Future of Prop 19 in California

That's retarded , even for you. Bashing miilitary men b/c you yourself don't have the balls to say "yes when I finally DO get out of high school, I will serve"

Pathetic.

Topspin is a lying SOB. One wonders how he thinks he knows jack shit about my private life.

That's an insult to lying SOBs everywhere. This piece of shit defies description. I have never seen anyone with such poor grammar skills not only attempt to convince people that he has any sort of degree, an advanced degree at that, but insult the intelligence of EVERYONE who calls out his stupidity.

I can write his response to this post for him, save him the time. It would go something like this

"your dum, just a narco weekend warrior who cant get real job. Jealous that I rich and white"

Seriously I would call him someone's puppet, but even puppet's are smarter than TS.

He must work really hard to appear as stupid as he appears. It's always entertaining when people who know jack shit about someone else's private life, make this kind of claim. How the hell they think anyone is going to think they're anything other than seriously fucking stupid is beyond my intellect.

Topspin is a lying SOB. One wonders how he thinks he knows jack shit about my private life.

That's an insult to lying SOBs everywhere. This piece of shit defies description. I have never seen anyone with such poor grammar skills not only attempt to convince people that he has any sort of degree, an advanced degree at that, but insult the intelligence of EVERYONE who calls out his stupidity.

I can write his response to this post for him, save him the time. It would go something like this

"your dum, just a narco weekend warrior who cant get real job. Jealous that I rich and white"

Seriously I would call him someone's puppet, but even puppet's are smarter than TS.

He must work really hard to appear as stupid as he appears. It's always entertaining when people who know jack shit about someone else's private life, make this kind of claim. How the hell they think anyone is going to think they're anything other than seriously fucking stupid is beyond my intellect.

No, I think it comes completely natural to him.

Forum List

Back