Fusion GPS wants their full transcripts released to the Public.

The reason Fusion is now making the claim that it was someone ELSE who provided the material that the Obama Justice Department used to get the FBI to wiretap the Trump Campaign is that they know full well that that material came from THEM and when that's exposed...that there will be hell to pay!

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!
What's funny is that you don't believe them.

But then again trumploons are easily duped

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

The dossier didn't matter. That is the Republican lie.

The dossier didn't matter? Really? So paying Russians to provide a false dossier that you then turn around and use as the basis to spy on your political opponents in the middle of a Presidential race doesn't matter? Do you on the left even understand yet what it was that the Clinton campaign and Fusion DID?

The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Fusion GPS would release it, Grassley said he would. Where are they?

Of course, after 8 hours of testifying before Congress, McCabe was unable to corroborate anything in the dossier. So this guy is obviously full of shit.
If you're so sure it isn't anything, moron, release the transcript.

Damn you're a freak of nature.

That's not in my power to do. I suspect it isn't being released because a lot of issues that are classified were discussed.

This isn't some made up excuse for losing a political campaign like the far left's claim that Donald Trump "colluded" with Russians! This is about as sleazy an example of what the Clinton campaign...and the Obama Administration were willing to stoop to in order to try and defeat Donald Trump and it's not made up...it really happened!

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

According to the small amount information released by the Fusion owners, there are VERY DAMAGING factoids about Trump's loans through Russian bank fronts......and Russian money laundering by the Trump crime syndicate.

Grassley is just another piece of bribed shit protecting the orange buffoon..

The reason Fusion is now making the claim that it was someone ELSE who provided the material that the Obama Justice Department used to get the FBI to wiretap the Trump Campaign is that they know full well that that material came from THEM and when that's exposed...that there will be hell to pay!

.that there will be hell to pay!

You got that right. See you in November pal.

Snip

According to the small amount information released by the Fusion owners, there are VERY DAMAGING factoids about Trump's loans through Russian bank fronts......and Russian money laundering by the Trump crime syndicate.

Grassley is just another piece of bribed shit protecting the orange buffoon..

"Russian bank fronts?" In other words, they weren't Russian banks. If there was evidence of money laundering, then why hasn't it leaked from Mewler's investigation?

I don't know what's more amusing, Penny...that the people who run Fusion think that ANYONE is going to believe anything that they say at this point...or that you actually DO believe them when they say the "full transcripts" are going to in any way clear them of what they and the Clinton campaign DID!

Why should I? They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier" all the while being paid by the Clinton campaign to do so! The people running Fusion are so dirty in this it's not funny and the Clinton campaign is right there with them! It's FARCE that you on the left have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion" for the better part of a year and a half when it's OBVIOUS that the REAL collusion was going on between Hillary Clinton's campaign...Fusion...and the Russians they paid to put out the fake "dossier"!

The dossier didn't matter. That is the Republican lie.

The dossier didn't matter? Really? So paying Russians to provide a false dossier that you then turn around and use as the basis to spy on your political opponents in the middle of a Presidential race doesn't matter? Do you on the left even understand yet what it was that the Clinton campaign and Fusion DID?
So paying Russians to provide a false dossier that you then turn around and use as the basis to spy on your political opponents in the middle of a Presidential race doesn't matter

Liar.
The whole point is that their testimony completely refutes your dopey narrative.

No informer was paid and it was not the basis of any investigation. If they have lied then I expect charges. I suspect there will be neither charges nor a release of the transcript which you can bet means it's true.

"Russian bank fronts?" In other words, they weren't Russian banks. If there was evidence of money laundering, then why hasn't it leaked from Mewler's investigation?

.....Simple.......because the Mueller team does NOT leak, asshole.

(the Russian bank front is none other than Deutsche Bank....)

They have you fully brainwashed, I see.

So why is Mueller batting zero on the "Trump colluded with Russia " investigation

Well, THAT'S because you're an ignorant idiot.......

TWO convictions and TWO MORE indictments with these latter two under house arrest.

..........and the above only for the purpose of loosening tongues to start "singing" against the Trump syndicate.....or these singers' long prison terms.....

Stay tuned throughout this year's several revelations.

They hid behind shell lawyer firms while they colluded with Russians to influence our election with a phony "dossier"
Fusion hired a guy with informative contacts in Russia to do oppo research; who is he supposed to get the information from? Fox News? Did you catch that there was such strong indication of money laundering in some of those transactions that Steele himself decided it should go to the FBI? You WANT American businessmen to get away with money laundering for Russia?
What is wrong with you?

Snip

We have heard the bullshit before, so-called evidenced poured in from sources. Yet no evidence is ever presented, no sources ever revealed and no collusion found. Mueller is a Democrat crony. He won’t suppress anything. If anything was uncovered it would be in the media the same day. Mueller desperately wants to find something.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Snip

We have heard the bullshit before, so-called evidenced poured in from sources. Yet no evidence is ever presented, no sources ever revealed and no collusion found. Mueller is a Democrat crony. He won’t suppress anything. If anything was uncovered it would be in the media the same day. Mueller desperately wants to find something.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Mueller is a Republican.

So why is Mueller batting zero on the "Trump colluded with Russia " investigation

Here, since nitwits like you MUST be constantly educated:

1.It is NOT "Trump colluded with Russia"...........Rather, it is the "Trump syndicate colluded with Russia" (Trump is too dumb and too much of a big mouth for those wily Russian to bring him into the collusion)

2. It was never the simple act of "talking" with Russian spies, but the ESSENCE of the narrative".......Flynn has already admitted that he colluded with Russians about the lifting of Obama's sanctions against them......and in return, Russia was to do.................."

3. Collusion is the minor charge against the Trump administration,,,,,,The serious charge is Trump OPENLY admitting that he wanted to obstruct the carrying out of justice......
a. By first admitting that Flynn should be left off the hook.....
b. Second, to tell the Russians that by firing Comey he got rid of the bothersome investigation (obviously he was wrong.)
c. By Trump admitting that when he wanted Flynn off the hook, he KNEW that Flynn had already lied to the FBI making him a FELON.

Hopefully you will stop saying the moronic mantra that you learned from Hannity about a "nothing burger"......But, maybe not.

Here, since nitwits like you MUST be constantly educated:

1.It is NOT "Trump colluded with Russia"...........Rather, it is the "Trump syndicate colluded with Russia" (Trump is too dumb and too much of a big mouth for those wily Russian to bring him into the collusion)

2. It was never the simple act of "talking" with Russian spies, but the ESSENCE of the narrative".......Flynn has already admitted that he colluded with Russians about the lifting of Obama's sanctions against them......and in return, Russia was to do.................."

3. Collusion is the minor charge against the Trump administration,,,,,,The serious charge is Trump OPENLY admitting that he wanted to obstruct the carrying out of justice......
a. By first admitting that Flynn should be left off the hook.....
b. Second, to tell the Russians that by firing Comey he got rid of the bothersome investigation (obviously he was wrong.)
c. By Trump admitting that when he wanted Flynn off the hook, he KNEW that Flynn had already lied to the FBI making him a FELON.

Hopefully you will stop saying the moronic mantra that you learned from Hannity about a "nothing burger"......But, maybe not.

Flynn talked to Russia to get them to end Obama's antisemitic, anti-Israel stance in the UN. Why is a that a crime?

Snip

I'm afraid it would blow the Trumpsters' conspiracy theory out the window. Then what would they do?
I'm really glad Fusion finally spoke up. About time we cleared the air on this.

Old Lady, how far in the weeds are you? I like you, I really do!

Do you know why this is being posted today? What is the date-) And what happens today-)

You are being played! They are scrambling for excuses to move the goalposts. All this is, is another lifeline to try and keep everything going, lol. It won't work.

I can almost predict that-------->if the dossier was the way they got the FISA warrants, somebody within 2 weeks is going to be arrested!

I can also predict that-----------> If it is released, people on high in the FBI will be FIRED, or demoted.

I mean seriously, what do some of you people think? Do you actually believe that after a hornets nest is opened, that you can stand there and not get stung?

Forum List

Back