Gallop--business owner support of Obama plummets

images3.jpg

You asked, I answered. I suppose I should have been outraged by a comment that was clearly designed to instigate?

My apologies, perhaps what I typed didn't show up on your screen, it did on mine. You missed one, I'm sure you didn't see it: I'd be interested in your opinion of OohPooPahDoo's comment: Have you ever met a business owner? More often than not, they aren't the brightest people in the world.

BTW.....your approach to the comment reeks of the dreaded "PC".

Ah, big, big, big difference. See, the Left doesn't just disagree with something someone says, they go after that person with a vengeance in an effort to shut them up. Kind of like what is happening in Chicago. Get the difference?

I'm guessing not.

I think everyone should be able to say what they think. See, the beauty of Freedom of Expression is that it points out the whackos loud and clear, and I want to know who and where they are. I don't want them shut down or shut out, like Rahm and well, apparently you.

What is disappointing is your refusal to admit your error regarding your interpretation of Barack Obama's comments.

Nice diversion, but that's fine, I know "the game". No, I remain pissed at what he said, and what it means. Since I'm not a partisan ideologue, I get to be honest at all times, even though I agree with him on several other issues.

I hope this clarifies, but thanks for your response, obtuse as it may have been.

Last edited:
I challenge you to find any comment by me that suggests that anyone not say what they want to say or hat anyone should be shut down or out or even up. You have a very boring habit of assigning such traits to others.

Obtuse? As in your pretending not to know what the POTUS meant with his remarks? Obtuse like that?

Last edited:
I challenge you to find any comment by me that suggests that anyone not say what they want to say or hat anyone should be shut down or out or even up. You have a very boring habit of assigning such traits to others.

Sure, your snarky comments about people who think that the Chicago PC police are wrong for shutting out the Chik Fil-A™ guy. But you'll deny that, and around and around we'll go.

Based on what I've seen, you'd rather make snarky comments around the edges than dive into an issue, which makes it easy for you to issue your silly "challenges", as if your target is going to wade through message board pages on your command.

Tedious.

Obtuse? As in your pretending not to know what the POTUS meant with his remarks? Obtuse like that?

I think the President completely believes in what he said. I hope you don't think he's a liar. I take him at his word.

Hmmm. Do you think that I support attempts by politicians or government entities to deny the Chic-Fil-A franchise the right to do business in their community?

Did I give you that impression?

I am beginning to understand how you may have misunderstood the President. You don't pay attention.

Have you ever met a business owner? More often than not, they aren't the brightest people in the world.

Holy crap. And I got jumped on yesterday for saying the Left's opinion of business owners is pretty clear.

Thanks for that. Perfect.

I don't speak for the Left you idiot, its not the "Left's" opinion - its MINE.

I stand by my actual statement. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to run a business. Its not some elite club only the intelligent can join. All you need is blood, sweat, and a lot of luck - very little brains required. Just look at Grandpa Marked U for crying out loud!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back