Gay marriage

suspiria said:
How is gay marriage harmful????????

Queer marriage is nothing more than an attempt to legitimize a perversion, nothing more.

But you ask how its harmful....

1. AIDS, need I say more?

2. The proven fact that queers are astronomically higher committors of domestic violence, pedophilia(NAMBLA anyone?), dangerous promiscuity(I think the recent discovery of their meth fueled and AIDS infected internet sex parties are enough) on top of this is the UNDISPUTEABLE fact that two people of the same sex are by no stretch of the imagination, both physically and mentally meant to be together in the manner that marriage denotes, its logically impossible.

I dare you to try and refute any of this, its rock solid.

OCA said:
Queer marriage is nothing more than an attempt to legitimize a perversion, nothing more.

But you ask how its harmful....

1. AIDS, need I say more?

2. The proven fact that queers are astronomically higher committors of domestic violence, pedophilia(NAMBLA anyone?), dangerous promiscuity(I think the recent discovery of their meth fueled and AIDS infected internet sex parties are enough) on top of this is the UNDISPUTEABLE fact that two people of the same sex are by no stretch of the imagination, both physically and mentally meant to be together in the manner that marriage denotes, its logically impossible.

I dare you to try and refute any of this, its rock solid.

Staight people have aids, straight people committ the same crime, you think when they get together and marry they go on some kind of crime spree.

suspiria said:
adoption, and you can have a family without kids!!!!

Yeah, you have a family by getting married (or being siblings). That kinda excludes gays.

no1tovote4 said:
I don't believe that it is, or should be, the government's place to define morality at all.

Right - not some centralized government issuing edicts from on high. But, in the constitutional design of self-government, power to make these kinds of decisions devolves to the states, the communities, and - ultimately - the individual.

By that definition, the government (meaning the people) most assuredly DOES have the right to define morality.

suspiria said:
yes, And why do YOU think its harmful??? Because the Bible says so???

Haha the libs always try and bring up religion when faced with the faqcts as if if the bible says it it can't be true. Libs are truely a joke.

But anyway I digress, if thought about in a logical and clear thinking manner homosexuality lifestyle choice and the inherent queer marriage cannot be condoned even by the most corrupt of minds, to condone is to just simply ignore the facts.

suspiria said:
Its just beyond me that in 2005 people still have these archaic point of veiws.

It's beyond me why people seem to be so arrogant that they want to throw out thousands of years of wisdom because they find it "archaic", rather than ask themselves why this has been the wisdom for so long. You ever think that you aren't better than your ancestors and that maybe they understood something you don't?

It's beyond me why people seem to be so arrogant that they want to throw out thousands of years of wisdom because they find it "archaic", rather than ask themselves why this has been the wisdom for so long. You ever think that you aren't better than your ancestors and that maybe they understood something you don't?
Wisdom, you must be kidding

suspiria said:
Gay does not equal incest!! And I dont care what others do as long as its not harmful

You are nothing more than a person afraid to take a stand. Go ahead and deny but its right there in that statement, read it again.

suspiria said:
Staight people have aids, straight people committ the same crime, you think when they get together and marry they go on some kind of crime spree.

You're being deliberately obtuse. Marriage is not the immediate issue here; that was disposed of pages ago. What's being said is that the lifestyle itself is demonstrably harmful and dangerous. You can't refute that.

Stitchman said:
(this is only if you think that it homosexuality is true because the bible says so) Not everyone is christian, and as an americain, it is your responsibility to respect people whose opinions differ.

HORSESHIT! Not when it means accepting something that has done uncountable harm toi society.

suspiria said:
actual someone said gay people were wrong because its a sin, so I simply stated not everyone believes its a sin

And you have yet to deal with the argument that simply because you believe it is not a sin does not change whether it is a sin or not.

suspiria said:
you say the best way to rais a child is with a mother and a father, you say it like its a fact when its not

It is a fact, simply because you do not wish to acknowledge it as a fact doesn't change that.

suspiria said:
Maybe they dont think its harmful!! And its there choice!!

So you think that buttfucking and fisting is not harmful? :alco: And yes queers participate in this behavior WAYYYYY more than heteros.

Stitchman said:
Now that's just crazy. Being gay does not mean that you are a bad person. And whoever told you that lie is an asshole.

No it does not mean you are a bad person but it does mean you are a poor decision maker.

suspiria said:

LOL the same stupid arguments. I LOVE THIS TOPIC! It brings out the silliness of lib thinking to the public square.

Anyway check stats, queers have ASTRONOMICALLY more of a percentage of AIDS as per population than heteros, in fact they care very little about doing anything about it which makes them doubly dangerous.

The moral here is don't make that dangerous lifestyle choice and there are no worries.

Forum List

Back