An example of the pure bullshit coming out of America's universities

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
White Settler Society as Monster... ...and the Violence of Forgetting

This paper is so full of bullshit, that it might as well be a wedding cake where every level is pure bullshit, with vomit used as frosting.

College students who take this class should not be surprised if no one wants to hire them after graduation.

In public universities, it is the taxpayer who pay for these cretins' salaries, health benefits, 401k, and a generous retirement package.

We should clean this out of our university system like Hercules cleaned the Augean stables, diverting a river to wash away its stench.

This paper is so full of bullshit, that it might as well be a wedding cake where every level is pure bullshit, with vomit used as frosting.

College students who take this class should not be surprised if no one wants to hire them after graduation.

In public universities, it is the taxpayer who pay for these cretins' salaries, health benefits, 401k, and a generous retirement package.

We should clean this out of our university system like Hercules cleaned the Augean stables, diverting a river to wash away its stench.

Might wanna think about, you know, dealing with your own education instead of foaming at the mouth trying to control other people's.

Take a history class if you want to learn history. Don't take any classes in gender identity or whatnot, it will make you look like a trouble maker to prospective employers.

Why are American taxpayers subsidizing the University of the West Indies?

The Institute for Gender and Development Studies,The University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago;

Might wanna think about, you know, dealing with your own education instead of foaming at the mouth trying to control other people's.
Well, I actually have 19 years of formal education, and in college I mostly took math and computer science classes. This made it easier to get into law school, because "soft" sciences like feminism or gender identity aren't given as much weight as "hard" sciences.

It's not a class. Academia.edu | About

Colleges should teach only STEM . And there should be no teachers. Give the kid a textbook and tell him when the test will be.

Well, I actually have 19 years of formal education, and in college I mostly took math and computer science classes. This made it easier to get into law school, because "soft" sciences like feminism or gender identity aren't given as much weight as "hard" sciences.

Feminism is not a science at all. More useless humanities crap that is worthless in the job market - unless you want a govt job.

Has nothing to do with what I posted, does it?

All the liberals getting degrees like Bachelors of Science- White Guilt.....are all gonna end up refusing to work, working at McDonald's.....or making $12 an hour as a customer support techie at some cell phone company.

And still can't tell the differance between a class and a paper?

All the liberals getting degrees like Bachelors of Science- White Guilt.....are all gonna end up refusing to work, working at McDonald's.....or making $12 an hour as a customer support techie at some cell phone company.
Well, silly ass, this old Liberal is getting a degree in Geology, and I already make 100K as a millwright. What is your degree in? Selling used cars?

With the demographic shift and the de white washing of history, more and more of America's true history will come out and it will not please the regressive's in America. The white christian's are losing the narrative. What is funny is that they think they still think they will have control of this country going forward.

Forum List

Back