Gaza: the open air prison

All the fault of the Muslim terrorists. They shouldnā€™t have launched a massacre so barbaric that only subhumans could do it.

Agree up to a point. However that doesnā€™t grant Israel the right to annihilate Gazaā€™s civilian population.

This is the outcome they wanted. They want as many of their own people dead in order to turn the world against Israel and Jews, and the liberals are falling for it.

That is the outcome HAMAS wanted. Not the Palestinian civilians. And before you talk polls, remember, the poll you you like to reference was taken after thousands of Palestinians had already been killed due to indiscriminate bombing of Gaza.

I do agree that it is terrible that the Muslim terrorists use children as human shields and wonā€™t let their own people leave. But, they hate Jews more than the care about their people, to paraphrase Golda Meir.
So you donā€™t have a problem with killing children as long as you can lay it at the feet of Hamas - even if there are ways of achieving the same goals with a lower civilian casualty rate? Seriously?

My focus is on the side that was intentionally massacred, and where terrorists tortured to death innocent Jewish men, women, children, and babies in such barbaric ways that even the Nazis didnā€™t dream up.

You focus on the side where 75% of Muslims support the HAMAS savages, who went house to house to deliberately murder innocent people.

There is no moral equivalence here. If you could let go of your liberal ā€œoppressionā€ mind-set, you would see that Israelis are risking their OWN lives, going door to door, in order to limit the collateral damage to the Muslims who want Jews dead.

The Zionist Squatters have been murdering Palestinians for 75 years... You kick a dog every day, eventually it's going to bite you.

I met a girl last night whose sister was the victim of a deliberate plot to kill her, for the sole reason she was Jewish and the Muslim terrorists wanted as many dead Jews as possible. I do not know how much torture her sister endured, but the Jews arenā€™t putting the Muslims through DELIBERATE TORTURE. Canā€˜t you see that one side are subhuman monsters?

Well, she was pretty stupid to live there, wasn't she? (Assuming you didn't just make her up.)

I pray we defeat your kind at the ballot box, and we can take action against the Jew-hate being spread primarily by the Left. We can start by withholding federal funds from any university where the presidents protect the students calling for genocide of Jews.

Um, yeah you probably don't understand how funding of universities work, do you? The Government does not give them money out of the goodness of their heart, they give it so that research can get done. Things you can't get from Talking Snake U. because they don't understand scientific principles.

The Zionist Squatters have been murdering Palestinians for 75 years... You kick a dog every day, eventually it's going to bite you.

Well, she was pretty stupid to live there, wasn't she? (Assuming you didn't just make her up.)

Um, yeah you probably don't understand how funding of universities work, do you? The Government does not give them money out of the goodness of their heart, they give it so that research can get done. Things you can't get from Talking Snake U. because they don't understand scientific principles.
You criticize the innocent Jewish girl targeted for a vicious murder by Muslim savages, and donā€™t have a word of criticism for the Muslim savages.

Such an antisemitic liberal: sympathy for the killers of Jews, and disdain for the Jewish victim.

Rot in hell, you bigot. Preferably starting tomorrow.

You criticize the innocent Jewish girl targeted for a vicious murder by Muslim savages, and donā€™t have a word of criticism for the Muslim savages.

Such an antisemitic liberal: sympathy for the killers of Jews, and disdain for the Jewish victim.

Rot in hell, you bigot. Preferably starting tomorrow.

If the Zionist Squatters stayed in Europe, where they belonged, they wouldn't have an issue.

As a rule, I don't feel bad for people when they get themselves into trouble when everyone told them it was a bad idea.

Gaza is more like a concentration/extermination camp now.

The West Bank is like a giant prison, with checkpoints in between.
Map-showing-the-West-Bank-and-its-geopolitical-situation-Main-cities-are-displayed-along.png

iu

iu

INTERACTIVE-Israeli-Checkpoints.png

Not to say that they don't occasionally kill people in the West Bank, but not on an industrial scale like in Gaza.

Forum List

Back