Future of Prop 19 in California

Marijuana is for DOPES, only DOPES SMOKE DOPE.

I know. I used to be a DOPE back in the 60's & 70's when dope was $10 for a wt. ounce of shake.

Dope can be very psychologically addicting & worse for you than tobacco.

Another sign that LIBERALS are STUPID.

worse than Tobacco?..... something that they know eventually will kill you?....and is very addicting?.....when they make that plant illegal....ill then be for Pot being Illegal.....until then im all for it....

Last edited:
So what part of the Constitution gives the Federal government the authority to ban marijuana?

They primarily invoked the treaty power and the Commerce Clause, though general welfare does make a brief appearance.

For them to use the Commerce Clause as justification is a gross misapplication of it. There would be no interstate commerce taking place if California legalized marijuana, which is what the Commerce Clause was meant to address.

So what part of the Constitution gives the Federal government the authority to ban marijuana?

They primarily invoked the treaty power and the Commerce Clause, though general welfare does make a brief appearance.

For them to use the Commerce Clause as justification is a gross misapplication of it. There would be no interstate commerce taking place if California legalized marijuana, which is what the Commerce Clause was meant to address.

as of Jan 1st the Legislation Arnold just signed makes Pot almost legal....at least an Ounce or less.....Prop 19 needs to have a few points clarified....because of this it may now be kinda moot....and could go down....

I know. I used to be a DOPE back in the 60's & 70's when dope was $10 for a wt. ounce of shake.

worse than Tobacco?..... something that they know eventually will kill you?....and is very addicting?.....when they make that plant illegal....ill then be for Pot being Illegal.....until then im all for it....

Frankly , tobacco SHOULD be illegal. What possible legitimate use does it have? None.

Frankly , tobacco SHOULD be illegal. What possible legitimate use does it have? None.

Looking cool or badass, next question.

Why? What the hell gives you or the government the right to tell me what I can put in my body? By what right and constitutional grounds do you make ANY substance that I take in my own home illegal. That's right, they should all be legal.

since when can the federal government tell the states what to do?
nowhere in the Constitution is any police power or jurisdiction over criminal law other than that regarding treason and counterfeiting given to the federal government. if the feds try it california should sue under the 10th amendment

You better reread your COTUS. Federal law supersedes state law PERIOD.

They're using the interstate commerce laws to justify it, I think.

Their reasoning is somewhat crazy, so don't expect me to explain why they think this is an interstate commerce issue.

Freedom haters are gonna hate:lol:

I don't 'hate'..... I just don't enable losers to lose. Fuck up your own life, I won't help you to do it, nor will I bail you out when you got nothing.

your an ignorant facist, it's not up to you to determine what fucks up someones life. You fucking pagan worshiper.

Wait, CG is a pagan because she believes that the government should continue to outlaw pot? I don't get the connection?

And of course you're an idiot.

I don't 'hate'..... I just don't enable losers to lose. Fuck up your own life, I won't help you to do it, nor will I bail you out when you got nothing.

your an ignorant facist, it's not up to you to determine what fucks up someones life. You fucking pagan worshiper.

Wait, CG is a pagan because she believes that the government should continue to outlaw pot? I don't get the connection?

you don't get shit deeper than curb water, your a failed history major that had to resort to being a narc and busting grand maw's.

you don't get shit deeper than curb water, your a failed history major that had to resort to being a narc and busting grand maw's.

when writing a post in which you are calling one stupid, one should double check their own grammar. I find it laughable that of the millions of times you have called someone stupid on here you have consistently misspelled you're.

and oh cruel fate.........

I just don't know if I can survive this

topspin said:
Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from topspin.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
clown

Regards,
topspin

Note: This is an automated message.

Seriously, you're just retarded.

when writing a post in which you are calling one stupid, one should double check their own grammar. I find it laughable that of the millions of times you have called someone stupid on here you have consistently misspelled you're.

and oh cruel fate.........

I just don't know if I can survive this

topspin said:
Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from topspin.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
clown

Regards,
topspin

Note: This is an automated message.

Seriously, you're just retarded.

don't you have a 90 yr old grandmaw cancer patient to bust in on and light up with your automatic rifle. Don't forget to drop the gun she's supposed to have.

The National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse—known as the Shafer Commission after its chairman, Raymond P. Shafer—to study marijuana abuse in the United States.[4] During his presentation of the commission's First Report to Congress, Shafer recommended the decriminalization of marijuana in small amounts, saying, "[T]he criminal law is too harsh a tool to apply to personal possession even in the effort to discourage use. It implies an overwhelming indictment of the behavior which we believe is not appropriate. The actual and potential harm of use of the drug is not great enough to justify intrusion by the criminal law into private behavior, a step which our society takes only 'with the greatest reluctance."

The actual and potential harm of use of the drug is not great enough to justify intrusion by the criminal law into private behavior, a step which our society takes only 'with the greatest reluctance.

The drug war smacks of fascism. Really who cares about the .............

New Topics

Forum List

Back