Gay Marriage is NOT "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival."

mal said:
I'm a loser...:clap2:

These statutes also deprive the Lovings of liberty without due process of law in violation of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. The freedom to marry has long been recognized as one of the vital personal rights essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men.
:)

peace...

mal said:
I'm a loser...:clap2:

These statutes also deprive the Lovings of liberty without due process of law in violation of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. The freedom to marry has long been recognized as one of the vital personal rights essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men.
:)

peace...

:rofl: :iagree:

Would you believe mal pos repped me for that...:rofl:

Yeah, he's a real positive guy, he gave me one too after I negged him for his post to del.

My comment: " Keep up the snorefest, lame-o. Stop Tha Hate! :lol: " :eusa_angel:

Apparently none of you idiots can defend the abominable lifestyle you've chosen, so you have to resort to attacks. You liberals fucks are so predictable.

Apparently none of you idiots can defend the abominable lifestyle you've chosen, so you have to resort to attacks.

You Lonestar fucks are so predictable.

I'm defending the notion that no one should have to defend themselves to you and your abominable opinion.

It's immaterial to the constitutional outcome, remember? :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back