Gameover: Hate filmmaker jailed

The white house knew immediately that this was a terrorist attack having nothing to do with that movie.

And Obama is apologizing to Islam after they killed our ambassador.

This is the guy you trust with your lives?

He threw his own grandmother who raised him, under the bus.

He is a lying evil bastard. And those of you who vote him or post support for him are guilty of stupidity and collusion.

Last edited:
"He lied t his parole officer". About what? What were the circumstances? It could have been about what he had for breakfast.
He wasnt allowed to use the internet. That is not true. His probation terms are he can use the internet for his work. What constitutes lawful use? I dunno. But obviously it can be anything a judge thinks it is.
Does anyone believe he would have gotten this kind of scrutiny if it hadn't been fro that stupid video? Does anyone think this is standard procedure for people on probation? It isn't.

That would be something entirely different than being deemed a flight risk, now wouldn't it?

no, by his actions he has shown that he is violating probation and is a risk at fleeing. The court is within it's rights to hold the man. it happens everyday, but for some reason the cop shows on tv try to make you think you know what they are talking about.
As far as it looks, he will stay in jail until he is sent to the big house.

But , but.. Obama ... Muslim. :lol:

The only one mentioning Obama or his faith in this discussion is YOU.

Fail

The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

:DWell our Freedom of Speech should also be taken very seriously. We shouldn't be bowing down to our enemies.

Katzndogz continues to lie.

The dude used false identies, son, so they revoked him.

His probation was revoked. So far there are no new charges, it was not against the law to make the movie.

Although, he used the false identity of Mark Yousef after the authorities began the media blitz of his identity just like they blitzed his address forcing him into hiding.

Create a situation that leave the man no choice but to violate his probation and be a flight risk, then arrest him for violating his probation!

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

Shut up with this bullshit FASCIST crap this early in the morning. This is America.. If you don't like free speech, you're free to fucking leave and fast! Take your sorry ass out the damn door and take all those who believe as you do, WITH YOU.

The more posts of hers I see the less I like her. She's a fucking nit wit.

no, by his actions he has shown that he is violating probation and is a risk at fleeing. The court is within it's rights to hold the man. it happens everyday, but for some reason the cop shows on tv try to make you think you know what they are talking about.

Fail

I was "channeling" your energy.

:lol:

The judge cited a "lengthy pattern of deception," including making false statements to probation officials. "The court has a lack of trust in the defendant at this time," Judge Suzanne H. Segal said, adding that he posed "some danger to the community."

Does anyone else smell bullshit?

no, must be your breath or mustache

:DNo...more like the Avatar you use. Smell it a mile away.

Got it backward. He used false identities prior to the all the media publicity.

We must not give in to our enemies, the Muslims and the American Far Right.

Katzndogz continues to lie.

The dude used false identies, son, so they revoked him.

His probation was revoked. So far there are no new charges, it was not against the law to make the movie.

Although, he used the false identity of Mark Yousef after the authorities began the media blitz of his identity just like they blitzed his address forcing him into hiding.

Create a situation that leave the man no choice but to violate his probation and be a flight risk, then arrest him for violating his probation!

I don't care what you Muslim Loving Libberhoids think - I thought the film was fucking hilarious.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama's strategy is to appease islam, bow down to islam, there is a reason for that, he's muslim too.
2. Chris Stevens the Christian paid with his life because of it too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't care what you Muslim Loving Libberhoids think - I thought the film was fucking hilarious.

It was...

It was a hilariously bad film.. Worse than any 80's made for TV movie.

He should be stoned to death for making such a poorly mastered, edited and directed film.

:eusa_clap:Typical lefty. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it illegal. Remember Ubama hasn't made this a dictatorship yet. And if he even tries he will be put flat to face.

I never said anything about his bail.. :eusa_shifty: :lol:

Gramps brought that up.

Because bail ACTUALLY can be revoked for flight risk reasons. Probation/parole cannot

Look, you don't get it.

It happened

Dude is a repeat offender, has lied multiple times to parole officers and has been deemed a flight risk.

Get over it.

Lying is a violation of probation. Because he actually did something that was contrary to the conditions of probation.

Being a flight risk is not because there has to be some action or inaction to violate. You can't violate someone on something that might happen.

The terrorists have won in their eyes and that is far more dangerous to Americans than anything this man has done.

I agree. It doesn't matter whatsoever that we realize he wasnt detained for the video itself. It matters what they think and they clearly see this as a victory.

It's these kind of posts that really point to terrorists winning. Why on earth would you want us to pervert our laws because of what some asswipes think?

Thank goodness your ilk will never succeed in government.

Funny, I dont remember saying we should pervert our laws because of the terrorists.

I merely pointed out that we need to be aware that their viewpoint matters to them in what they do and what they will do in the future.

But if you'd rather pretend there are no potential problems with terrorism in the future, then hey, be my guest. Personally, Id prefer not to lie to myself or others and pretend everything is peachy keen when it's not.

Fail

You dont actually expect him to admit he is completely wrong here do you?:)

It was...

It was a hilariously bad film.. Worse than any 80's made for TV movie.

He should be stoned to death for making such a poorly mastered, edited and directed film.

Because clearly that's a capital offense.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama's strategy is to appease islam, bow down to islam, there is a reason for that, he's muslim too.
2. Chris Stevens the Christian paid with his life because of it too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do we really know anything about Chris Steven's religious beliefs, if any?

Jesus.

You rightys can't take a joke about a poorly made film.

Seriously, he has every right to make the movie.. I was just pointing out that it was a poorly made film..

I figured the whole "stoned to death" thing was enough to get the joke across..

Guess you brick heads can't get humor in neo-ville.

Forum List

Back