Gaza Has 24 Hours to Leave

How you can't see the error of the new Democrat party is simply astonishing. A blind man can see it, but for some reason you all can't see it. Talk about lost, it don't get any more lost than your party is in these latter days. Good luck.
What is this mysterious error super duper? At least we don't believe in an imaginary world with stolen elections and fake vaccines and conspiracies for every occasion... the whole world thinks you're nuts including half your party,

BooBoo has called up all his military, in order to invade Gaza with the intent of killing them all, men, women and children.

Do you, as an individual like the idea or not?

:)-
You are totally fucked up. Hamas are the animals who murdered men , women and children and the cowards shoot off their missiles from areas with civilians in them. Real nice terrorists.

Forced into a tiny piece of land ? No, it's more like screwing like rabbits caused that over population bull shite. Hell we've watched it happen right here in good old dependency breeding America, and it was all by design.
Hilarious stuff when three quarters of the people in Gaza are refugees from somewhere else they were forced out of or abandoned....

What is this mysterious error super duper? At least we don't believe in an imaginary world with stolen elections and fake vaccines and conspiracies for every occasion... the whole world thinks you're nuts including half your party,
Don't group me in with the conspiracy trooper's, because what I'm talking about there is literally no hiding it by the Dems. They support and flaunt their delusional bull shite right out in front of God and everybody these days.

Hilarious stuff when three quarters of the people in Gaza are refugees from somewhere else they were forced out of or abandoned....
Ohhhh no, they just didn't show up in GAZA by the millions all at once. They worked to gain those density numbers over a period of time, and if it wasn't by birth rate explosions, then it was due to like mindedness among radicals having one tracked minds in which caused them to be rejected by the surrounding countries who knew that what they did from Gaza would be a blood stain on their hands that wouldn't easily wash off.

Last edited:
One word should explain things nicely.Fauci.Or Dr.Fauci.
The highest paid Government servant for years.
The little Lying schnook has lifetime Chauffeur at the ready
with I believe some version of Secret Service on hand for
security.
Fauci in short is being rewarded.For services rendered.
Creating a monster pandemic,lying daily about it
and then promoting false cures while denying and
bad mouthing valuable,life saving therapeutics.

Forced into a tiny piece of land ? No, it's more like screwing like rabbits caused that over population bull shite. Hell we've watched it happen right here in good old dependency breeding America, and it was all by design.

Over half of Gazans weren't born there. You're pretty ignorant.. nothing but Israeli propaganda for you.

One word should explain things nicely.Fauci.Or Dr.Fauci.
The highest paid Government servant for years.
The little Lying schnook has lifetime Chauffeur at the ready
with I believe some version of Secret Service on hand for
security.
Fauci in short is being rewarded.For services rendered.
Creating a monster pandemic,lying daily about it
and then promoting false cures while denying and
bad mouthing valuable,life saving therapeutics.

You're certifiable.

Ohhhh no, they just didn't show up in GAZA by the millions all at once. They worked to gain those density numbers over a period of time
Over half of Gazans weren't born there. You're pretty ignorant.. nothing but Israeli propaganda for you.
I see, so somehow GAZA became this huge magnet for bad elements eh ? It's so wonder they are getting their aces handed to them now. Can't pack all that bad into one place without it thinking that it was all great and powerful to piss off the Israeli people like it did, otherwise from an attack steming from that hell hole.

Then let's cut aid to Israel under an a Merica first policy such as that advanced by maga fuckups in regard to Ukraine.
75% of EVERY DOLLAR of that "aid" to Israel is required by US law to be spent with US defense contractors. Go ahead and try to stop them from getting their corporate welfare. Get back to us when you can...

Ohhhh no, they just didn't show up in GAZA by the millions all at once. They worked to gain those density numbers over a period of time

I see, so somehow GAZA became this huge magnet for bad elements eh ? It's so wonder they are getting their aces handed to them now. Can't pack all that bad into one place without it thinking that it was all great and powerful to piss off the Israeli people like it did, otherwise from an attack steming from that hell hole.

It's happened over the last 70 years by Fits and starts....duhhhh. Three quarters of those in Gaza are refugees from Israel or descendants. Started in 1948 for God's sake....

Hamas attacked Israel, the people in Gaza are sick of 'em. They were elected 15 years ago....

There are 2 million people... mostly refugees forced into a tiny piece of land.

If they are forced out of Gaza, Israel will never let them return. That's Israel's standard behavior.

Iran is not going to attack Israel in spite of Bibi threats over the past 15 years.

Be wary of the liars and propaganda.

Me wary? sorry, but I search engined all day last week, and I found the pictures of the infant corpses. They are too gruesome to share. You need to know there IS proof of the slaughtering done by Hamas, and I know how to find it.

There are 2 million people... mostly refugees forced into a tiny piece of land.

If they are forced out of Gaza, Israel will never let them return. That's Israel's standard behavior.

Iran is not going to attack Israel in spite of Bibi threats over the past 15 years.

Be wary of the liars and propaganda.

Of course Israel shouldn’t let them return! These are people who have brainwashed their children to kill Jews.

The so-called Palestinians could have prevented all of this if they just ended their hatred of the Jews and realized they have a right to exist too. They chose to support the terrorists Hamas and now they need to lose Gaza altogether. Let's see what arab neighbors offer to take them in. They will find out they don't want the terrorists either.
Exactly! The Palestinians could have had their own state long ago when Israel offered it, but it was conditioned on recognizing Israel’s right to exist. HAMAS refused the deal, and the Palestinians chose to support the terrorists HAMAS and turned it down.

We could house them in Texas or Florida temporarily

NY and Chicago will pay for their transport
man...you are an Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster...congrats on your main life achievement, we know you worked so hard at it

what is your income here??....dime a post?

Forum List

Back