Gay Pride Doritos

.... really?

Doritos supports LGBT community with rainbow chips

635780860133558641-doritos.JPG

if you're not gay, an illegal, a sex changer or a negro, the government and the media have no use for you.

imagine a major company had Christianity chips or something; libs heads would explode.

Some industries capitalize on Christianity though - look at all the new Christian movies, the Christian music industry is huge, but, as far as governmental support or individual companies making a show of support, well, Chick Fil A got hammered a LITTLE, but I don't see their sales suffering........

I was in the store with my son and saw these chips. They look disgusting. It reminds me of when Heinz made their ketchup different. It was the same product but the color was so off it ruined the product.

When my son said they don't look right. I had to explain to him that he need to be careful about criticizing these chips or he could get I trouble. He had no idea what I was talking about since he has heard people say millions of times that product looks bad. PCness at it's finest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the store with my son and saw these chips. They look disgusting. It reminds me of when Heinz made their ketchup different. It was the same product but the color was so off it ruined the product.

When my son said they don't look right. I had to explain to him that he need to be careful about criticizing these chips or he could get I trouble. He had no idea what I was talking about since he has heard people say millions of times that product looks bad. PCness at it's finest!

You should have bought them and sold them on eBay

imagine a major company had Christianity chips or something; libs heads would explode.
Yep. They'd be boycotting the company that makes Doritos. They'd be standing outside stores that sell them harassing customers. There would be cries of hate, hashtags speaking of the horror of intolerance...

hmmm. I'm suddenly hungry for a Chick fil a sandwich.

Yep. They'd be boycotting the company that makes Doritos. They'd be standing outside stores that sell them harassing customers. There would be cries of hate, hashtags speaking of the horror of intolerance...

Absolutely the hypocrisy is amazing.

But the chips honestly look so unnatural they look disgusting

May as well make a profit... not like it's going to end anyway...

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.
Noah wasn't a Christian..

Never heard of Indian corn? Gheesh...

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.
Noah wasn't a Christian..

Yeah well in effect he was, because Christ is part of the God Trinity :)

There was a local coffee shop chain that used to print scriptures on their straw wrappers and coffee cups and people were very upset about this. I've no idea why they caused such a ruckus instead of just going elsewhere. Eventually the chain did go out of business thanks to Starbucks.

Never heard of Indian corn? Gheesh...

Indian corn was not developed to make a sexual inclination statement...

There was a local coffee shop chain that used to print scriptures on their straw wrappers and coffee cups and people were very upset about this. I've no idea why they caused such a ruckus instead of just going elsewhere. Eventually the chain did go out of business thanks to Starbucks.

Because people are assholes. Let's just tell it like it is...

Good job Doritos. I approve of anything that pisses of the embarrassing nut jobs.
Not a surprise considering how incredibly shallow you've become.
Not as shallow as the conservatives who are butthurt over this.
Maybe you are just a little toooo interested in the state of other people's butts. Have a chip.
Here this should help you:

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg
It's like high-school all over again for you

Good job Doritos. I approve of anything that pisses of the embarrassing nut jobs.
Not a surprise considering how incredibly shallow you've become.
Not as shallow as the conservatives who are butthurt over this.
Maybe you are just a little toooo interested in the state of other people's butts. Have a chip.
Here this should help you:

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg
Thanks for explaining your butt/brain principle. Now we know that Old School means very early education. You know, the Anal Phase.

Forum List

Back