killed specifically and for no other reason than they were Jews.

The "peace offers" were accepting the initial crime. It's like asking a rape victim to "get over it!"

I think both sides are equally guilty, but the Palestinians are the indigenous people and the Zionists are the invaders.

^^^ This Catholic bigot talks about “Jewish supremacists” - and then gets annoyed when he is correctly called out as an antisemite.

Your "anti Semite" card has been worn out for a long time.

According to Jewish writer and musician, Gilad Atzmon,

"An anti Semite used to be someone who hates Jews.
Now, an anti Semite is someone Jews hate."

You focus on only one side.

You focus on only one side.
My focus is on the side that was intentionally massacred, and where terrorists tortured to death innocent Jewish men, women, children, and babies in such barbaric ways that even the Nazis didn’t dream up.

You focus on the side where 75% of Muslims support the HAMAS savages, who went house to house to deliberately murder innocent people.

There is no moral equivalence here. If you could let go of your liberal “oppression” mind-set, you would see that Israelis are risking their OWN lives, going door to door, in order to limit the collateral damage to the Muslims who want Jews dead.

I met a girl last night whose sister was the victim of a deliberate plot to kill her, for the sole reason she was Jewish and the Muslim terrorists wanted as many dead Jews as possible. I do not know how much torture her sister endured, but the Jews aren’t putting the Muslims through DELIBERATE TORTURE. Can‘t you see that one side are subhuman monsters?

I pray we defeat your kind at the ballot box, and we can take action against the Jew-hate being spread primarily by the Left. We can start by withholding federal funds from any university where the presidents protect the students calling for genocide of Jews.

Last edited:
My focus is on the side that was intentionally massacred, and where terrorists tortured to death innocent Jewish men, women, children, and babies in such barbaric ways that even the Nazis didn’t dream up.

You focus on the side where 75% of Muslims support the HAMAS savages, who went house to house to deliberately murder innocent people.

There is no moral equivalence here. If you could let go of your liberal “oppression” mind-set, you would see that Israelis are risking their OWN lives, going door to door, in order to limit the collateral damage to the Muslims who want Jews dead.

I met a girl last night whose sister was the victim of a deliberate plot to kill her, for the sole reason she was Jewish and the Muslim terrorists wanted as many dead Jews as possible. I do not know how much torture her sister endured, but the Jews aren’t putting the Muslims through DELIBERATE TORTURE. Can‘t you see that one side are subhuman monsters?

I pray we defeat your kind at the ballot box, and we can take action against the Jew-hate being spread primarily by the Left. We can start by withholding federal funds from any university where the presidents protect the students calling for genocide of Jews.
Death toll among Palestinians is now over 19,000 with thousands more still buried under the rubble. 7,700 of the confirmed dead are children. And to you it’s all about “sides”. Yee haw.

And……according to you…….

:blues: :up:

Me?

I think that Shulamit Aloni was more comprehensive is exposing how Zionists over use the term "anti Semite" and use Holocaust exploitation to justify what they do to Palestine's native residents:

She calls it "The Trick"

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.”CONTINUED

Shulamit Aloni

Death toll among Palestinians is now over 19,000 with thousands more still buried under the rubble. 7,700 of the confirmed dead are children. And to you it’s all about “sides”. Yee haw.
Death toll is not how you determine which side is in the wrong.

Only ONE side went on house hunt to torture every Jew they could find to death.

The Muslims you side with had more than one opportunity for land for peace, but they wanted Jews dead more than they wanted peace. Then to prove it, the leaders they support orchestrated a barbaric, torturous massacre.

Now they are paying the price for their hate. Their leaders said they would keep enacting as many Oct 7th torture episodes until they wiped all the Jews out to sea.

Maybe they shouldn’t have bragged about their intention to genocide all Jews.

P.S. to Coyote: you skipped right over the Jewish girl I met whose sister was slaughtered - intentionally. She might have been one of the dead bodies that the SUBHUMAN Muslims raped.

And yes, “people” who rape the body of a young girl they just murdered are subhuman.

Not the same. They weren’t hunted down and killed because they were Muslim. The Jews were hunted down like cockroaches and TORTURED TO DEATH. And NOW, the relatives of the dead Jews have to hear you liberals shout “DEATH TO JEWS.”

The problem with liberals is that they assume the side on the losing end of a war is in the right. The Muslims should never have broken the cease-fire on October 7th, but their SICK HATE for Jews took over, thanks in part to the money Iran sent them, thanks to Biden.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD TRUMP BEEN ELECTED.

Death toll is not how you determine which side is in the wrong.

Only ONE side went on house hunt to torture every Jew they could find to death.

The Muslims you side with had more than one opportunity for land for peace, but they wanted Jews dead more than they wanted peace. Then to prove it, the leaders they support orchestrated a barbaric, torturous massacre.

Now they are paying the price for their hate. Their leaders said they would keep enacting as many Oct 7th torture episodes until they wiped all the Jews out to sea.

Maybe they shouldn’t have bragged about their intention to genocide all Jews.
7,700 children.

7,700 children.
All the fault of the Muslim terrorists. They shouldn’t have launched a massacre so barbaric that only subhumans could do it.

This is the outcome they wanted. They want as many of their own people dead in order to turn the world against Israel and Jews, and the liberals are falling for it.

I do agree that it is terrible that the Muslim terrorists use children as human shields and won’t let their own people leave. But, they hate Jews more than the care about their people, to paraphrase Golda Meir.

Not the same. They weren’t hunted down and killed because they were Muslim. The Jews were hunted down like cockroaches and TORTURED TO DEATH. And NOW, the relatives of the dead Jews have to hear you liberals shout “DEATH TO JEWS.”

The problem with liberals is that they assume the side on the losing end of a war is in the right. The Muslims should never have broken the cease-fire on October 7th, but their SICK HATE for Jews took over, thanks in part to the money Iran sent them, thanks to Biden.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD TRUMP BEEN ELECTED.
Umh. Yes. It would have. Because it was Israel’s own far right government that chose to pander to the religious right and focus on expanding illegal settlement building, marginalizing Arab Israeli’s, destroying the independence of the Israeli courts, over security. Who chose to ignore warnings and intelligence about Hamas. And who is paying for it? Israeli and Palestinian civilians. The only thing Trump would have would have done would have been to bombastically call for genocide and mass expulsions (which I suspect you rightwingnuts would endorse) while bragging on TwitterX about how he’s Israel’s greatest friend. He would certainly not have been able to engage in effective diplomacy to prevent it from spreading into a wider regional conflict or to get back what hostages we did because he had gutted the state department. Oh….and he’d probably have gotten a million dollar deal to build a golf course in the new Gaza.

I can't bring myself to care about the people of Gaza. It's a situation they are 100% responsible for. Their own irrational hate made Gaza what it is today.
They let Hamas in. Just like we Americans are letting the Marxists in. Beware.

Forum List

Back