Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.

I have traveled extensively including vacations totaling over a month to the Muslim countries of Egypt and India.

Don't lecture me until you can tell me which Muslim countries you lived in or visited and for how long.

Otherwise I'll sit back and watch you piss into the wind :wink:

Try openly attacking and insulting Muslims in those nations. See how that works out for ya. I'm sure if you really did travel to those nations, you behaved very respectful and honored their beliefs. Y'all Leftists should honor and respect Christians the same way here at home.

The institution of marriage in America is dead. It was killed long ago by people like serial adulterer Donald Trump, serial adulterer and drug addict Rush Limbaugh, and serial adulterer Newt Gingrich. It was killed by county clerks who issued marriage certificates to third marriages.

Now the Tard Herd is standing in the smoking ashes of this sacrament and screaming, "But Muslims! But fags!" Completely oblivious to the fact their heroes killed the institution decades ago.

The Tard Herd wants to have their cake and eat it, too.

So what you're saying is that Democrats don't commit adultery?

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.

I have traveled extensively including vacations totaling over a month to the Muslim countries of Egypt and India.

Don't lecture me until you can tell me which Muslim countries you lived in or visited and for how long.

India is no more Muslim than the UK

The institution of marriage in America is dead. It was killed long ago by people like serial adulterer Donald Trump, serial adulterer and drug addict Rush Limbaugh, and serial adulterer Newt Gingrich. It was killed by county clerks who issued marriage certificates to third marriages.

Now the Tard Herd is standing in the smoking ashes of this sacrament and screaming, "But Muslims! But fags!" Completely oblivious to the fact their heroes killed the institution decades ago.

Is this really how stupid you are?

Oh, yeah. It is.

Nah, you're just a typical fat spoiled uninformed American. You have no idea what 'Religious Intolerance' is. Try traveling some, and then get back to us. Take care.

Check - all Americans are fat, spoiled and uninformed. Nice troll material I guess. :rolleyes-41:

I have visited Muslim countries. You parroting tards don't know jack shit about Islam. You just parrot what you are told to parrot, and paint every Muslim with the same brush.

This Muslim thing is just so much more smoke to hide the fact from you that your heroes destroyed marriage a long, long, long time ago.

Not fags. Not Muslims.

Your heroes did.

You are so easily bamboozled it's pathetic.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. There is no 'oppression.' It doesn't exist. It's all just part of the Left's twisted irrational hatred of Christians. You wanna see actual 'Religious Intolerance?' Head out and spend some time in Muslim countries.
You are one dumb tard.

No, seriously.

You aren't a Christian. You are a fake Christian, just like the bakers and the Klan.

Your kind of stupidity is beyond reach.

And it's is hilarious you keep parroting the "visit Muslim countries" bullshit when you probably have never left your mother's basement. I've been all over the world, dipshit.

Serial adulterers like your hero Trump destroyed the institution of marriage a long time, tard. Not Muslims or gays.

Trump and his ilk are counting on your cooperative stupidity in not getting that fact sunk into your head.

Another Leftist hater expressing irrational hatred of Christians. Gee, go figure? Keep posting, you're doing great proving my point. :cuckoo:

Hey, tard. Check out post #6: See If You Can Identify...

You can actually see the tards fighting it. They are taxing their limited intellects to the max in resisting the truth.

Their serial adulterer heroes destroyed marriage a long, long time ago. Not the "fags". Not the "muzzies".

Their heroes did. Not just scum like Bill Clinton. Their heroes helped, too.

I think this fact causes actual physical pain in their skulls. I really do.

I'm glad.

India has a very large Muslim population, but you are correct. If anything, it's a Hindu nation. But the point is, if they really have traveled there, i'm sure they were very respectful of their religious beliefs and practices. They certainly didn't consider openly attacking and insulting Islam and Hinduism. They clearly understood the consequences of that action. I think it's time for Leftists to show the same kind of respect for Christians here at home. That change in behavior would go a long way in achieving some peace and tranquility.

One of the most hilarious (and yet profound) magazine covers of all time.

"TRUMP FAMILY VALUES"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

28jl2s.jpg

India has a very large Muslim population, but you are correct. If anything, it's a Hindu nation. But the point is, if you really have traveled there, i'm sure you were very respectful of their religious beliefs and practices. You certainly didn't consider openly attacking and insulting Islam and Hinduism. You clearly understood the consequences of that action. I think it's time for you Leftists to show the same kind of respect for Christians here at home. That change in behavior would go a long way in achieving some peace and tranquility.
I love, cherish, and respect Christians a great deal.

I have ZERO respect, and nothing but contempt, for fake Christians like the bakers.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. There is no 'oppression.' It doesn't exist..

Christians are not oppressing me - Muslims are not oppressing me - I neither hate nor attack neither whether it be daily, month or yearly. Religion is a personal thing and none of my business. The only time I call out Christians is when they hypocritically support pussy grabbers and kiddy diddlers like Trump and Moore. Posters here and prominent national Republicans have even TOLD us that even if both are guilty, they would rather have them in office than a Democrat.

As for oppression, we find just as much of it in Russia as we do in any Muslim country. Where do you live .. can you at least tell me that?

Trump Family Values.

Yeah, it's the fags and the muzzies who fucked up marriage in America.

Yep. Sure.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
28jl2s.jpg

India has a very large Muslim population, but you are correct. If anything, it's a Hindu nation. But the point is, if you really have traveled there, i'm sure you were very respectful of their religious beliefs and practices. You certainly didn't consider openly attacking and insulting Islam and Hinduism. You clearly understood the consequences of that action. I think it's time for you Leftists to show the same kind of respect for Christians here at home. That change in behavior would go a long way in achieving some peace and tranquility.
I love, cherish, and respect Christians a great deal.

I have ZERO respect, and nothing but contempt, for fake Christians like the bakers.

Your definition of what a 'Fake Christian' is, only proves my point 100%. Y'all Leftists need to get over your illogical hatred of Christians. It doesn't make sense.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. There is no 'oppression.' It doesn't exist..

Christians are not oppressing me - Muslims are not oppressing me - I neither hate nor attack neither whether it be daily, month or yearly. Religion is a personal thing and none of my business. The only time I call out Christians is when they hypocritically support pussy grabbers and kiddy diddlers like Trump and Moore. Posters here and prominent national Republicans have even TOLD us that even if both are guilty, they would rather have them in office than a Democrat.

As for oppression, we find just as much of it in Russia as we do in any Muslim country. Where do you live .. can you at least tell me that?

Pretty sure you only 'call out' Christians. But i'll let you know if i observe anything different coming from you.

Trump Family Values. :lol:

The cake-eating fags are not bible-compliant! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is Kim Davis, with her fourth husband. Straight off the set of Hee Haw.

You remember Kim. She wouldn't let gays come between her and the Bible.

eqwl77.jpg

Forum List

Back