Futures

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have some predictions on the futures of a few people. Feel free to add your own.

Rudy Giuliani
I think you are looking at your next Attorney General.

Hillary Clinton
The odds of her going to prison just went up, WAY UP!

Huma Abedin
She will be going to prison

Anthony Weiner
He will be going to prison

The Clinton Foundation
Will lose it tax status

Bill Clinton
Will have to pay taxes on the 248 million the "charity" fleeced people out of

Chelsea Clinton
Will have to pay taxes on the 10 million given her by the Clinton Foundation
May ALSO face charges for using that money

Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Will be kicked out of the democrat party

Bernie Sanders
Will remain "independent" and kick the sh#t out of ANY democrat that runs against him.

Ted Cruz
SCOTUS

USMB FAKE Republicans
Don't expect anybody to give a sh#t if you draw your next breath

USMB liberals
Crow, its whats for dinner

USMB Conservatives
We now have four years for kicking USMB liberals and FAKE conservatives in the teeth {cyber wise} I suggest you ALL buy some steel toed boots.

The USMB Forum Board
18 months ago when I arrived I said USMB was a reflection off the nation and it WAS. We HAD clown trash running around here making threats and pulling all sorts of sh#t. I as many others said those days were coming to a close and that day is here.

We found ourselves attacked by islamics, illegals,perverts and those who hate Christians, Gun owners and the very founding document of our country. 2014 showed us WE still have the power, we still have a voice. We need to remember that and to my fellow fighters in the front line in the trench covered with the mud of cyber battle. God bless you and thank you one and ALL.

In the last 18 months I have seen the words "God and Country" retake its place as a American conviction and no longer lip service. No greater thing has occurred in my generation.

As For Me?
Well in all truth I am a free style fiction writer. I write it and send it to an editor and it gets published in eastern Europe. Over the next few days I look forward to starting a new series HERE at USMB and using some of your screen names in the story line. So while I will still be here you may find me in the writing forum a lot.

This election was a call to arms both on the net and our nation so I gave up my love to do what I felt was my duty. Many here have and God bless and keep the ones that chose to battle and forgo their love their dreams.

Fury

Speaking of which, I gave the order to sell 50,000 shares of a stock I had when the market opens. Glad the Clinton train went off the rails after the close!!!

• Banned
Gloat poast. :D

Great day, DF !
Just some folks I thought needed to be thanked and a few predictions for the future. We also lost some conservative posters along the way and we should also remember them. Liberals will of course go into "shock and snivel mode" over the next few days as one of the most powerful republican forces in history takes power.

• Banned
Speaking of which, I gave the order to sell 50,000 shares of a stock I had when the market opens. Glad the Clinton train went off the rails after the close!!!
Strange, I've been buying your market losses all night.....smart people get rich....
My coal stocks are up. Tomorrow I sell the "Pharms" and buy U.S. Steel.

Strange, I've been buying your market losses all night.....smart people get rich....
My coal stocks are up. Tomorrow I sell the "Pharms" and buy U.S. Steel.

Really, which stocks are up? Looking like a bloodbath tomorrow.

I will and have never considered myself to be patriotic and no I will not turn into one. But I hope trump does well. He has an opportunity to greatly I crease wages in a very very short amount of time because no american expects another american do to a job an illegal does for 10 bucks an hour for less than 15. We can now demand businesses pay their emp!loyees much more when those jobs are filled by Americans. Also, insurance companies will be forced to take it on the chin as they will be forced to greatly lower their rates now that ocare will be gone.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

The White House, the Senate, the House, and the SCOTUS seats...

Face it, Hillary took the Idiot Libs down....

But better the Dhimmicraps than our nation...

But look on the bright side...

Canada won't accept felons, but Mexico will...

Just with all those bean burritoes from the illegals that get deported, don't light a match!!!

:dance:

Great day, DF !
Just some folks I thought needed to be thanked and a few predictions for the future. We also lost some conservative posters along the way and we should also remember them. Liberals will of course go into "shock and snivel mode" over the next few days as one of the most powerful republican forces in history takes power.

Have you all noticed they banned Vigilante last week again, just after I thought to myself: "Vigilante will shoot a lot of important posts several days before elections". However mods preferred to isolate him and the USMB members from him. I'm glad nothing has helped Globalists to get their way this time. Can anybody even imagine how much money Soros has wasted on Hillary? Just that by itself would have been a great motivation to vote for Trump, right, dear Americans?

Last edited:

Great day, DF !

Have you all noticed they banned Vigilante last week again, just after I thought to myself: "Vigilante will have a lot of important post several days before elections". However modes preferred to isolate him and the USMB members from him. I'm glad nothing has helped Globalists to get their way this time. Can anybody even imagine how much money Soros has wasted on Hillary? Just that by itself would have been a great motivation to vote for Trump, right, dear Americans?
He will return a victor, and we shall welcome him.

Great day, DF !

Have you all noticed they banned Vigilante last week again, just after I thought to myself: "Vigilante will have a lot of important post several days before elections". However modes preferred to isolate him and the USMB members from him. I'm glad nothing has helped Globalists to get their way this time. Can anybody even imagine how much money Soros has wasted on Hillary? Just that by itself would have been a great motivation to vote for Trump, right, dear Americans?
He will return a victor, and we shall welcome him.

First I was afraid you were talking about Soros....

Yes, Vig deserves to be honored. He contributed a lot.

Great day, DF !

Have you all noticed they banned Vigilante last week again, just after I thought to myself: "Vigilante will shoot a lot of important posts several days before elections". However mods preferred to isolate him and the USMB members from him. I'm glad nothing has helped Globalists to get their way this time. Can anybody even imagine how much money Soros has wasted on Hillary? Just that by itself would have been a great motivation to vote for Trump, right, dear Americans?
But I'm the Premier member of USMB and they didn't ban me?

Forum List

Back