Gay activists are the real censors

Fags and Dykes are the biggest degenerates...I hope they decide to take their business to Iran and get stoned...

Seriously, what the hell is your obsession with gay sex? Every thread you start is about either gay sex or White people. Most gay people I've known aren't as concerned with gay sex as you are.

Just come out of the damned closet already. While we will judge and we might hate, we will not discriminate.

☭proletarian☭;2068971 said:
Seriously, what the hell is your obsession with gay sex? Every thread you start is about either gay sex or White people. Most gay people I've known aren't as concerned with gay sex as you are.

Just come out of the damned closet already. While we will judge and we might hate, we will not discriminate.

there are gay activist that are obsessed with programing children and destroying the family and structure of society ..someone needs to stand in opposition to that

there are gay activist that are obsessed with programing children and destroying the family and structure of society ..someone needs to stand in opposition to that

But Eots--they hjust want to be accepted for who and what they are!!

Accept both gays and ex-gays into you life.

Or--throw the Lesbians/ex-lesbians into a ring filled with mud and make them wrestle!!

The only homosexuals I like are the ones with Tits--real tits!!

I am a straight, white, flannel shirt wearing, southern drawl talking, deep south rural country boy 55 yoa with 3 kids.
Explain how any gay activist is destroying my family, the structure of society and programming children.
Son, words mean things in these parts. You talk a mean game but it is all hollow as an empty oat meal container.

Forum List

Back