Fusion GPS wants their full transcripts released to the Public.

Russian collusion didn't work. Obstruction of justice didn't last more than a couple of weeks. Democrats are going with money laundering now.

Pass the popcorn.

As James Carville once explained to a much younger Bill Clinton..."It's the economy, Stupid!" If the tax cuts that were just passed continue to drive a robust economy, Skews...I think you're going to be far less happy about the mid term elections than you think you are! Just saying..

Excellent diversion from THIS topic, moron......

The economy was ROBUST under Obama....were you cheering the part 4 years you partisan hack?

Russian collusion didn't work

Those will be VERY COMFORTING words to Manafort, Flynn,Gates and Papadapolous.......DO WRITE to them at home since they're under house arrest and tell them that YOU, Tipsy, still admire them..

The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Fusion GPS would release it, Grassley said he would. Where are they?

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.

You are the one who is full of shit. Our intelligence agencies concluded Russia was interfering in our elections. They did not use the Fusion GPS dossier for their estimate. Why are you so opposed to making the transcripts public?

By "our intelligence agencies" you mean a couple of Obama appointed hacks. We have no idea what the people who actually investigated the matter concluded.

I haven't said a thing about not publishing the transcripts. However, they may be full of classified material. There's a reason they held that session behind closed doors.
Then maybe you'd like to see the gop's fusion transcripts made public. LOL

There's no such thing, moron.

As James Carville once explained to a much younger Bill Clinton..."It's the economy, Stupid!" If the tax cuts that were just passed continue to drive a robust economy, Skews...I think you're going to be far less happy about the mid term elections than you think you are! Just saying..

Excellent diversion from THIS topic, moron......

The economy was ROBUST under Obama....were you cheering the part 4 years you partisan hack?

Did you just claim that the economy was ROBUST under Obama, Nat? When exactly? Barry holds the rather dubious distinction of being the only US President to go two terms without seeing a single year with higher than 3% growth! That isn't "ROBUST" growth...that's tepid growth!

It's easy to determine who's economy is robust and who's isn't, little buddy! Look at how many times the Fed thought the economy was strong enough to raise interest rates!

DSqGY6PWAAEytPr.jpg

Did you just claim that the economy was ROBUST under Obama, Nat? When exactly? Barry holds the rather dubious distinction of being the only US President to go two terms without seeing a single year with higher than 3% growth

Well, that's because you're a Trump ass kisser and one of the few morons who actually believes the many lies that Trump spews.

From what the last 2 years of GWB handed Obama, it is actually an amazing feat to what Obama handed the orange clown.....

Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.

Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It's Misleading

Donald Trump Says US Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama

Why are you so opposed to making the transcripts public?

Somehow I think that Grassley (also known as a Trump ass-kisser) may soon announce "retirement"......
i HOPE SO!

he is such a dirty little weasel....he is the MAIN leaker to fox news on everything to do with Democrats.... never leaks on Repubs....

plus he lied outright to his constituents in the town hall when he said he'd release this fusion GPS testimony and he lied through his teeth...

Grassley is protecting his Cheeto Jesus for now. Good on Fusion for this op-ed. Not real sure we even need the transcripts at this point, The question is, how long will Republicans wear the knee pads? My bet - straight on through until the midterm bloodbath. :cool-45:

pMgvevG-.jpg

Grassley is protecting his Cheeto Jesus for now. Good on Fusion for this op-ed. Not real sure we even need the transcripts at this point, The question is, how long will Republicans wear the knee pads? My bet - straight on through until the midterm bloodbath. :cool-45:

pMgvevG-.jpg

Love that Nunes' picture........A cabinet post as Secretary or the BentOver Dept. may be in the offing for Nunes.

pMgvevG-.jpg

Love that Nunes' picture........A cabinet post as Secretary or the BentOver Dept. may be in the offing for Nunes.

I suppose making insulting pictures of the people you hate is some kind of pathetic substitute for the fact that Dims have absolutely no power in Washington.

I suppose making insulting pictures of the people you hate is some kind of pathetic substitute for the fact that Dims have absolutely no power in Washington.

True........Will you then stop your fucking bitching that Hillary must be investigated AGAIN, as a diversion from your orange hero's many woes???

Just asking....

(BTW, the "times they are a-changing......Time for your diaper change, for one example...LOL)

True........Will you then stop your fucking bitching that Hillary must be investigated AGAIN, as a diversion from your orange hero's many woes???

Just asking....

(BTW, the "times they are a-changing......Time for your diaper change, for one example...LOL)
Nope. Hillary belongs in prison. The fact that she lost the election doesn't get her off the hook.

Nope. Hillary belongs in prison. The fact that she lost the election doesn't get her off the hook.

Light a few candles to make that happen........maybe even change your diaper as an omen or sacrifice to the gods of anti-Clintoness.

Didn't the "fundamentals" favor Hillary in this last election?

Here's a hint for you, Doc...maybe it's time for you on the left to start listening to other people about who's going to win elections? Just saying...

Hillary and Hillary poll deflections are stupid. The polls were correct - she won by 2% of the vote.
So come up with something coherent and reverent other than:
"WUL THE POLLS WERE WRONG & WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?"
STOOPID so STOP IT

Forum List

Back