Gary Johnson promises to lay off the weed if elected President

Right, because pot heads are sooooooooooooooooooo believable. Where do I sign up, NOT!!!!!

Weed doesn't make you lie.

Funny, I've never known a pot head that didn't. Does NOOOOOOOOO OFFICER, that's not mine, I don't do drugs ring any bells?

Have you ever known anyone who didnt lie?

I don't lie. In fact , I'm usually told "don't fucking tell them that" in regards to being too upfront and honest.

So thats 1....and everyone else smokes weed. Thats likely!

More signs of your pot induced brain damage. I didn't say everyone smoked pot.

Funny, I've never known a pot head that didn't. Does NOOOOOOOOO OFFICER, that's not mine, I don't do drugs ring any bells?

I don't lie. In fact , I'm usually told "don't fucking tell them that" in regards to being too upfront and honest.

You said you've never known a pot head who didnt lie. Since everyone lies what is the logical conclusion here buddy?

If you want to "prove" your point about how "dangerous" marijuana is, then tell the pollsters you are for Gary Johnson, so they'll let him in the debates.

Clearly, in debates, all the damage from pot use will be apparent vs. healthy Hillary and drug free Donald...

You said you've never known a pot head who didnt lie. Since everyone lies what is the logical conclusion here buddy?

I didn't say I've never know a pothead that didn't lie , that was another poster.

Proving once again, that marijuana has damaged your brain.

I didn't say I've never know a pothead that didn't lie , that was another poster.

I. Hate.

I. Hate. You. :badgrin:

I. Hate.

I. Hate. You. :badgrin:

I thoroughly enjoy giving you shit.

Prove he doesn't suffer migraines...
Prove he didn't get them from smoking pot.....

Here then are four of the most important reasons you should not use marijuana.

For more detailed information on the risks associated with using marijuana, visit: www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/marijuana/

1. Abnormal brain: A 2014 study of young, casual marijuana users (fewer than 4 uses a week) showed their brains to be abnormal compared to non-users. The more marijuana they smoke, the more their brains differ from non-users.

2. Addiction: When persons start using marijuana in their teens one in six will become addicted. When they are over 18, 9% will become addicted.

3. Memory, Learning, Perception & Problem Solving: Use of marijuana results in problems with memory a learning, distorted perception difficulty with problem-solving and impaired driving.

4. Emergency Room Visits: In 2011, more that 450,000 people rushed to US emergency rooms to get help for adverse reactions to marijuana abuse. Symptoms included intense anxiety, panic attacks, severe stomach pain and violent, continuous vomiting.

When I was in high school (late 60s) they said it would damage our virility. We ran lots of extracurricular experiments, and there was no damage.

If you drink a case of beer a day, you might have brain damage. If you smoke pot all day every day, you might have brain damage. But, anyone who smokes that much is already brain damaged, so ... experiments with rats eating a comparable 400 lbs. of pure THC are generally not applicable to humans.

I have never known anyone addicted to marijuana.

I read at that time 5-7 books a week, often while high. I remember them all to this day.

I have never known anyone to have a bad time smoking pot, beyond coughing their lungs out.

While smoking pot may exacerbate certain mental conditions, that is not the problem of people who do not suffer from those mental conditions.

Leave the adults alone.

I believe you have a right to smoke all the pot you want. but don't pretend it isn't addictive and damaging.

To an addictive personality, yes. To a moderate user, no.
Of course it is, and pretending otherwise weakens the argument.

Liquor is at least as addictive and damaging as weed, yet legal. End of fucking discussion about keeping marijuana illegal.[/QUOTE]

Right, because pot heads are sooooooooooooooooooo believable. Where do I sign up, NOT!!!!!

The real question are any better at it than pot heads, most I've known were very good at it, much like your dear leader.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta used to believe all the lawyer driven BS about weed. Then he did his own research..

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed - CNN.com

"They didn't have the science to support that claim, and I now know that when it comes to marijuana neither of those things are true. It doesn't have a high potential for abuse, and there are very legitimate medical applications. "

Now, Dr. Gupta, do that same thing regarding the Global Warming fraud...

All Gupta is saying is that pot is not quite as addictive as portrayed and that it can help in some medical situations.....

He does not address all the other bad stuff about it....

The real question are any better at it than pot heads, most I've known were very good at it, much like your dear leader.

So you dont know anyone who doesnt lie. Awesome

He's voting for Trump. Case closed.

The Beast can randomly fall down and crack "adult" head on cement? Yet, healthy. Apperantly. (Fixed it)

I'm starting to agree with Fairandbalanced, only someone with severely diminished capacity could come to that conclusion from what I said.

Who cares? Lincoln managed the Civil War and he was a known crack addict.

Okay. I might have just made that up.

According to reports of the times, the Founding Fathers were all "Drinkers of Distinction".

Not all of them...

11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana

YES #35 - John F. Kennedy: JFK used marijuana to deal with severe back pain, according to a few written accounts, including “John F. Kennedy: A Biography”, which described this White House scene: “On the evening of July 16, 1962, according to [Washington Post executive] Jim Truitt, Kennedy and Mary Meyer smoked marijuana together. … The president smoked three of the six joints Mary brought to him. At first he felt no effects. Then he closed his eyes and refused a fourth joint. ‘Suppose the Russians did something now,’ he said.”

YES #14 - Franklin Pierce: One of three military men to become president who enjoyed smoking marijuana with the troops fighting the Mexican-American War. In a letter to his family, Pierce wrote that marijuana smoking was “about the only good thing” about the war.

YES #12 - Zachary Taylor: Another of the three military men who smoked marijuana with the troops.

YES #7 - Andrew Jackson: Third of the three military men whose letters referred to smoking marijuana with the troops.

YES #5 - James Monroe: Openly smoked hashish while he was Ambassador to France and continued smoking it until his death at age 73.

YES #4 - James Madison: The “Father of the Constitution” claimed that hemp gave him the insight to create a new democratic nation.

YES #3 - Thomas Jefferson: In addition to farming hemp, Jefferson was Ambassador to France during the hashish era there. At risk of imprisonment if caught, Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China known for their potency to America. However, as far as our research takes us, he never said or wrote, “Some of my finest hours have been spent sitting on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”

YES #1 - George Washington: The father of our country kept meticulous diaries, wherein he noted “Sowed hemp at muddy hole by swamp” away from the hemp he grew for fiber. “Began to separate the male from female plants at do [sic --rather too late” and “Pulling up the (male) hemp. Was too late for the blossom hemp by three weeks or a month” indicates he was going for female plants with higher THC content. There is also indication he used hemp preparations to deal with his toothaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's voting for Trump. Case closed.

And what case would that be?

As for who I'm voting for, it's as simple as ABC, as in anybody but clinton.

Good thing Bill Clinton didn't inhale... all the coke he did in Arkansas from the Mena Airport required surgery to his nose...

Forum List

Back