IDF kills israeli hostages who were flying white flag

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. its hard to guage the level of tragefy in this story. So close to freedom but so far. Netsnyahu has killed more hostages than hamas.

It does cause one to wonder about the tactics of the IDF,Is it policy to shoot people carrying a white flag ?

Maybe that explains the high civiiian death toll in Gaza. There does not seem to be a safe space for the innocent in that bedevilled place.

Why weren't the hostages already released? I thought that was the purpose of the temporary cease fire- get the hostages out of the way so the belligerent powers could continue their war and finish it up.

Why weren't the hostages already released? I thought that was the purpose of the temporary cease fire- get the hostages out of the way so the belligerent powers could continue their war and finish it up.
The antisemites are quick to blame Israel, but it was the Muslim monsters responsible for kidnapping 250 innocent Jews, including children and toddlers, and doing Gd knows what to them.

ALL hostages should have been released as part of the cease-fire.

Dear me. its hard to guage the level of tragefy in this story. So close to freedom but so far. Netsnyahu has killed more hostages than hamas.

It does cause one to wonder about the tactics of the IDF,Is it policy to shoot people carrying a white flag ?

Maybe that explains the high civiiian death toll in Gaza. There does not seem to be a safe space for the innocent in that bedevilled place.
The terrorists in charge of Israel do not care about the hostages.

This sad incident is proof of the IDF having a "shoot-first" policy, you can imagine how many other innocent civilians have been gunned down, hell, one of the three had red hair!

Couple this with the fact that almost half of the bombs dropped on Gaza are not guided, they are just dropped indiscriminately on civilian neighborhoods, and you start to understand why the world is protesting against this.

This sad incident is proof of the IDF having a "shoot-first" policy, you can imagine how many other innocent civilians have been gunned down, hell, one of the three had red hair!

Couple this with the fact that almost half of the bombs dropped on Gaza are not guided, they are just dropped indiscriminately on civilian neighborhoods, and you start to understand why the world is protesting against this.
Apparently the 3 murdered were shirtless. Hardly a threat,
They definately have a shoot first policy.

The antisemites are quick to blame Israel, but it was the Muslim monsters responsible for kidnapping 250 innocent Jews, including children and toddlers, and doing Gd knows what to them.

Israel were not interested.

Hamas keeps the hostages to buy themselves a little more time as they know they are going to be destroyed. Releasing them all at once means that they will die sooner. I expect that at some point they will kill the remaining hostages instead of releasing them. A final act of barbarity.

The terrorists in charge of Israel do not care about the hostages.

here you go maggot brain. Leftist puke that see the truth what happened…..can’t take it you banana balled lunatic.

Chris Cuomo was shaken after watching a 47-minute film released by the Israeli military documenting the savagery of Hamas terrorists.

On October 7, 2023, Hamas slaughtered 1,400 Israelis and foreigners in a surprise attack on civilians in southern Israel, taking at least 240 Jews and foreigners hostage.

The barbarians targeted a concert where they murdered over 200 young adults as well as attacking innocents on a beach in Israel.

After viewing the film, Cuomo shared:
Thursday was a very heavy day for me and some of my team members who went to the Israeli consulate to watch some of the footage and images collected from the Hamas massacre carried out on Oct. 7 in Israel.

The 47-minute film from the Israeli military compiles footage from that day, some of which can be found online. But a lot more than I expected was new to me, and I believe people need to see it.

I realized something that I had missed before that took me immediately and deeply into a past trauma: the exact feeling I had when I learned why 9/11 happened. Terrorists targeted the twin towers and Washington, D.C., to take out the great symbols that represent America.

here you go maggot brain. Leftist puke that see the truth what happened…..can’t take it you banana balled lunatic.

Chris Cuomo was shaken after watching a 47-minute film released by the Israeli military documenting the savagery of Hamas terrorists.

On October 7, 2023, Hamas slaughtered 1,400 Israelis and foreigners in a surprise attack on civilians in southern Israel, taking at least 240 Jews and foreigners hostage.

The barbarians targeted a concert where they murdered over 200 young adults as well as attacking innocents on a beach in Israel.

After viewing the film, Cuomo shared:
Oh you are outraged at the slaughter of civilians? That must be why you support the slaughter of civilians. :fu:

No one will listen to a reasonable thread on this.

sad

Innocent?

Forum List

Back