Gay Pride Doritos

^^^ To me, they stole it and they are giving it another definition as if it didn't already have one when it does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Umm.... that ship sailed some time ago Holly....

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png

Oh that green ketchup was just nasssssty!

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol
I mix mayo and ketchup together then put it on my fries.
Throw in some relish. Voila! 1000 Island.
Gross. Only dressing I like is Ranch.

Doesn't piss me off at all, but I won't buy any of their products again.
Well that sucks for you :rofl:
Not really, I don't eat a bunch of junk food. I might eat a small bag of chips a week.
Well Dorito's are owned by Frito-Lays which is owned by Pepsi co. So you have a lot more stuff to start boycotting.
Don't drink soft drinks, will have to switch brands of mixed nuts. I drink power aid which is own by coke last I checked. So no biggie.
It's gonna be even harder than that. Here's a full list. Best of luck on your journey.

Here Are The 379 American Companies Supporting Same-Sex Marriage
I can deal with it unless it's Budweiser, then I would have to become a hypocrite.

Well that sucks for you :rofl:
Not really, I don't eat a bunch of junk food. I might eat a small bag of chips a week.
Well Dorito's are owned by Frito-Lays which is owned by Pepsi co. So you have a lot more stuff to start boycotting.
Don't drink soft drinks, will have to switch brands of mixed nuts. I drink power aid which is own by coke last I checked. So no biggie.
It's gonna be even harder than that. Here's a full list. Best of luck on your journey.

I can deal with it unless it's Budweiser, then I would have to become a hypocrite.
:eek:

Bud Light's Facebook Page - Business Insider

Ole well I guess I'm a hypocrite, Lol.

Ole well I guess I'm a hypocrite, Lol.
That's all right. I fuckin love Chick Fil A :laugh:

^^^ To me, they stole it and they are giving it another definition as if it didn't already have one when it does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png
You proved my point as well too. Was another one really needed? I don't think so.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and the examples that you have shared here are not against the word of the Lord anyways like homosexuality is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png
You proved my point as well too. Was another one really needed? I don't think so.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and the examples that you have shared here are not against the word of the Lord anyways like homosexuality is.
Welcome to the 21st century Holly! Look around, it's not so bad!

Who the fuck cares?
They have a right to speech as well. If you don't agree don't participate. They're updating their brand and reorienting their market focus toward the next generation. The Repubs would be smart to do the same.

It's not that I necessarily CARE, as much as I think it is silly.
But you are right, it (might be) a good marketing strategy. Everything is about the almighty dollar! :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course they are.
Apple--- designs graven images.
Konica --- copies and prints them.
NBC --- shows them to millions

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.
Amen to all of this. Them stealing the rainbow to me shouldn't be all that surprising though. Living the homosexual lifestyle already goes to show that they do not care about what the Lord's rules are so why not break another one by stealing the rainbow and making it the symbol of their rule breaking pride?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nobody "stole" the rainbow. It's still there in the relevant conditions as it always was. And always has been since long before the "Lord" was invented and before we were here, world without end Amen.
Idiot

God bless you always!!!

Holly

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course they are.
What you obviously do not get is that them symbols were not made for anyone to bow down to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

rainbow_1.jpg
KONICA_RAINBOW.png
rainbow.png
atari-ts999885ata.jpg
Olympic-logo.png

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course they are.
What you obviously do not get is that them symbols were not made for anyone to bow down to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Uhhhhh....... nnno I guess they sure weren't. :cuckoo:

^^^ I don't have any interest in getting any, but even if I did have any, if they were sent to the stores nationwide, I actually have yet to see any in a store in my area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.

They should also give back the words “gay” and ”lesbian”.

“Gay” used to mean happy and cheerful and bright, before it got hijacked to refer instead opt a disgusting sexual perversion.

And the inhabitants of of the island of Lesbos, off the coast of Greece, are, for the most part, not happy about their regional identity having been hijacked, also, to refer to that perversion. As an American, how would you feel about it if the term “American” came to be widely used and understood to refer to child molesters? Why should any of us think we have a right to do that to Lesbians (that is, to inhabitants of Lesbos)?

^^^ I don't have any interest in getting any, but even if I did have any, if they were sent to the stores nationwide, I actually have yet to see any in a store in my area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not in stores. There's a specific pro-pervert group to which you need to make a $10 donation, then you can apply to have a bag of these chips sent in the mail. At least that's according to the article.

People who donate $10 or more in support of the project will be mailed a bag of Doritos Rainbows chips, while supplies last…

Forum List

Back