Gameover: Hate filmmaker jailed

Judge orders 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker to jail - latimes.com

He must be executed with his extremist supporters for posing danger to the community.

Incorrect.

He was given mercy by the justice system, released from prison and put on probation. He apparently violated his probation. Personal responsibility, get some.
Nakoula had been arrested in 2009 after federal agents searched his home in Cerritos on suspicion that he had engaged in a scheme to create fake identities and open credit cards in those names, then draw tens of thousands of dollars from the phony accounts.

According to the court file, Nakoula operated under a dizzying array of aliases, including Kritbag Difrat. In June 2010, he was convicted on four counts, including bank fraud and identity theft, and was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison. He was also ordered to pay $794,700.57 in restitution.

He was released, according to federal records, in June 2011.

Yes, some chose to become violent in response to something they may have heard about. Some do not understand choice.

Judge orders 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker to jail - latimes.com

He must be executed with his extremist supporters for posing danger to the community.

islam1.jpg

What danger was posed? Choice?

The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

Last edited:
The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

Shut up with this bullshit FASCIST crap this early in the morning. This is America.. If you don't like free speech, you're free to fucking leave and fast! Take your sorry ass out the damn door and take all those who believe as you do, WITH YOU.

Granny says, "Good...

... now dey can revoke his immigration status...

... an' send the knucklehead back to Egypt."
:clap2:

Is he an American citizen? I'm not sure how easy it is to revoke someone's citizenship. Maybe you can tell us, with out your silly puppet Granny.

Shut up with this bullshit FASCIST crap this early in the morning. This is America.. If you don't like free speech, you're free to fucking leave and fast! Take your sorry ass out the damn door and take all those who believe as you do, WITH YOU.

It appears that YOU are the one who is attempting to supress free speech. :D

The man's in prison for violating the terms of his parole, NOT for making that video.

Disagree. Freedom of religious opinion and freedom of speech means I get to mock the far right evangelical weirdo heretics here in America. Just the way it is.

Forum List

Back