Gallup most admired poll: Melania Trump beats Kate Middleton and Beyonce'

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gallup Most Admired Poll: Melania Trump Beats Kate Middleton and Beyoncé
Gallup released its annual “most admired” poll this week and First Lady Melania Trump beat out Kate Middleton and Beyoncé for the No. 8 spot in the Top 11 lineup for women.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG the left is going to hate this result watch the bs the dream up because the FLOTUS is admired lol I can't stop laughing if only we could see them cringe............

:lol:

You're so excited for 8th place, I almost feel bad for you.

Maybe next year she won't "lose" to Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Condoleezza Rice, Elizabeth Warren, Angela Merkel and Oprah.

Gallup released its annual “most admired” poll this week and First Lady Melania Trump beat out Kate Middleton and Beyoncé for the No. 8 spot in the Top 11 lineup for women.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG the left is going to hate this result watch the bs the dream up because the FLOTUS is admired lol I can't stop laughing if only we could see them cringe............
To be fair Melania did show more skin, so of course she's gonna win

Maybe next year she won't "lose" to Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Condoleezza Rice, Elizabeth Warren, Angela Merkel and Oprah.
Damn lost to Oprah, life is a fickle bitch..

So I did some looking into the methodology of that poll. Looks like they used a sample of around 1,000 people. The First Lady got approximately 1% of the vote.

That means that 10 people who were polled picked Melania Trump.

dude, that is anything but flattering for the first lady, look at some of the lame names ahead of her...in fact I am sure her name was only added to the list to give the poll a rather transparent appearance of legitimacy.

Yeah.....as if Hillary didn't rig the poll like she rigged the nomination.
I think America is pretty much done that ugly bitch.
This isn't going to change their minds.

DSY2DbyWkAA9rFR.jpg

So Clinton rigged the Gallup poll.

Amazing.

bogus poll, Hillary lost a can't lose contest and I am expected to believe women look up to that?...I think they expect much more than that from women.

So Clinton rigged the Gallup poll.

Amazing.
I agree....why would she stoop so low.

Well, considering how low she's gone before.....this is just more of the same ole shit from Hillary.

DSY2DbyWkAA9rFR.jpg
now that's funny

^ NWO the lot of them. How many of you really admire Angel Merkel for destroying her country? Or Hitlary for wanting to destroy ours?
Is this another CNN'er?

Only morons wouldn't pick a woman who is the PERFECT immigrant story,speaks 5 languages,LOVES her country,is elegant,beautiful,smart etc over a lying,corrupt bitch who sold out her own country for personal wealth and a woman who was only proud of her country after it elected her moron of a husband president. Funny how the poll doesn't show how many republicans democrats etc it polled. That alone is a tell.

Forum List

Back