Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

There's no doubt most Leftists respect and tolerate Muslims' religious beliefs and practices far more than they do Christians'. They treat the two very differently. That's especially true in Western Europe. It's about an alliance they formed years ago. It was formed based on their mutual hatred of Christians. It's an 'Unholy Alliance.' They won't admit to the alliance, but it is real.

I really do believe Western Europeans especially, are gonna regret allowing their Left to destroy the Christian Church. The Churches now sit empty while the Mosques are filled to capacity. Christians have proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and practices. So they will regret that alliance at some point. And now, all we can do is hope & pray the American Left isn't successful in destroying the Christian Church here at home. Keep praying folks. God bless. :)

What a silly post. There is no War on Christians, on Christmas, on the Christian church or anything else Christian or Catholic. If church attendance is down it has absolutely nothing to do with "Leftists". Perhaps some churches need to be more tolerant and accepting. Maybe they need to reach into the community more than they have of late. Please stop playing victim. :rolleyes-41:

OReilly-WarOnChristmas.jpg

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.
See what happens when a patriarchal religion controls government?

Yet you Leftists only attack Christians. Y'all really should travel. Spend some time in Muslim countries. Christianity is far more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors. Your fixation on attacking Christians, really is very illogical.

There's no doubt most Leftists respect and tolerate Muslims' religious beliefs and practices far more than they do Christians'. They treat the two very differently. That's especially true in Western Europe. It's about an alliance they formed years ago. It was formed based on their mutual hatred of Christians. It's an 'Unholy Alliance.' They won't admit to the alliance, but it is real.

I really do believe Western Europeans especially, are gonna regret allowing their Left to destroy the Christian Church. The Churches now sit empty while the Mosques are filled to capacity. Christians have proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and practices. So they will regret that alliance at some point. And now, all we can do is hope & pray the American Left isn't successful in destroying the Christian Church here at home. Keep praying folks. God bless. :)

What a silly post. There is no War on Christians, on Christmas, on the Christian church or anything else Christian or Catholic. If church attendance is down it has absolutely nothing to do with "Leftists". Perhaps some churches need to be more tolerant and accepting. Maybe they need to reach into the community more than they have of late. Please stop playing victim. :rolleyes-41:

OReilly-WarOnChristmas.jpg

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.

You are fine with double standards- just so long as they are anti-gay and anti-Muslim.

In the United States it has never been the Muslims that have been on the forefront of oppression and discrimination- that has always been the Christians.

Doesn't matter whether it comes to slavery(entire protestant churches supported slavery), or opposing the vote for women. Doesn't matter whether it was mobs killing Mormons, or good Christians passing laws to imprison or fire gays- always it has been the Christian community in the United States at the forefront of discrimination and oppression- in the name of Jesus.

Does that mean all Christians are bad- or I should despise Christians because of what Christians have done in the past? Nope.

Nor should i despise Muslims in the United States for what Muslims in other countries have done in the name of Islam.

You don't oppose 'double standards'- you just oppose equal treatment for gays and Muslims.

I will point out once again- you still have no problem with the lies of the OP. As long as you are silent on that- you are just another asshole right wing religious fanatic who will say anything to harm gays and Muslims.

Like i said, you need to travel more. Spend some time in Muslim countries. You think Christians are intolerant, you ain't seen nothin yet kid.

Like i said, you need to travel more. Spend some time in Muslim countries. You think Christians are intolerant, you ain't seen nothin yet kid.

Can we take this to mean that you have spent extensive time in Muslim countries?

Do elaborate

:popcorn:

Been there, done that. Y'all have no idea what religious intolerance is. You're typical fat spoiled uninformed Americans. Too much eating and shopping, not enough time spent getting informed.

Yet you Leftists only attack Christians. Y'all really should travel. Spend some time in Muslim countries. Christianity is far more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors. Your fixation on attacking Christians, really is very illogical.

Actually from a legal-strategy standpoint, it makes perfect sense. Christians by and large just cower and don't stand to fight for God's commandments. So attacking them first to form a blanket legal precedent forcing Jews, Hindus, Muslims etc. to fall in line "By New Law" makes perfect sense.

It's precisely why they aren't targeting Muslims....yet.... for the same type of lawsuits. They want the easy win (so they think). But they're coming up against the 1st Amendment of our Constitution keeping one set of dogma (behavioral kink cult of LGBT) from forcing another person (A Christian) to abdicate their faith in favor of the cult's dogma. Stay tuned...

Actually from a legal-strategy standpoint, it makes perfect sense. Christians by and large just cower and don't stand to fight for God's commandments. So attacking them first to form a blanket legal precedent forcing Jews, Hindus, Muslims etc. to fall in line "By New Law" makes perfect sense.

It's precisely why they aren't targeting Muslims....yet.... for the same type of lawsuits. They want the easy win (so they think). But they're coming up against the 1st Amendment of our Constitution keeping one set of dogma (behavioral kink cult of LGBT) from forcing another person (A Christian) to abdicate their faith in favor of the cult's dogma. Stay tuned...

Good points. Christians usually just tolerate the Left bullying. And that has encouraged Leftists to continue it. Muslims will fight back, they won't hesitate to use violence. And that obviously scares cowardly Leftists. It makes them think twice before attacking Islam. But i think the Left's 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam goes deeper than that. I feel it stems from a mutual hatred of Christians. That's certainly how it came about in Western Europe. The Left feels it has an ally in its quest to destroy Christianity.

But of course they're very misguided people. Islam will just step in and replace Christianity. That's happening in Western Europe. The churches now sit empty, while the mosques are filled to capacity. The Left knows not what it's doing. Islam is far more intolerant of their behaviors. They think they know what 'Religious Intolerance' is, but they really have no idea. Most haven't actually visited Muslim nations. But they're beginning to find out what it is in Western Europe. Muslims now have a strong foothold there. They're beginning to flex their muscle. Let's just hope & pray our American Left isn't allowed to take us down that same destructive path.

Last edited:
That all you got? Back to your Safe Space, dummy. :cuckoo:

Nah, I'll stay here and call you out for what you are - a fraud and a troll (likely Russian) who won't tell us what Muslim countries they've spent time in.

Are there repressive Muslim countries .. yes, toward women and opposed to freedom of speech and religion.

Which is akin to The American Taliban - aka the Republican Party.

Nah, I'll stay here and call you out for what you are - a fraud and a troll (likely Russian) who won't tell us what Muslim countries they've spent time in.

Are there repressive Muslim countries .. yes, toward women and opposed to freedom of speech and religion.

Nah, you're just a typical fat spoiled uninformed American. You have no idea what 'Religious Intolerance' is. Try traveling some, and then get back to us. Take care.

Tell us how the Republicans suppress free speech?

Tell us how the Republicans suppress free speech?

If anything, the Baker's rights were violated. And hopefully the Supreme Court will agree with me on that.

Nah, you're just a typical fat spoiled uninformed American. You have no idea what 'Religious Intolerance' is. Try traveling some, and then get back to us. Take care.

Check - all Americans are fat, spoiled and uninformed. Nice troll material I guess. :rolleyes-41:

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.

Last edited:
The institution of marriage in America is dead. It was killed long ago by people like serial adulterer Donald Trump, serial adulterer and drug addict Rush Limbaugh, and serial adulterer Newt Gingrich. It was killed by county clerks who issued marriage certificates to third marriages.

Now the Tard Herd is standing in the smoking ashes of this sacrament and screaming, "But Muslims! But fags!" Completely oblivious to the fact their heroes killed the institution decades ago.

The Tard Herd wants to have their cake and eat it, too.

Check - all Americans are fat, spoiled and uninformed. Nice troll material I guess. :rolleyes-41:

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.
I have visited Muslim countries. You parroting tards don't know jack shit about Islam. You just parrot what you are told to parrot, and paint every Muslim with the same brush.

This Muslim thing is just so much more smoke to hide the fact from you that your heroes destroyed marriage a long, long, long time ago.

Not fags. Not Muslims.

Your heroes did.

You are so easily bamboozled it's pathetic.

I have traveled extensively including vacations totaling over a month to the Muslim countries of Egypt and India.

Don't lecture me until you can tell me which Muslim countries you lived in or visited and for how long.

Otherwise I'll sit back and watch you piss into the wind :wink:

I have visited Muslim countries. You parroting tards don't know jack shit about Islam. You just parrot what you are told to parrot, and paint every Muslim with the same brush.

This Muslim thing is just so much more smoke to hide the fact from you that your heroes destroyed marriage a long, long, long time ago.

Not fags. Not Muslims.

Your heroes did.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. There is no 'oppression.' It doesn't exist. It's all just part of the Left's twisted irrational hatred of Christians. You wanna see actual 'Religious Intolerance?' Head out and spend some time in Muslim countries.

Not fags. Not Muslims.

Your heroes did.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. There is no 'oppression.' It doesn't exist. It's all just part of the Left's twisted irrational hatred of Christians. You wanna see actual 'Religious Intolerance?' Head out and spend some time in Muslim countries.
You are one dumb tard.

No, seriously.

You aren't a Christian. You are a fake Christian, just like the bakers and the Klan.

Your kind of stupidity is beyond reach.

And it's is hilarious you keep parroting the "visit Muslim countries" bullshit when you probably have never left your mother's basement. I've been all over the world, dipshit.

Serial adulterers like your hero Trump destroyed the institution of marriage a long time, tard. Not Muslims or gays.

Trump and his ilk are counting on your cooperative stupidity in not getting that fact sunk into your head.

Forum List

Back