Weiner laptop doc: Assange warrnart issues 2 weeks after Swedish election leaks warning

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A confidential document found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop reveals that the United States Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden expressed concerns in 2010 that WikiLeaks would release classified US documents related to Sweden ahead of the September 19 Swedish election, tipping the vote towards the Pirate Party. The subject of the cable reads “Wikileaks: The Pirate Party’s White Horse Into Sweden’s Parliament?”
Weiner Laptop Doc: Assange Warrant Issued 2 Weeks After Swedish Election Leaks Warning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can be sure there is a hell of a lot more dirt than this they found, and Obama as well as Clinton are in it. These scum bags need to be thrown into prison and the key thrown away Crimes against humanity is an under statement.

• Banned
...so?

What's your point?

Why should I be outraged/afraid by this?

If I have to tell you well consider yourself part of American's clueless being used as scape goats to policies you think are rightful and lawful I guess..................

Just know that 2018 is gonna be a whopper of news taking place and the leftist ain't gonna like it.

If they think they hate Trump now lmfao wait until Trump does his 2018 Surprise.

upload_2017-12-31_15-29-17.png

...so?

What's your point?

If I have to tell you well consider yourself part of American's clueless being used as scape goats to policies you think are rightful and lawful I guess..................

Just know that 2018 is gonna be a whopper of news taking place and the leftist ain't gonna like it.

If they think they hate Trump now lmfao wait until Trump does his 2018 Surprise.

View attachment 168920

So you don't have an answer to my question.

I'm shocked.

• Banned
...so?

What's your point?

View attachment 168920

I'm shocked.

I already answered you .
I have tons of answers for your question problem is I can put down whatever and since your a lefty you will deny , dispute, disbelieve anything put in front of you. So ask me again why I waste time telling you something you should automatically know esp. if you are an American.

But maybe this can help get the gist of it doubtful though :

Contributing to the notion of deep-state interference, CIA director Mike Pompeo referred to WikiLeaks as a "hostile intelligence service" in April, calling Julian Assange "a fraud, a coward hiding behind a screen" for exposing information about democratic governments rather than authoritarian regimes. This quite the ironic statement, considering Pompeo used leaked emails from WikiLeaks as proof "the fix was in" against President Trump.

...so?

What's your point?

View attachment 168920

I'm shocked.

I already answered you .
I have tons of answers for your question problem is I can put down whatever and since your a lefty you will deny , dispute, disbelieve anything put in front of you. So ask me again why I waste time telling you something you should automatically know esp. if you are an American.

Contributing to the notion of deep-state interference, CIA director Mike Pompeo referred to WikiLeaks as a "hostile intelligence service" in April, calling Julian Assange "a fraud, a coward hiding behind a screen" for exposing information about democratic governments rather than authoritarian regimes. This quite the ironic statement, considering Pompeo used leaked emails from WikiLeaks as proof "the fix was in" against President Trump.

That doesn't tell me why I'm supposed to be afraid or outraged about your OP.

I'm not asking a complicated question - I'm asking you to tell me what you think your OP means.

• Banned
...so?

What's your point?

View attachment 168920

I'm shocked.

I already answered you .

I'm not asking a complicated question - I'm asking you to tell me what you think your OP means.

LMAO nothing I tell is you going to answer it don-tcha think. ...............

In short if they can do this to him they can do it to all of us.

If politicians are cheating the system like good little Democrats do including these other Countries...... it should make anybody pissed for the logical common sense reasons most automatically already know.

If that doesn't work for you I don't know what to tell you.

...so?

What's your point?

View attachment 168920

I'm shocked.

I already answered you .

LMAO nothing I tell is you going to answer it don-tcha think. ...............

In short if they can do this to him they can do it to all of us.

If politicians are cheating the system like good little Democrats do including these other Countries...... it should make anybody pissed for the logical common sense reasons most automatically already know.

If that doesn't work for you I don't know what to tell you.

Who is "they"? Who is "him"?

What did "they" do to "him"?

Forum List

Back