Gay Rights Gestapo Targets Small Christian College: Any Liberals Here Find This Troubling?

I'd find another way to fire you, my husband does it all the time. Now what are you going to do about it, pee wee? See that's you gay's problem, you consider yourself clever, but we're much more clever. Where there is a will there is a way

First, I'm straight. Sorry.

Second, you guys aren't that clever. I've watched more than one former employer get buried and danced on their graves.

Third, you bigots usually out yourselves.

LOL That "bigot" and "homophobe" crap is so old and worn out already. You loons have worn it out quicker than you did "racist". You sound like a bunch of retarded parrots

No it' not. Take your BS and scram ya dumb downed libturd. You may very well be the dumbest loon on this board besides that rdean freak

Uh, yeah, actually it is. It's why you can't fire me as an employee because I don't belong to y our whacky cult.

You dont' want to serve gays, don't be in businesses they patronize. Easy-Peasy.

Oh they patronize my husband's line of work constantly, the little flamers are always trying to sue someone. It's that tolerance they love to scream about

I'd find another way to fire you, my husband does it all the time. Now what are you going to do about it, pee wee? See that's you gay's problem, you consider yourself clever, but we're much more clever. Where there is a will there is a way

Second, you guys aren't that clever. I've watched more than one former employer get buried and danced on their graves.

LOL That "bigot" and "homophobe" crap is so old and worn out already. You loons have worn it out quicker than you did "racist". You sound like a bunch of retarded parrots
The joke is Joe is the biggest bigot on this forum. He refused to vote for Romney not because he didnt like his politics (a legitimate reason) but because he would never vote for a Mormon, which is pure bigotry.

The joke is Joe is the biggest bigot on this forum. He refused to vote for Romney not because he didnt like his politics (a legitimate reason) but because he would never vote for a Mormon, which is pure bigotry.

He's a typical self loathing liberal...he professes to hate what in reality he really is

You're a parrotist too apparently.

Sorry, man, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Frankly, when you get right down to it, most homophobic arguments boil down to "I think it's icky" and "My Imaginary friend in the Sky says it's bad". Neither are the basis of sound policy.

Sorry, man, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Frankly, when you get right down to it, most homophobic arguments boil down to "I think it's icky" and "My Imaginary friend in the Sky says it's bad". Neither are the basis of sound policy.

I've read your comments about Christians...bigot. See how the game is played...bigot?

NO, it was a value judgement.

Mitt Romney thought that he was wearing magic underwear, that the Native Americans evolved from Hebrews, that God lives on a planet called Kolob and that Jesus and Satan were brothers. This is what Mormons actually believe.

I really didn't care for his poltical beliefs, either. But both kind of give us a window into his mindset, and it wasn't one anyone wanted anywhere near the nuclear missiles.

Here's the thing, Silly beliefs don't become less silly because you dress them up in vestments and call them "Religion".

I've read your comments about Christians...bigot. See how the game is played...bigot?

Well, no, my comments are actually backed up by critiques of their beliefs.

Your comments on gays are backed up by you think it's icky when two dudes have the butt sex.

Save it fraud. You're just as much a bigot as anyone else and all the yap flapping you can muster won't change that fact

Save it fraud. You're just as much a bigot as anyone else and all the yap flapping you can muster won't change that fact

No, I don't hate Christians for who they are. (In fact most of my relatives are practicing Catholics). I despise the superstition and ignorance they try to dress up in vestments based on a bible most of them have never read or spent a lot of time thinking about.

You seem to hate gays for no other reason than you think they have icky sex.

No, I don't hate Christians for who they are. (In fact most of my relatives are practicing Catholics). I despise the superstition and ignorance they try to dress up in vestments based on a bible most of them have never read or spent a lot of time thinking about.

You seem to hate gays for no other reason than you think they have icky sex.

I don't hate gays, I disagree with what they do, both in their personal lives and what they do to attract attention to themselves, suing anyone that dares to deny them doesn't help either.

i'm troubled that we still have colleges dedicated to an imaginary zombie nailed to a stick.

Beyond that, no, I don't care that much. I don't think religion should be used as an excuse for discrimination. This college lost it's argument when it hired or enrolled people not of their faith for the money.

In other words, because you disagree with their beliefs, you don't think they deserve their basic constitutional rights, and any attempt by them to uphold their standards on their campus is somehow "discrimination."

Spot on. You have Joey pegged PERFECTLY.

As gay rights activist Andrew Sullivan notes, if this effort against Gordon College succeeds, this will shred any semblance of freedom of religion.

You and your fellows are neo-NAZIs when it comes to the rights of people whose values you reject. You have no respect, no tolerance, no basic common courtesy when it comes to people of faith. And it just shows how far off the wing-nut edge some liberals have gone.

Next you guys will seek to force private religious schools to hire gay faculty members and to ban religious schools from teaching what the Bible says about homosexuality and marriage.

Joey's goal-stated here, and stated openly-is no more and no less that the eradication of all religions and the murder of those practicing said religion.

I don't hate gays, I disagree with what they do, both in their personal lives and what they do to attract attention to themselves, suing anyone that dares to deny them doesn't help either.

You mean like when those uppity Negroes sued to eat at the lunch counter?

It seems to me that what they do in their personal lives nor what they do to attract attention to themselves really shouldn't bother you. Unless you have some deep seated anxieties of your own.

Bigotry is your refusal to respect the religious right of Mormons to polygamy.

You mean like when those uppity Negroes sued to eat at the lunch counter?

It seems to me that what they do in their personal lives nor what they do to attract attention to themselves really shouldn't bother you. Unless you have some deep seated anxieties of your own.

Oh good gawd, here we go again. You must be a latent homosexual!!!!!! Get past that garbage already.

You're a bigot, nothing more and nothing less and you can't stand the fact someone points it out to you.

Forum List

Back