Ambassador Had It Coming

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKiWUFBXx8&feature=player_embedded]Obamavoter --Assassinated Libya Ambassador "had it coming" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned

Goes back to what I said a few days ago about requiring an aptitude test to vote. You have to pass a test in order to become a citizen...so why not?

Yeah I know..it's a right! I doubt when that right was granted it was granted with the assumption that people would actually be this ignorant.

The second fat ass actually thinks that the phone was free. Free perhaps to her. And who pays her monthly bill?

Do you actually think either of these 2 idiots have any grasp of even the most basic of issues?

Forget their parties. There's people just as dumb in either party. Say you as an informed voter were of the opposite party. Either of these morons just cancelled your vote.

Good god what is wrong with these people!!!????

And the left is happy and proud to have them. This is why I left the Dems years ago shallow hollow people.

• Banned
Good god what is wrong with these people!!!????

And the left is happy and proud to have them. This is why I left the Dems years ago shallow hollow people.

Fear not! I'm sure there are quite a few here that agree he deserved it but are afraid to post it. But give it time...:mad:

A sorry state of affairs to say the least.

Forum List

Back