Fusion GPS wants their full transcripts released to the Public.

Flynn talked to Russia to get them to end Obama's antisemitic, anti-Israel stance in the UN. Why is a that a crime?

Your moronic ignorance is on parade.....again.....Sure, Putin is ALL for Israel?

Jews ruined Russia, says politician from Putin's party | The Times of ...

Why Putin's Russia will turn anti-Semitic - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Progressive Anti-Semitism and Putin: David Hirsh's 'Contemporary Left ...
www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/.../progressive-anti-semitism-and-putin Oct 27, 2017 - Along with the Soviet Union's accusation that Zionism is racism, ..... ...

This was back in August. So where are they, Chuck? (Can't get Grassley without ASS)

Grassley is NOT working for congress......He is yet another Trump ass kisser....like Nunes and Jordan.

The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Fusion GPS would release it, Grassley said he would. Where are they?
I'm afraid it would blow the Trumpsters' conspiracy theory out the window. Then what would they do?
I'm really glad Fusion finally spoke up. About time we cleared the air on this.

Old Lady, how far in the weeds are you? I like you, I really do!

Do you know why this is being posted today? What is the date-) And what happens today-)

You are being played! They are scrambling for excuses to move the goalposts. All this is, is another lifeline to try and keep everything going, lol. It won't work.

I can almost predict that-------->if the dossier was the way they got the FISA warrants, somebody within 2 weeks is going to be arrested!

I can also predict that-----------> If it is released, people on high in the FBI will be FIRED, or demoted.

I mean seriously, what do some of you people think? Do you actually believe that after a hornets nest is opened, that you can stand there and not get stung?
It's January 3. What happens today?
What goalposts are being moved? Keep it simple, please.

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!
What's funny is that you don't believe them.

But then again trumploons are easily duped

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

The dossier didn't matter. That is the Republican lie.
OMG do you even know what is going on? Good lord pene

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

The dossier didn't matter? Really? So paying Russians to provide a false dossier that you then turn around and use as the basis to spy on your political opponents in the middle of a Presidential race doesn't matter? Do you on the left even understand yet what it was that the Clinton campaign and Fusion DID?
Obviously, you have a reading comprehension problem, NO RUSSIAN WAS PAID.

That is a right wing lie. That's why Rs will not release the sworn testimony....So they can continue to LIE.....

READ the op article. Inform yourself.

What goalposts are being moved? Keep it simple, please.

Someone at FOX must have reminded this forum's right wing nitwits to state something about goal posts.....and sure enough...............

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.

You are the one who is full of shit. Our intelligence agencies concluded Russia was interfering in our elections. They did not use the Fusion GPS dossier for their estimate. Why are you so opposed to making the transcripts public?

That is why the DNC servers were hacked and released through WikiLeaks mixed with fake information. You are the FARCE and the dirty one. The Trump campaign was willing to accept help from Russia and Trump Jr's meeting proves that.

OMG do you even know what is going on? Good lord pene

You don't have a clue what is going on.

Snip

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.

You are the one who is full of shit. Our intelligence agencies concluded Russia was interfering in our elections. They did not use the Fusion GPS dossier for their estimate. Why are you so opposed to making the transcripts public?

By "our intelligence agencies" you mean a couple of Obama appointed hacks. We have no idea what the people who actually investigated the matter concluded.

I haven't said a thing about not publishing the transcripts. However, they may be full of classified material. There's a reason they held that session behind closed doors.

By "our intelligence agencies" you mean a couple of Obama appointed hacks. We have no idea what the people who actually investigated the matter concluded.

So, then, go to bed, call for further investigations and hope for the best, no???..........LOL

Snip

I haven't said a thing about not publishing the transcripts. However, they may be full of classified material. There's a reason they held that session behind closed doors.
Then maybe you'd like to see the gop's fusion transcripts made public. LOL

That is why the DNC servers were hacked and released through WikiLeaks mixed with fake information. You are the FARCE and the dirty one. The Trump campaign was willing to accept help from Russia and Trump Jr's meeting proves that.

Yes, the DNC servers were hacked! That wasn't done by the Trump campaign however. In contrast...the Clinton campaign paid Russians to put out a fake dossier on Trump that some folks in the Obama Justice Department then used as the basis for obtaining a warrant to tap phone conversations between the Trump campaign and others. You on the left have been frothing at that mouth about "Russian collusion" for the better part of a year...well guess what? Some Russian collusion has finally been uncovered...but it's between the Clinton campaign and the Russians they used to carry out their political dirty tricks!

The reason Fusion is now making the claim that it was someone ELSE who provided the material that the Obama Justice Department used to get the FBI to wiretap the Trump Campaign is that they know full well that that material came from THEM and when that's exposed...that there will be hell to pay!

.that there will be hell to pay!

You got that right. See you in November pal.

As James Carville once explained to a much younger Bill Clinton..."It's the economy, Stupid!" If the tax cuts that were just passed continue to drive a robust economy, Skews...I think you're going to be far less happy about the mid term elections than you think you are! Just saying...

Yes, the DNC servers were hacked! That wasn't done by the Trump campaign however. In contrast...the Clinton campaign paid Russians to put out a fake dossier on Trump that some folks in the Obama Justice Department then used as the basis for obtaining a warrant to tap phone conversations between the Trump campaign and others. You on the left have been frothing at that mouth about "Russian collusion" for the better part of a year...well guess what? Some Russian collusion has finally been uncovered...but it's between the Clinton campaign and the Russians they used to carry out their political dirty tricks!
Liar.

McCain didn't forward the dossier to the FBI until after the election, fool.

Forum List

Back