Gaza Has 24 Hours to Leave

$5 a post, $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police
Why do I think you're turning in only Republicans who have done nothing more than to use freedom of speech to stop the Democrat Deep State from turning this country into a Communist system so their leaders do not have to account to the American people for their extortions, crimes, and dirty lies? :cranky:

As a matter of fact, the Texas governor supports Texas State Laws that punish criminals of every sort including raping Texas women. Thanks to Governor Abbott, a lot of criminals don't get away for their filthy, dirty deeds.
Has he eliminated rape as he stated that he would do.

Why do I think you're turning in only Republicans who have done nothing more than to use freedom of speech to stop the Democrat Deep State from turning this country into a Communist system so their leaders do not have to account to the American people for their extortions, crimes, and dirty lies? :cranky:

Have you noticed a helicopter circling your house that wasn’t there before? Notice strange noises on your phone? Feel like someone is following you when you drive?

Just asking

Does answer include killing a million people?
Two Million would be better. Take the trash out and be done with it. No one should have to live with such snakes constantly attacking them. The Palestinians ? did this to themselves by allowing the Hamas terrorists to take over the land Israel gave to them. No one else would have done so. Ask any Arabs if they' would take this trash in.

It's happened over the last 70 years by Fits and starts....duhhhh. Three quarters of those in Gaza are refugees from Israel or descendants. Started in 1948 for God's sake....
And birth rates aren't a contributor over time eh ?

Why is it that the Palestinians have got to be occupied anyways ? First it was the British, and now it's Israel. Is their something wrong with the Palestinians ???

Just hide under your bedcovers while we rid the world of evil baby killers.
And sadly of the people who confusingly aid and abed them if get in the way.

Get in the way between the killer's and the IDF by shielding the killer's, and the IDF can't or won't be responsible for the outcomes.

That would be my analysis of the situation.

Non-combatants need to get out of the war zone immediately. Raise the white flag and move to safety. Israel will provide safe harbor in specific zones set up for non-combatants hopefully. Israel should allow for safe zones in highly secured refugee camps just inside it's border for processing and to use as a safe zone for non-combatants.

Has Texas governor abbot eliminated rape yet?
If he's having too, then it sure as hell isn't his fault. We can blame the Democrat's for the destabilizing circumstances that has since taken shape in the region.

beautress
So a Republican Governor has to be the omnipotent, all-seeing God? You got rocks in your head, pal.
Perhaps you didn't know he said I'm response to the no rape clause in their abortion law that he would end rape. It's all on him , the lies always catch up with the liars. You need look no further than trump. Total idiots , one and all.

Two Million would be better. Take the trash out and be done with it. No one should have to live with such snakes constantly attacking them. The Palestinians ? did this to themselves by allowing the Hamas terrorists to take over the land Israel gave to them. No one else would have done so. Ask any Arabs if they' would take this trash in.
Nobody has to wonder how dictators and despot are able to kill people when we have posts like yours.

Forum List

Back