Gaza: the open air prison

I was at an event this evening, and a girl in her early 20s began crying. Another girl hugged her, trying to comfort her, but her anguish was beyond comfort.

Later, someone else told me that the girl was crying for her sister, who was slaughtered by the Muslim savages at the music festival. To think of this surviving sister’s pain, and then know that SHE knows how antisemitism not only caused it, but that antisemitism Is now actually blaming Jews themselves for it, and that people are marching calling to kill all the Jews, is tragic beyond words.

I was at an event this evening, and a girl in her early 20s began crying. Another girl hugged her, trying to comfort her, but her anguish was beyond comfort.

Later, someone else told me that the girl was crying for her sister, who was slaughtered by the Muslim savages at the music festival. To think of this surviving sister’s pain, and then know that SHE knows how antisemitism not only caused it, but that antisemitism Is now actually blaming Jews themselves for it, and that people are marching calling to kill all the Jews, is tragic beyond words.

She shouldn't have lived next to people who want to kill her.

Or given them a good reason to want to kill them.

Wah, I'm getting hurt in this fight I started.

I can't bring myself to care about the people of Gaza. It's a situation they are 100% responsible for. Their own irrational hate made Gaza what it is today.
Yes, their hate for Jews caused them to turn down peace offers. After I saw that girl crying tonight, I can’t bring myself to argue with the sicko antisemites on this forum.

She shouldn't have lived next to people who want to kill her.

Or given them a good reason to want to kill them.

Wah, I'm getting hurt in this fight I started.

Wah!!! then Hamas knowing Israel's reaction shouldn't have sent murderers across the border to murder people and call it resistance. Even though the barbarism broke every military code.

They also should have spent their billions of dollars building infrastructure for their people in Gaza, but you know they cant do that. They have to invest it in tunnels and weapons and fat bank accounts for the corporate branch of Hamas.

Wah. and now Palestinians are getting hurt in the fight they started. If you don't like the way this sounds, just listen to yourself, blaming the victims.

Wah!!! then Hamas knowing Israel's reaction shouldn't have sent murderers across the border to murder people and call it resistance. Even though the barbarism broke every military code.

They also should have spent their billions of dollars building infrastructure for their people in Gaza, but you know they cant do that. They have to invest it in tunnels and weapons and fat bank accounts for the corporate branch of Hamas.

Wah. and now Palestinians are getting hurt in the fight they started. If you don't like the way this sounds, just listen to yourself, blaming the victims.

They knew they would be slaughtered.

There are 210 Gazan's who are trapped in Israel, as they were there working when the war started. 150 of them have lost their home. All have had a family member killed. One older gentleman lost his wife and two young sons. They were good looking kids, he held up a picture of them both wearing a suit somewhere, both early 20's. Clearly he is devastated.

Like over 90% of those killed in Gaza, he was just trying to survive, had no connection to Hamas whatsoever.

The IDF just killed three of their own people. Apparently they were hostages, who either ran away, or were walking in the open in Gazza, and they were blown away by the Israeli soldiers. So it’s possible and many reports are suggesting the idf soldiers are totally erratic and unprepared. They are not ready to fight. They’re simply shooting at anything.

Obviously, this is not like the American military when we talk about the IDF. And they also have Jewish supremacists in their ranks people who openly say Christians should be killed just like we saw on video a Jew in Israel saying that “Christians should be killed That’s the proper thing to do according to the Torah“

are their professional soldiers in the IDF. Yes, but probably this was more of the case decades ago.

For thousands of years the holy land was controlled by non-Jews, such as the Roman Empire and the crusader states. God willing, we will sometime in the future see a return to Catholic Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is Catholic.

Don't worry. The Israelis will rebuild Gaza brick by brick once Hamas is destroyed and it will be a better center oi prosperity and peace then than ever before.
The problem that caused all this still remains. And that problem isn't Israel. That problem was thrown out of Jordan, Egypt, Syria

yes, tragic beyond words

Imagine if they only lived at peace with Israel

Re: Imagine if they only lived at peace with Israel

No one can live in peace with genocidal Zionists who are constantly stealing more and more of your land(1) while murdering your family and neighbors. (2)

By the way, your Hasbara Studios You-Tube video fools no one.

Even Jewish sources regard Gaza as a "concentration camp". (3)

(1). “Israel Does Not Want Peace”

EXCERPT “Israel does not want peace. There is nothing I have ever written that I would be happier to be proved wrong about. But the evidence is piling up. In fact, it can be said that Israel has never wanted peace – a just peace, that is, one based on a just compromise for both sides.

In recent years, Israel has moved away from even the aspiration to make peace. It has despaired utterly of it. Peace has disappeared from the Israeli agenda, “ CONTINUED

(2). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

(3). "Gaza is a concentration camp, and it’s an American delusion not to recognize that"

EXCERPT "Lawrence Weschler, a writer of considerable mainstream prestige, is sick of prevaricating about Israel. It’s rabid. It has rabies. And Gaza is a concentration camp. Weschler has let loose chiefly because of the “remorseless” and “repetitively compulsive” aspect of Israeli violence. I believe that understanding is now widely shared in the liberal mainstream, and interventions like Weschler’s make it easier for others to speak up."CONTINUED

Yes, their hate for Jews caused them to turn down peace offers. After I saw that girl crying tonight, I can’t bring myself to argue with the sicko antisemites on this forum.
Oh, please, you've been milking 10/7 like it was Christmas for your fake victimhood.

All's fair in love and war

Actually, the reason why Hamas enjoys the loyalty of Palestinians is because they distributed social services across Gaza, as opposed to Fatah on the west bank that stole most of the western aid they sold out for.

I should have put your racist ass on if ore a LONG time ago. You are a nasty fool with nothing to offer or worth hearing. I'll correct that now. Bye

The Truth Hurts, doesn't it?

Let's leave aside whether or not the Palestinians are justified in wanting to murder Israelis. (Given the Jews were the ones who gave us "An Eye for an Eye" as a philosophy, they have little to complain about.)

If I knew my neighbors wanted to kill me, I'd move. I wouldn't complain about how they really don't have a good reason to want to kill me or whether their position was rational, it would be STUPID to continue to live in a place where people want to kill me.

Forum List

Back