Gaza Has 24 Hours to Leave

That is what he stated after signing the anti-abortion law.

Has he done it yet?
Who cares? The American forefathers are now getting their progeny at last. You buying into that "forget the past and erase everything" baloney--experimentation is expensive, sweets.

He's trying but Joe Biden keeps letting thousands of rapists sneak across our southern border.
I think he gets paid for it by the big guys in the traffikking baby girls market.. I hope I'm wrong, but Biden's big guy collection does get passed around, and nobody's stopping the damage it does. The FBI should, but they obviously like kickbacks too. :cranky:

Who cares? The American forefathers are now getting their progeny at last. You buying into that "forget the past and erase everything" baloney--experimentation is expensive, sweets.
So, has no intention of keeping his words.

Two Million would be better. Take the trash out and be done with it. No one should have to live with such snakes constantly attacking them. The Palestinians ? did this to themselves by allowing the Hamas terrorists to take over the land Israel gave to them. No one else would have done so. Ask any Arabs if they' would take this trash in.
#genocider

As a matter of fact, the Texas governor supports Texas State Laws that punish criminals of every sort including raping Texas women. Thanks to Governor Abbott, a lot of criminals don't get away for their filthy, dirty deeds.
And...Texas and Florida USE the death penalty! Just not quick enough!

Nobody has to wonder how dictators and despot are able to kill people when we have posts like yours.
Didn't the god of Israel tell them to smite their enemies a thousand gold and not spare any of them.

YES YES YES like exterminate the death cultists BEFORE they exterminate civilized civilization!
They should allow any peace-loving So-called Palestinians into Israel as long as they enter naked without any possessions or weapons. Then kill off the rest. They made their fate. When that is done rebuild Gaza as part of Israel and give the former Gaza lands back to those honest and sincere people who were courageous enough to give peace a chance. This must be done with all the support they need to restart their lives and live in peace.

Forum List

Back