Warriors is on Viceland

This movie?
The Warriors (1979) - IMDb
latest

I got it on DVD.

You know..............I really like the movie "The Warriors", and I really like the theme song that was done by Joe Walsh (In the City).

I also like the Vice channel. Not only do they have interesting stories, but their reporters tell it like it is, and if they get new knowledge that can expand their horizons, they pay attention to it.

Weediquette is a good example. At the beginning of the series, he seemed to be against cannabis, but towards the end of the second show, he adjusted his attitude.

Vice is a good channel. I'm glad that my cable provider has decided to carry it.

You know..............I really like the movie "The Warriors", and I really like the theme song that was done by Joe Walsh (In the City).

I also like the Vice channel. Not only do they have interesting stories, but their reporters tell it like it is, and if they get new knowledge that can expand their horizons, they pay attention to it.

Weediquette is a good example. At the beginning of the series, he seemed to be against cannabis, but towards the end of the second show, he adjusted his attitude.

Vice is a good channel. I'm glad that my cable provider has decided to carry it.
I'm the opposite. I hate that channel. It pisses me off that my cable provider recently replaced H2 with that crappy channel.

I could swear that Vice specifically targets the moron audience. So I refer to it as "The Moron Channel".

I'm the opposite. I hate that channel. It pisses me off that my cable provider recently replaced H2 with that crappy channel.

I could swear that Vice specifically targets the moron audience. So I refer to it as "The Moron Channel".

Interesting.......................................

My cable provider still has History and H2, as well as a couple of other learning channels.

However......................

They got rid of Comedy Central, and replaced it with other channels, one of which happens to be a far right wing bullshit broadcast called The Blaze.

Are you a Blaze fan?

H2 was becoming the UFO channel and was never historically correct especially with religious and Biblical history.
Viceland I despise because nobody wants to see a Bunch sloppy over weight wanna be hood rats eating food and moaning
about it. Nor do we want to see overlays of the same lards taking bong hits and being childishly silly and stupid talking over the ole H2 ancient alien clips.
More great 70's movies less of these goofy public access like shows I say.
Like Bronson's Death Wish series,
Planet of the Apes, Logan's Run, or
late 60's films like
Polanski's The Fearless Vampire Killers or
Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau in
the Odd Couple.

Forum List

Back