Fusion GPS wants their full transcripts released to the Public.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Fusion GPS would release it, Grassley said he would. Where are they?

Thanks for the fake news update and triple post, you 'tard! :p

Not fake, when are they going to be released. Protecting a criminal in office is not something the congress use to do. The pubs nowadays, have no moral compass.

No its not, release the transcripts and lets see what they say. I'm sure Mueller has even more stuff on Trump and his family and partners in crime.
Then, Mueller needs to shit or get off the pot.

Oh they started with Clinton in 2013 and are still at it. He has only been on it less than a year.

Well actually they have been on the Clintons since the early 90's.

He has lots of time to wait for the house to turn Dem.

Last edited:

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

I'm afraid it would blow the Trumpsters' conspiracy theory out the window. Then what would they do?
I'm really glad Fusion finally spoke up. About time we cleared the air on this.

Snip

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.

Snip

Why was Trump in bed with such a corrupt regime?

He is going to be the first President to go to jail

Snip

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.

Release the transcripts. McCabe wants to keep his job.

Snip

If you're so sure it isn't anything, moron, release the transcript.

Damn you're a freak of nature.

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!
What's funny is that you don't believe them.

But then again trumploons are easily duped

Not fake, when are they going to be released. Protecting a criminal in office is not something the congress use to do. The pubs nowadays, have no moral compass.

And when the Dems win back the House this year, we will be marching those pubs one by one in front of the committee we will now be running, for the American people to witness daily. I expect some to be censured, and even some to be expelled from Congress.

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

The dossier didn't matter. That is the Republican lie.

Forum List

Back