Gay marriage

OCA said:
I don't know I thought he was reasonable enough, for a religious, and I do mean religious guy.

He played games with me. Part of the reason that mod was NOT fun for me.

Kathianne said:
He played games with me. Part of the reason that mod was NOT fun for me.

Alright, I believe ya. Heard that from other places too, not passing judgement one way or the other.

OCA said:
Alright, I believe ya. Heard that from other places too, not passing judgement one way or the other.

LOL A job much better suited to some than myself. :thup:

no1tovote4 said:
Regardless of that the Federal Government was specifically limited and should not be involved with this.

Couldn't agree more. In fact, I believe the President's push for a constitutional amendment protecting marriage was nothing more than a clever political ploy - designed (quite well, it would seem) to smoke out congressional Democrats in an election year, on an issue they'd much rather have kept on the "down low". Good for him. The leftist agenda is - when exposed to the light of day - repugnant to most Americans.

no1tovote4 said:
Morality should be based in the Churches and not in the Government.

Ah, but cannot a moral people make their views on right and wrong - their morality - known to their duly elected representatives? I'm not talking about an intrusive central government trying to establish a state religion here. Somewhere along the line, the XIVth and First Amendments got twisted so that "Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of a state religion..." is now construed to mean, "No government, at ANY level, shall as much as mention religion in public". This is a gross, agenda-driven distortion.

Matters of behavior such as marriage (and abortion) are clearly the purview of the states. When a collection of individuals who make up a community - a collection of which make up a state - STRONGLY SUGGEST to their elected representatives that marriage is between a man and a woman - and those wide-awake representatives enact it into law - our system of self-government is working.

Trinity said:
Think about this for a minute, Homosexuality becomes the norm. 200 years from now there are no male, female relationships. How long do you think it will take for the human race to die off? :poke:

homosexuality is not a disease. It does not spread from person to person, and the chance of everyone in the world being gay is about zero to none.

Stitchman said:
homosexuality is not a disease. It does not spread from person to person, and the chance of everyone in the world being gay is about zero to none.

I see we have another hit and run poster! :terror: :smoke:

your starting to remind me of itstheidiot!

Stitchman said:
homosexuality is not a disease.

A genetic defect IS a disease, and homos sure as hell are defective.

It does not spread from person to person

Man stick pee pee in another mans bunghole. Because of that bad things spread around. Sometimes even innocent people get blood from the defects and catch their filthy diseases.

and the chance of everyone in the world being gay is about zero to none.

I absolutely agree, and that's because those of us with enough common sense and care for our society won't allow it to happen.

jimnyc said:
A genetic defect IS a disease, and homos sure as hell are defective.

Man stick pee pee in another mans bunghole. Because of that bad things spread around. Sometimes even innocent people get blood from the defects and catch their filthy diseases.

:rotflmao:

The institutin of marriage is God-given and created not by men, but by He who created us. He created it as a union between a man and a woman. In much of the Old Testament, a man could have more than one wife; however, over time men realized it was hard enough to keep one happy! haha... Gays should be given rights such as civil unions in all fairness, but the God-given institution of marriage is clearly defined.

YoungChristian said:
The institutin of marriage is God-given and created not by men, but by He who created us. He created it as a union between a man and a woman. In much of the Old Testament, a man could have more than one wife; however, over time men realized it was hard enough to keep one happy! haha... Gays should be given rights such as civil unions in all fairness, but the God-given institution of marriage is clearly defined.

Queers want to be "married", in the same sense as a man and a woman, simply to blemish the institution with their brand of perversion, and thus dilute and cheapen marriage as the holy union of a "man and a woman".

The godless liberals are on a ever charging rampage against Christianity. They want everything religous to be GONE, but yet they want to be "married" as in a holy union. It's a good example of how screwed up liberals are, and how they will stop at nothing to further their sick and twisted agendas.

MyName said:
Let it go Stitch. Its a losing battle around here. And you already have 2 mods posting against you, so it might behoove you to switch topics and let this one die a peaceful death as it has done so many times before.

Just a suggestion!
:)
the way i see it...marriage is between a man and a woman...god made us different for a reason....

gop_jeff said:
The real question is: Why do people have homosexual relations?

Mental Illness? Trapped in Sin? It feels good to them? Fulfills a need they have in their life resulting from a destructive relationship with a parent/authority figure as children?

-=d=- said:
Mental Illness? Trapped in Sin? It feels good to them? Fulfills a need they have in their life resulting from a destructive relationship with a parent/authority figure as children?

I'd say no to the first, yes to the final three.

Forum List

Back