Gameover: Hate filmmaker jailed

What danger was posed? Choice?

The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.

220px-Benjamin_Netanyahu_portrait.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu

It's been learned that the reason for the terrorist attack that killed Chris Stevens and others was a planned attack so they could celebrate the anniversary of 9/11 and thank us for the drone attacks.

It had nothing to do with a video, although the radicals might have proven the video told the truth by reacting the way they did.

I keep seeing insults thrown at the filmmaker from the left, but no bad words the murderers of innocent people. That makes me sick.

It's been learned that the reason for the terrorist attack that killed Chris Stevens and others was a planned attack so they could celebrate the anniversary of 9/11 and thank us for the drone attacks.

It had nothing to do with a video, although the radicals might have proven the video told the truth by reacting the way they did.

I keep seeing insults thrown at the filmmaker from the left, but no bad words the murderers of innocent people. That makes me sick.

That is the truth of it all. Spot on!

"The ‘Pro-Israel’ Network Behind the Innocence Video

Public records show a filming permit was taken out by “Media for Christ,” an outfit run by one Joseph Nasrallah Abdelmasih. His group sponsors Christian programming in Arabic, including “The Way,” a production that has featured such prominent Islamophobes as Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. The Geller-Spencer collaboration goes back to the protests against the New York City “Ground Zero” mosque in which the duo achieved national notoriety: Nasrallah was one of the speakers at their rally. The idea for just such a movie as Innocenceshowed up on Geller’s blog in February, in a post entitled “A Movie About Muhammad: An Idea Whose Time Has Come.” Ali Sina, an ex-Muslim and board member of Geller and Spencer’s “Stop the Islamization of Nations,” exhorted Geller’s readers to support his movie project: "

That's because there is an ongoing conversation in this thread that currently is not centered around denouncing the killers (which has already been done many times).

Pay attention.

So you are a child and need to see people condemning the killers who live here?
oh wait i've seen your other posts, you are a child.

That's because there is an ongoing conversation in this thread that currently is not centered around denouncing the killers (which has already been done many times).

Pay attention.

The filmmaker has been denounced way more than the murderers. Now people cheer that he's been arrested and the OP would like him to die. If you are expecting normal people to agree with that, you're part of the problem.

Many people violate their probation, but we all know that isn't the real reason they are going after this guy. It's a politically motivated attempt to serve this guy up on a platter to appease the radicals.

Only radical, evil people would react to words or videos with cold-blooded murder.

This filmmaker didn't do anything that other liberal filmmakers haven't done countless times to Christians or Jews. Got any outrage for that?

How would the left feel if Bill Maher was put in the hot seat because of the film he made that bashed all religions, including Islam?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
"He lied t his parole officer". About what? What were the circumstances? It could have been about what he had for breakfast.
He wasnt allowed to use the internet. That is not true. His probation terms are he can use the internet for his work. What constitutes lawful use? I dunno. But obviously it can be anything a judge thinks it is.
Does anyone believe he would have gotten this kind of scrutiny if it hadn't been fro that stupid video? Does anyone think this is standard procedure for people on probation? It isn't.
He wouldn't have gotten scrutiny if it wasn't for this crooked president trying to save face blaming innocent people for violence of people HE supported.

So you are a child and need to see people condemning the killers who live here?
oh wait i've seen your other posts, you are a child.

When someone declines to denounce a crime, one must conclude that such a person has no problem with that crime.

All you liberal turds are so eager to denounce a totally innocent third party, but decline to denounce the Muslim animals who did the killing.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Nakoula was convicted on bank fraud charges in 2010 and was warned against misbehaving on the Internet.

So we're now being arrested for "hurting the feelings" of Muslims--LOL.
Judge orders 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker to jail - latimes.com

How many Christians have been murdered in Egypt over the last two years?

Christians in Egypt and Nigeria continue to suffer at the hands of Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes.

While the looting, bombing, burning, and killing continues to terrify millions of Christians in Egypt and Nigeria, the bloodshed has attracted little attention around the world. In Washington, D.C., both the Obama Administration and the State Department continue to blame the violence on poverty and social inequality rather than condemn Islamic supremacy for persecuting Christian minorities.

Christians Being Killed By Islamists In Egypt And Nigeria

Cartoon.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Last edited:

Pay attention.

The filmmaker has been denounced way more than the murderers. Now people cheer that he's been arrested and the OP would like him to die. If you are expecting normal people to agree with that, you're part of the problem.

Many people violate their probation, but we all know that isn't the real reason they are going after this guy. It's a politically motivated attempt to serve this guy up on a platter to appease the radicals.

Only radical, evil people would react to words or videos with cold-blooded murder.

This filmmaker didn't do anything that other liberal filmmakers haven't done countless times to Christians or Jews. Got any outrage for that?

How would the left feel if Bill Maher was put in the hot seat because of the film he made that bashed all religions, including Islam?

speculation does not equal fact,but hey why would that stop you people, because nothing is going to change your mind. You already believe what you wrote.

The only "violation" I've seen mentioned is not telling the feds who attended his "voluntary" interview the truth. That's totally the opinion of the goons who harassed . . . . er, interviewed him.

This whole thing is obviously totally trumped up. Anyone who defends it is simply a fascist goose-stepping thug.

If you want to make a topic about the killers, go ahead. I'm more than happy to piss on them, too. I have the time.

However, I think you are deliberately concealing facts from yourself, and that can lead to a dangerous delusion.

Nakoula called the media after the Ambassador was killed and riots were going on all over the Middle East.

AT THAT POINT, it was being reported the riots and murders were the result of his, Nakoula's, film.

Believing it was his film that had the Muslims' bowels in an uproar, Nakoula then decided to throw gasoline on the fire by calling the media and taking credit for the film. However, he claimed to be an Israeli and to have the financial backing of "over a hundred" rich Israelis.

And so it is quite obvious he was attempting to get the angry Muslims to attack innocent Israelis.

And just to make sure, he make of point of saying "Islam is a cancer".

He wanted the message sent that an Isreali with rich Israelis backing him made this shit propaganda film, and was alive and well and saying Islam is a cancer.

So your attempts to deflect from the fact you are not condemning him are notable.

You pretend your condemnation is conditional on others condeming the Muslims first. That's a bullshit dodge.

If you want to make a topic about the killers, go ahead. I'm more than happy to piss on them, too. I have the time.

However, I think you are deliberately concealing facts from yourself, and that can lead to a dangerous delusion.

Nakoula called the media after the Ambassador was killed and riots were going on all over the Middle East.

AT THAT POINT, it was being reported the riots and murders were the result of his, Nakoula's, film.

Believing it was his film that had the Muslims' bowels in an uproar, Nakoula then decided to throw gasoline on the fire by calling the media and taking credit for the film. However, he claimed to be an Israeli and to have the financial backing of "over a hundred" rich Israelis.

And so it is quite obvious he was attempting to get the angry Muslims to attack innocent Israelis.

And just to make sure, he make of point of saying "Islam is a cancer".

He wanted the message sent that an Isreali with rich Israelis backing him made this shit propaganda film, and was alive and well and saying Islam is a cancer.

So your attempts to deflect from the fact you are not condemning him are notable.

You pretend your condemnation is conditional on others condeming the Muslims first. That's a bullshit dodge.

So what? None of that is illegal. If telling lies was a crime, than every Democrat in Congress would be in prison. Do you think we should jail people who burn the American flag? How about someone who puts a crucifix in urine and calls it "art?"

When being offensive and dishonest becomes a crime, every lib in this forum will find himself behind bars.

Forum List

Back