Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you don’t want to serve certain classes of people, don’t go into business. If you open a business offering service to the public, you don’t get to discriminate against those you don’t like.

And need I remind you that Jesus absolutely told his followers to obey the secular laws under which they are governed.

I understand that is the law of the land, but it is not supported by the constitution.

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

If you don’t want to serve certain classes of people, don’t go into business. If you open a business offering service to the public, you don’t get to discriminate against those you don’t like.

And need I remind you that Jesus absolutely told his followers to obeys the secular laws under which they are governed.

As long as secular law doesn't contradict God's laws and commands.

You forgot that part.
And that then would be Christian Sharia.

Forcing Muslim bakers to make cakes for Gays?

What an outstanding idea.

So long as Democrats serve the court orders in person, unaccompanied, and unarmed.

And it wouldn't matter.

And need I remind you that Jesus absolutely told his followers to obeys the secular laws under which they are governed.

You forgot that part.
And it wouldn't matter.

You forgot that part.

There is no such thing as Christian Sharia you stupid cow.

Your loon from Canada wanted to cherry pick and got burnt...much like you do endlessly

And it wouldn't matter.

You forgot that part.
And it wouldn't matter.

You forgot that part.

Your loon from Canada wanted to cherry pick and got burnt...much like you do endlessly
Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

Old.

Nobody cares

Christianity is this nation's oppressive religion.

Troll alert! Question for you, laughing loon. Does it hurt to be that stupid? Perhaps you should take a couple of aspirin.

And it wouldn't matter.

Just how does this idiotic position square with the free follow of capital in a capitalistic society?

It is seriously time to update the constitution when it can't even defend its own people being second class citizens.

Secondly, I've read the constution and it is so broad that you can drive a semi truck through it at 90 mph. It doesn't say that the federal governmen't can't protect its citzens or invest in its own nation.

What is weird is it seems to me that you conservatives put your own slant into that void and wish to drive this country back to the dark ages.

And it wouldn't matter.

You forgot that part.

And it wouldn't matter.

You forgot that part.

Polly want a CRACKER!!!!?

Who wants to eat something that another person was forced to prepare for them against that person's will or religion or whatever. You don't know what they may put in the food out of revenge.

Who wants to eat something that another person was forced to prepare for them against that person's will or religion or whatever. You don't know what they may put in the food out of revenge.

A gay cake sounds so silly. I mean, how can a cake be gay?

And it wouldn't matter.

Just how does this idiotic position square with the free follow of capital in a capitalistic society?

I am not really sure what you are asking.

The free flow of capital in a capitalistic society is best served by as few rules and regulations restricting that flow.

And it wouldn't matter.

The free flow of capital in a capitalistic society is best served by as few rules and regulations restricting that flow.

So having laws based on religious objections that allow discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation and religion in the capitalistic society would be a negative then.

And it wouldn't matter.

So having laws based on religious objections that allow discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation and religion in the capitalistic society would be a negative then.

No law is needed to allow a person to discriminate, it is something people do freely.

Laws are only needed to stop it from happening. In the case of this country that constitution tells the government they are not allowed to discriminate. The government, outside of the constitution, has chosen to place that same restriction on private individuals.

And it wouldn't matter.

No law is needed to allow a person to discriminate, it is something people do freely.

Laws are only needed to stop it from happening. In the case of this country that constitution tells the government they are not allowed to discriminate. The government, outside of the constitution, has chosen to place that same restriction on private individuals.

So laws that allow religious based discrimination are okay with you?

So...we all are now aware that the OP example took place in

You forgot that part.

You forgot that part.

Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

Old.

Nobody cares

Christianity is this nation's oppressive religion.

Troll alert! Question for you, laughing loon. Does it hurt to be that stupid? Perhaps you should take a couple of aspirin.

And yet the OP presented the video as if it was equivalent to Oregon and Colorado without bothering to check that Michigan does not have Sexual Orientation listed in their PA laws.....talk about "Fail Thread" from the very beginning.....:lol

Forum List

Back