Gay Marriage is NOT "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival."

It's not destroying anything, that's the point homey.

Hell, heteros are free to destroy their own marriages over and over and over again!

What did Tha Bible say about infidelity and divorce, again? :eusa_think:

No it won't be overturned.

Sucks to be you.

Guess you homosexuals will just have to keep trying to validate your abomidable lifestyle.

Tell me about this 'abomindable lifestyle'. My wife and I both work, pay taxes, support charities, practice meditation with our local sangha, maintain a household etc etc.

We've done so for 25 years. Now we're married. What's the problem? How is it any of YOUR business?

Horrible...simply horrible! You are destroying Lonestar's marriage as we speak!
I'm sure Lonestar is capable of destroying his marriage all by himself.

Tell me about this 'abomindable lifestyle'. My wife and I both work, pay taxes, support charities, practice meditation with our local sangha, maintain a household etc etc.

We've done so for 25 years. Now we're married. What's the problem? How is it any of YOUR business?

Yea right it's destroying my marriage. :cuckoo:

How is this even possible? We don't know each other and we live in different parts of the country.

That's some serious paranoia.

How is this even possible? We don't know each other and we live in different parts of the country.

Damn you people are stupid. My marriage or lack thereof has no bearing on my opinion on the matter. Dumbshit is simply utilizing an Alinsky tactic because she has no intelligent argument and you dumbasses are lock step behind her.

FTR my wife died giving birth to my son.

See? Now I understand why you want to stick your rather long nose into our personal business....cause your marriage is crumbling. And it's ALL OUR FAULT!!!!!

Damn you people are stupid. My marriage or lack thereof has no bearing on my opinion on the matter. Dumbshit is simply utilizing an Alinsky tactic because she has no intelligent argument and you dumbasses are lock step behind her.

That's probably our fault too. :doubt:

And your opinion on the matter has no bearing on the eventual constitutional outcome either! :razz:

Sorry, about your wife...That's sad.

And your opinion on the matter has no bearing on the eventual constitutional outcome either! :razz:

My opinion is just as valid as yours dumbass.

That's probably our fault too. :doubt:

Unlike you liberal fucks, I don't blame personal tragedy on others.

More than a century ago, the U.S. Supreme Court spoke of the "union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony." Murphy v. Ramsey, 114 U.S. 15, 45 (1985)

And it has also been defined as a union between one man and one woman in the Defense Of Marriage Act, which I've posted below.

104th CONGRESS 2D SESSION

H.R. 3396

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Mr. BARR of Georgia (for himself, Mr. LARGENT, Mr. SENSENBRENNER, Ms. MYRICK, Mr. VOLKMER, Mr. SKELTON, Mr. BRYANT, and Mr. EMERSON) introduced the following bill, which was referred to the Committee on_____________

A BILL

To define and protect the institution of marriage.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the "Defense of Marriage Act".

SEC. 2. POWERS RESERVED TO THE STATES.

(a) IN GENERAL. -- Chapter 115 of title 28, United States Code, is amended by adding after section 1738B the following:

Section 1738C. Certain acts, records, and proceedings and the effect thereof

"No State, territory, or possession of the United States, or Indian tribe, shall be required to give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other State, territory, possession, or tribe respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other State, territory, possession, or tribe, or a right or claim arising from such relationship."

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT. -- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 115 of title 28, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 1738B the following new item: "1738C. Certain acts, records, and proceedings and the effect thereof."

SEC. 3. DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE.

(a) IN GENERAL. -- Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

"Section 7. Definition of 'marriage' and 'spouse'

"In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word 'marriage' means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word 'spouse' refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife."

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT. -- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 6 the following new item:

"7. Definition of 'marriage' and 'spouse'."

"Defense Of Marriage Act" 5/96 H.R. 3396 Summary/Analysis

DOMA will be overturned the first time it's challenged in court.

more than a century ago, segragated schools were allowed. times change.

sucks to be you, i guess.

Always interesting how leftists blather about the sanctity of precedent, unless it's a precedent they don't like.

is anyone to the left of genghis khan a leftist now? :lol:

DOMA was a pice of shit when it was written and signed into law and it remains a piece of shit which will be overturned the first time it's challenged.

have a nice day

More than a century ago, the U.S. Supreme Court spoke of the "union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony." Murphy v. Ramsey, 114 U.S. 15, 45 (1985)

And it has also been defined as a union between one man and one woman in the Defense Of Marriage Act, which I've posted below.

104th CONGRESS 2D SESSION

H.R. 3396

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Mr. BARR of Georgia (for himself, Mr. LARGENT, Mr. SENSENBRENNER, Ms. MYRICK, Mr. VOLKMER, Mr. SKELTON, Mr. BRYANT, and Mr. EMERSON) introduced the following bill, which was referred to the Committee on_____________

A BILL

To define and protect the institution of marriage.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the "Defense of Marriage Act".

SEC. 2. POWERS RESERVED TO THE STATES.

(a) IN GENERAL. -- Chapter 115 of title 28, United States Code, is amended by adding after section 1738B the following:

Section 1738C. Certain acts, records, and proceedings and the effect thereof

"No State, territory, or possession of the United States, or Indian tribe, shall be required to give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other State, territory, possession, or tribe respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other State, territory, possession, or tribe, or a right or claim arising from such relationship."

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT. -- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 115 of title 28, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 1738B the following new item: "1738C. Certain acts, records, and proceedings and the effect thereof."

SEC. 3. DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE.

(a) IN GENERAL. -- Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

"Section 7. Definition of 'marriage' and 'spouse'

"In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word 'marriage' means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word 'spouse' refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife."

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT. -- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 6 the following new item:

"7. Definition of 'marriage' and 'spouse'."

"Defense Of Marriage Act" 5/96 H.R. 3396 Summary/Analysis

Race and Sexually Deviant Choices are NOT Analagous...

Stop Molesting an Honest Civil Rights Movement.

:)

peace...

the only sexually deviant choice would be someone having sex with you, porky.

My opinion is just as valid as yours dumbass.

:lol: Except I didn't post my opinion...

Race and Sexually Deviant Choices are NOT Analagous...

Stop Molesting an Honest Civil Rights Movement.

peace...

the only sexually deviant choice would be someone having sex with you, porky.

I Love it when you're Angry... :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back