Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Forcing Muslim bakers to make cakes for Gays?

What an outstanding idea.

So long as Democrats serve the court orders in person, unaccompanied, and unarmed.

So long as Democrats serve the court orders in person, unaccompanied, and unarmed.

Contards presenting fake videos to fool their gullible fellow Contards- what Contards consider to be an outstanding idea.

Remember- it was a Contard who went to the Muslim bakery asking them to bake cakes for his 'gay wedding'- not one Muslim cared. Not a single baker who makes wedding cakes refused him.

But hey- you contards love being lied to by your contards.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Yes, but gays don't want to die, they just want to get rich, so they stick to targeting Christians.

And by 'targeting Christians' you mean going into a business and ordering a cake.

Like blind people targeted Muslim cabbies by asking them to drive them with their guide dogs.

"why muslime bakers wont bake gay cakes" has been responded to at least three times in this thread....the last time just before miketx's post.....because this happened in Michigan where PA laws do not include sexual orientation. That means, since I have to spell it out, that it isn't against any business laws to refuse service to anyone based on sexual orientation in Michigan.
Then why do you put the other non muslim bakeries out of business when they refuse?

What makes you think she has put any bakeries out of business?

You contards are such gullible fools.

First of all- the bakeries in question had no legal obligation to sell cakes to gays- to Christians yes- but to gays no.

Secondly- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes ever told your Fake News generator 'no'- not one. The fact he went to a bakery that makes pita- and told you gullible fools that they refused to bake him a wedding cake just shows a) how dishonest you asshole contards are and b) how gullibe you asshole contards are.

S
And it wouldn't matter.

The freedom of religion is just as much of a freedom as is gays marrying. Both should have rights and freedoms and should not diminish other's freedoms.
This isn't about freedom of religion.

It's about hate. Nothing else.

These assholes hate gays, and want to be able to discriminate against them, PERIOD.

It has NOTHING to do with religion. At all.

If it was about being bible-compliant, they would be turning away adulterers, too.

Fucking lying asshole hypocrites.
Thanks Goebbels. How come none of you liars can ever respond honestly to why muslim bakers wont bake gay cakes? Hmmmmm? Cat got your tongue?

Which Muslim bakers won't bake cakes for gay weddings?

Oh wait- none- you are just a gullible contard who was fooled by another contard.

S
And it wouldn't matter.

The freedom of religion is just as much of a freedom as is gays marrying. Both should have rights and freedoms and should not diminish other's freedoms.

These assholes hate gays, and want to be able to discriminate against them, PERIOD.

If it was about being bible-compliant, they would be turning away adulterers, too.

Thanks Goebbels. How come none of you liars can ever respond honestly to why muslim bakers wont bake gay cakes? Hmmmmm? Cat got your tongue?

Oh wait- none- you are just a gullible contard who was fooled by another contard.
no muzzies will bake cakes for gays liar.

S
And it wouldn't matter.

Silly contard rabbit.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

Does said baker know how many times a person has been married, but if a F*g wants two men on top of cake that lets baker know that it’s for fag**ts. So glad to help you understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Silly contard rabbit.
Repeating the sames lies do not make it true. No muzzie will knowingly bake a cake for a gay wedding.

S

Silly contard rabbit.
Repeating the sames lies do not make it true. No muzzie will knowingly bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Yep- repeating the same lies do not make it true- so why do you keep repeating your lies?

Silly contard rabbit.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

Does said baker know how many times a person has been married, but if a F*g wants two men on top of cake that lets baker know that it’s for fag**ts. So glad to help you understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does said baker care when the people getting married are gay- but doesn't care when they are divorced?

That would be hypocrisy.

So glad to help you understand.

I have a great idea, these bakers who don't want to bake cakes for a gay wedding should be forced to market that fact.
If the Supremes come down on the side of the baker, I hope a part of that ruling includes a provision that this information must be advertised clearly to the public.
If the ruling comes down in favor of these religious whackos, then they have to have a sign conspicuously posted that clearly states that they run their business based on a very strict set of religious rules which allow them to exclude various minority groups that do not share their views.

EXAMPLE:
This establishment is protected by religious laws specified in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. CO Civil Rights Comm'n (16-111) and is allowed to refuse service to customers whose values are outside of the strict tenets of their faith.

I know they don't do it now because they know it would hurt their business.

Dear MikeTX (miketx)
I just answered your statement and your question, are you deliberately ignoring that?
NO, what I'm doing is called having a life and that does not involving waiting around to respond to fascists.

Repeating your lies is not called having a life- it is just called you being a good little fascist like.

Neither the Commerce Clause nor intrastate commerce laws give the government the constitutional right to tell a private business whom they must serve and what they must serve.
I understand why the courts ruled the way they did, it was not about the constitution but about forcing a change. None of that makes it even remotely constitutional.
The Constitution is supposed to limit the power of the government, not the freedoms of the citizens.

Just because you don't agree with them, doesn't make them unconstitutional. There is actually a process to determine their constitutionality. The Congress (or State Legislature) passes a law. The law can then be challenged on constitutional grounds up through the SCOTUS. That action has already occurred and they have been found constitutional.

The case was Heart of Atlanta Motel v. US.

>>>>

Yes, I know the process. It was the same process that said killing the baby in the womb was a matter of privacy and protected by the constitution. The SCOTUS rules often on what they see as for the "good" of the nation vice what is actually constitutional.

Actually the Supreme Court always rules on the constitutionality- just some like yourself disagree with them.

That is what they supposed to do, true enough. But they have a long history of ignoring the constitution for what they see as the "greater good". Anti-discrimination, abortion, ObamaCare and more.

Well you are entitled to your opinion- but every single one of those decisions explains how it does apply to the law and the Constitution. "Greater good" is never a justification by the Supreme Court to ignore the Constitution.

It is never the answer they give the American people, but it is often the real answer.

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you don’t want to serve certain classes of people, don’t go into business. If you open a business offering service to the public, you don’t get to discriminate against those you don’t like.

And need I remind you that Jesus absolutely told his followers to obey the secular laws under which they are governed.

I understand that is the law of the land, but it is not supported by the constitution.

As pointed out- the law in question is a State law.

Why are you against State's rights?

What do you have against people's rights? Why should the states to get ignore the constitution and take away the rights of the individual?

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

If you don’t want to serve certain classes of people, don’t go into business. If you open a business offering service to the public, you don’t get to discriminate against those you don’t like.

And need I remind you that Jesus absolutely told his followers to obey the secular laws under which they are governed.

I understand that is the law of the land, but it is not supported by the constitution.

What do you have against people's rights? Why should the states to get ignore the constitution and take away the rights of the individual?

Individuals do not figure into progressive policies.

Individuals do not figure into progressive policies.

Individuals do not figure into Conservative policies- if the individuals are Americans- and gay.

And it wouldn't matter.

Where does the U.S. Constitution tell States that they cannot regulate a business owned by an individual?

Forum List

Back