Gay Rights Gestapo Targets Small Christian College: Any Liberals Here Find This Troubling?

Joey's goal-stated here, and stated openly-is no more and no less that the eradication of all religions and the murder of those practicing said religion.

I Just want to eradicate religion, guy. That means actually educating the stupids, or at least limiting their influence.

The world will be a better place when religion is no more.

See, you just lied...again. Sorry, psycho-boy, but you can't run away from your own words!

The world will be a better place when you cease to pollute the human race.

You are a sad individual.

I'm having the time of my life watching Christian Bitches squirm trying to pretend they are totally not bigots.

I also love the fact that after 30 years of voting for the interests of big multi-national corporations that have destroyed the middle class in this country, these Christian bigots are getting bitch-slapped by- wait for it - big corporations, who really don't care about the gays.
You're the biggest bigot on this forum, Joe. You prove it over and over.

JoeB is a militant atheist bigot, similar in lack of character and decency to avgguy, mikegriffiths, etc.

I laughed when avgguy thinks 60 to 80% of folks agree with him. It is more like 90%, including most conservatives and Christians, think the far right socons are loony.

i'm troubled that we still have colleges dedicated to an imaginary zombie nailed to a stick.

Beyond that, no, I don't care that much. I don't think religion should be used as an excuse for discrimination. This college lost it's argument when it hired or enrolled people not of their faith for the money.
Your religion (cult) has its own dogma that conflicts with Christian mandates. So since it's a Christian school, their religion dominates yours.

i'm troubled that we still have colleges dedicated to an imaginary zombie nailed to a stick.

Beyond that, no, I don't care that much. I don't think religion should be used as an excuse for discrimination. This college lost it's argument when it hired or enrolled people not of their faith for the money.
Your religion (cult) has its own dogma that conflicts with Christian mandates. So since it's a Christian school, their religion dominates yours.

The school is only being subjected to the same kind of treatment that they are subjecting gays to.

If they think they can assert a legal right to discriminate against gays, fine, go ahead. But if other businesses and institutions want to assert their own legal rights, to, for example, stop doing business with the school, or withdraw the school's accreditation,

well, those actions represent the price of admission for that school to get on the bigotry bus.

Hey how come you RWnuts haven't donated a million dollars to this school? I thought you were going subsidize anyone and everyone who took the anti-gay side in their businesses?

JoeB is a militant atheist bigot, similar in lack of character and decency to avgguy, mikegriffiths, etc.

I laughed when avgguy thinks 60 to 80% of folks agree with him. It is more like 90%, including most conservatives and Christians, think the far right socons are loony.

Again, Jake the Fake, go troll somewhere else. I know you crave the attention, but it won't help your problem.

Hey how come you RWnuts haven't donated a million dollars to this school? I thought you were going subsidize anyone and everyone who took the anti-gay side in their businesses?
Do you sit up nghts thinking up the stupides things you can post?

What's stupid about it?
The phrase "I thought" in your post. You've never thought about anything other than what's for lunch.

So you admit that the RWnuts putting out the collection plate for those pizzeria people was a comically meaningless gesture?

Yeah, we told you so.

Look how quickly the liberals have gone from (1) pushing for gay marriage that they profusely insisted "won't affect you if you're not gay" to (2) arguing that private religious colleges should be forced to change their long-standing conduct codes to include all types of sex outside traditional marriage (including allowing gays, married or not, to live together in campus housing), that private religious colleges should be forced to hire gays as faculty members, that religious vendors should be forced to host or service gay weddings or be fined or jailed, and that faith-based adoption and foster care organizations should be banned from getting state adoption and foster care contracts if they refuse to place kids in gay homes even if the parents have specified that they want their kids placed in normal homes. And all, perversely enough, in the name of "ending discrimination and bigotry."

Yet, these same liberals would scream if gay/pro-gay printers were forced to print booklets for seminars on the health risks of homosexuality, if gay/pro-gay restaurants were forced to host or service a traditional marriage where they knew the priest would spend several minutes talking about what the Bible teaches about marriage and homosexuality, if gay/pro-gay florists were forced to do the flower arrangements at seminars on the health risks of homosexuality held at Bob Jones University, if a gay/pro-gay bakers were forced to bake cakes that included two Bible verses on homosexuality being immoral and unnatural, etc., etc.

You see, it's okay for the gay rights bullies to get the law to force everyone else to cater to their desires, but it's not okay for people of faith to get the law to protect them from being forced to choose between being fined/jailed/going out of business or catering to gay demands that they find offensive.

Hey, Mike, instead of ranting about all the things the could happen, why not just tell us why it would be so horrible for Talking Snake U. to let gay couples live together on campus just like straight married couples...

Do you sit up nghts thinking up the stupides things you can post?

What's stupid about it?
The phrase "I thought" in your post. You've never thought about anything other than what's for lunch.

So you admit that the RWnuts putting out the collection plate for those pizzeria people was a comically meaningless gesture?

Yeah, we told you so.

Now that's interesting. How exactly is it 'meaningless'? Tell me, do you think that the people who gave the money, don't feel it has meaning? Do you think the Pizzeria owners didn't get any meaning behind it?

*You* may not gather any meaning from it, but since you likely didn't donate, and clearly didn't receive... *you* shouldn't get any meaning from it. And let me give you a hint.... neither the owners, nor the donators, nor our G-d, cares what you think has meaning or not.

This may come as a shock.... but the entire universe doesn't revolve around you. The moon is not following your car at night. Crazy huh? Just not that important.

Oh, Sil, you and your imaginary friends have lost this one. You can't prop up every bigot who gets sued of fined.

LOL! That is ADORABLE!

Christians have not even begun...

Count up your political support demon.

As is your habit, you've overshot. And when this is over, you and your bestees will be back in the back of the closet, hopin' and yes... prayin' that no one discovers' their pitiful little secret.

We would have been fine with just accepting you as people... but as you have always done, you could not accept your blessings and decided to take it all. And in so doing, you have lost it all. And by that, I mean you have no political support and your judicial decisions are being ignored, thus, you have lost... it all.

But... LOL... you keep pretending that it's 2008... . I'm sure it will all be just fine.

Last edited:
Hey, Mike, instead of ranting about all the things the could happen, why not just tell us why it would be so horrible for Talking Snake U. to let gay couples live together on campus just like straight married couples...

G-d has given us a code of conduct, and anything we do explicitly in His name, must follow his code of conduct. Homosexuality is expressly forbidden.

Oh, Sil, you and your imaginary friends have lost this one. You can't prop up every bigot who gets sued of fined.

Actually... yeah we can.

And even if we can't... which would be hard to imagine... we'll still continue our ways, even with being sued.

Oh! First there's no such thing as "Talking Snake U."

Second, the reason that the University doesn't allow Homosexuals to live together, is that homosexuality is a mental disorder that presents through sexual deviancy. This is a form of delusion, wherein the individual believes that that which is false, is true. Specifically, that the craving for something is a legitimate reason to pursue that something; this without regard to whether that something is viable, healthy or inviable and destructive.

Therefore the University, being about the process of giving systematic instruction toward enlightening the student with regard to what is true and the processes used to determine truth, they'd be doing a disservice to their students to allow them to participate in behavior that dis-informs and misinforms, thus doing the precise opposite of 'the right thing'... ergo: what they're being paid to do.

Forum List

Back