Gameover: Hate filmmaker jailed

You make a habit of being wrong... ALOT.

He pleaded no contest in 2010: Link to story.

He served 21 months in prison followed by 5 years of supervised release.

You do realize your facts just concern that he wasnt out on bail awaiting trial, right?

Yes, I proved that he was wrong.. :lol:

As for his use of the internet, it is a standard procedure for fraud convicts to have restricted internet use.

But, that was not why he was detained, he was recently detained because he was deemed a flight risk.. He still owes the state around $700,000 in restitution and is now involved in a high profile news story... Definitive flight risk, if I ever saw one..

Wrong again. You can not be jailed in this country out of fear that you will violate the conditions of your parole/probation. An actual violation must occur first.

You've watched Minority Report too many times

Judge deemed him as a flee risk..

So he has been detained, because he is on FELONY probation. Standard procedure.

But, I am sure some people will try and play connect the imaginary dots and somehow manage to pretend that Obama had something to with this.

:lol:

That is not standard procedure. The man wasn't out on bail awaiting trial.

It is when you have been using several alias names and your probation states that you are not to use any name but your real name, then it is standadrd proceedure.

But, I am sure some people will try and play connect the imaginary dots and somehow manage to pretend that Obama had something to with this.

It is when you have been using several alias names and your probation states that you are not to use any name but your real name, then it is standadrd proceedure.

That would be something entirely different than being deemed a flight risk, now wouldn't it?

He already WENT TO TRIAL... He pleaded no contest in 2010 for his fraud convictions.. :lol:

Thus served 21 months and is now in the process of serving his 5 years of probation.

Yes. Both of us know he went to trial and is on parole/probation.

Hence, why Bail isn't an issue. Which is our entire point.

I never said anything about his bail.. :eusa_shifty: :lol:

Gramps brought that up.

That's a fraud issue not a flight issue.

Simple as that.

Having said that the govt used no more discretion than he did when he made the film.

That would be something entirely different than being deemed a flight risk, now wouldn't it?

You are confusing the two issues.

He was question a few weeks ago for internet usage, not detained.

He was just recently deemed a flight risk, he WAS detained.

He already WENT TO TRIAL... He pleaded no contest in 2010 for his fraud convictions.. :lol:

Thus served 21 months and is now in the process of serving his 5 years of probation.

Gramps brought that up.

Because bail ACTUALLY can be revoked for flight risk reasons. Probation/parole cannot

Gramps brought that up.

No. You brought up being a flight risk. Which is only a factor if bail is involved.

You're not very good at connect the dot puzzles are you?

Not confused about the issues at all.

See, one is a legitimate parole/probation violation.

The other is only a factor if bail is involved, which it's not.

See the problem?

Gramps brought that up.

Because bail ACTUALLY can be revoked for flight risk reasons. Probation/parole cannot

Look, you don't get it.

It happened

Dude is a repeat offender, has lied multiple times to parole officers and has been deemed a flight risk.

Get over it.

no, by his actions he has shown that he is violating probation and is a risk at fleeing. The court is within it's rights to hold the man. it happens everyday, but for some reason the cop shows on tv try to make you think you know what they are talking about.
As far as it looks, he will stay in jail until he is sent to the big house.

He was deemed a flight risk because the authorities plastered his identity all over the media. His address was published. The federal authorities made it dangerous so of course they can now use the situation they created to deem him a flight risk!

The terrorists have won in their eyes and that is far more dangerous to Americans than anything this man has done.

I agree. It doesn't matter whatsoever that we realize he wasnt detained for the video itself. It matters what they think and they clearly see this as a victory.

It's these kind of posts that really point to terrorists winning. Why on earth would you want us to pervert our laws because of what some asswipes think?

Thank goodness your ilk will never succeed in government.

no, by his actions he has shown that he is violating probation and is a risk at fleeing. The court is within it's rights to hold the man. it happens everyday, but for some reason the cop shows on tv try to make you think you know what they are talking about.
As far as it looks, he will stay in jail until he is sent to the big house.

But , but.. Obama ... Muslim. :lol:

Katzndogz continues to lie.

The dude used false identies, son, so they revoked him.

As a youth awaiting trial I escaped twice from detention facilities. Upon capture the second time I was jailed in an adult facility until court was over. After serving 3 years in prison I was granted parole DESPITE MY CLEAR HISTORY of being a flight risk.

This man was revoked for violations and nothing more. Simple as that.

He was deemed a flight risk because the authorities plastered his identity all over the media. His address was published. The federal authorities made it dangerous so of course they can now use the situation they created to deem him a flight risk!

Did you figure this out before, or after, the black helicopters flew over your house?

The terrorists have won in their eyes and that is far more dangerous to Americans than anything this man has done.

I agree. It doesn't matter whatsoever that we realize he wasnt detained for the video itself. It matters what they think and they clearly see this as a victory.

It's these kind of posts that really point to terrorists winning. Why on earth would you want us to pervert our laws because of what some asswipes think?

Thank goodness your ilk will never succeed in government.

Who the hell is perverting the laws? So far what we hear is he was picked up as a flight risk, which is not a component of revoking probation. Its rather a bail/suspect function.

We need the straight story until we judge what happened.

However if he was picked up using the probation thing ONLY AS AN EXCUSE, they why isnt it the case we are appeasing the mob?

Forum List

Back