Romney's Disconcerting Overseas Campaign Poll

Will Romney Insult Israel and Our Arab Allies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • He'll blame Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Romney will join the PLO to gain Arab-American votes in USA

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Romney has the midas golden touch with money...but with politics and speech?

Romney will be visiting other nations to display his Presidential candidate skills abroad (remember candidate Obama's wowza tour?). I wonder...what are the odds he'll insult and horrify his hosts in Israel?

---

Mitt Romney's Olympics blunder stuns No 10 and hands gift to Obama

Republican candidate backtracks on warning of 'disconcerting' signs for Games after rebukes by British PM and London mayor

In a move that astonished Downing Street, hours before it laid on a special reception for Romney at No 10, he told NBC there were "disconcerting" signs about the preparations for the Games. One senior Whitehall source said: "What a total shocker. We are speechless."

David Cameron wasted no time in rebuking Romney hours after his remarks were broadcast. On a visit to the Olympic Park, the prime minister said: "We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities in the world. Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

^^
Yea I saw the Olympics stuff and it was a big to do over nothing. I really don't give a damn what other countries have to say about our presidential candidates. But if you want to talk about international approval, Obama is single digits in Israel.

I look back and laugh at Obama going to the Olympics announcement, convinced that his cult of personality was enough to get Chicago the Olympics. Ever since then, it's been hard knocks. It's what happens when people realize you're a bag of contaminated air.

Not Israel, and it depends on Arab alliles, I hope he pisses the brotherhood off.

I really don't get the point of this poll. Countries get "insulted" all the time. You think Israel and arab nations have no beef with Obama? Pretty mindless poll question Dante.

He's already done so with England, I'm sure he'll keep the ball rolling to piss off more countries.

Romney will be visiting other nations to display his Presidential candidate skills abroad (remember candidate Obama's wowza tour?). I wonder...what are the odds he'll insult and horrify his hosts in Israel?

---

Republican candidate backtracks on warning of 'disconcerting' signs for Games after rebukes by British PM and London mayor

In a move that astonished Downing Street, hours before it laid on a special reception for Romney at No 10, he told NBC there were "disconcerting" signs about the preparations for the Games. One senior Whitehall source said: "What a total shocker. We are speechless."

David Cameron wasted no time in rebuking Romney hours after his remarks were broadcast. On a visit to the Olympic Park, the prime minister said: "We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities in the world. Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

Governor Romney is a good and decent man. He won't intentionally embarrass the country.

Governor Romney is a good and decent man. He won't intentionally embarrass the country.

hello? Good and decent men and women constantly do stupid things in the pursuit of profit and power. Romney has been corrupted by his pursuits, and no amount of tithing to his weird church can help that in this world, the world of the here and now: reality.

true story

The-Not-So-Great-Gatsby trips over himself...again.

I really don't get the point of this poll...

there's not much you get the point of. so what's your point?

:eusa_whistle:

ba ba ba point of ba ba ba....geez what are you seven?

ssohtheirony.png

No Dante. I can argue any issue straight up. You just come on here to troll like a little kid. There's no irony, just you trolling as usual. Anyways, I'm done with you. In fact, I'm just putting your sorry ass on ignore. You just don't bring anything to the table.

No Dante. I can argue any issue straight up. You just come on here to troll like a little kid. There's no irony, just you trolling as usual. Anyways, I'm done with you. In fact, I'm just putting your sorry ass on ignore. You just don't bring anything to the table.

In other words: "you have completely owned me Dante. I have no rebuttal and am throwing a tantrum like all right wingers do. To make myself feel like a tough guy, I'm going to put you on ignore. That will show you! :shakes fist:"

I remember how back in 2008 one of the election narratives was how we had to elect Obama to make the world like us again and yet Obama has pissed off more foreign nations than Bush did.

hello? Good and decent men and women constantly do stupid things in the pursuit of profit and power. Romney has been corrupted by his pursuits, and no amount of tithing to his weird church can help that in this world, the world of the here and now: reality.

true story

Ohhh the Outrage!!!!!!!!!

anger.jpg

^^
Yea I saw the Olympics stuff and it was a big to do over nothing. I really don't give a damn what other countries have to say about our presidential candidates. But if you want to talk about international approval, Obama is single digits in Israel.

I look back and laugh at Obama going to the Olympics announcement, convinced that his cult of personality was enough to get Chicago the Olympics. Ever since then, it's been hard knocks. It's what happens when people realize you're a bag of contaminated air.
In just a year, Jewish Israelis’ opinion of President Barack Obama has turned on its head, according to a new Saban Center for Middle East Policy poll.

A majority, or 54 percent, now say they have a favorable view of the U.S. president — a year ago, just 41 percent of those polled viewed Obama in a positive light.

Read more: Poll: Barack Obama rising with Jews - in Israel - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

---

"Mr. Leader" is a classic, the biggest laugh in politics since Bush II tried to pronounce "strategy".

Forum List

Back