Gay Pride Doritos

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... really?

Doritos supports LGBT community with rainbow chips

635780860133558641-doritos.JPG

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

Bullshit. The Rainbow® was invented by Jesse Jackson.
Prior to that everything was in black and white. Just look at old newsreels.

Can only get them if you send AT LEAST 10$ to a pro fag group....so 10$ for a 3$ bag of chips....LMAO....wonder how many idiots will jump on this.To bad they ain't in stores. I would "accidentally" run my cart into the display then "accidentally" step all over the bags of chips while I "attempted" to pick them up.

Bullshit. The Rainbow® was invented by Jesse Jackson.
Prior to that everything was in black and white. Just look at old newsreels.

nice touch with the registered trademark symbol....

Those just look odd, I am sure they taste fine though. Like when Heinz had crazy assed colored ketchup for the millennium.

Those just look odd, I am sure they taste fine though. Like when Heinz had crazy assed colored ketchup for the millennium.

Oh that green ketchup was just nasssssty!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Can only get them if you send AT LEAST 10$ to a pro fag group....so 10$ for a 3$ bag of chips....LMAO....wonder how many idiots will jump on this.To bad they ain't in stores. I would "accidentally" run my cart into the display then "accidentally" step all over the bags of chips while I "attempted" to pick them up.

I'll do the same to a display of white bread. lol.

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Wrong...rainbows are where leprechauns hide their pot of gold...no Noah fiction.

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol

MUHAHA. Do it! I dare you film it to.. lol....

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol

You know what they say in France -- once you've had mustard you never go back.
Loses a bit in translation...

MUHAHA. Do it! I dare you film it to.. lol....

I would but I don't show up on film. :(

Forum List

Back