Funny Pro 2nd Amendment Memes

It is the gun nuts who are scared. They're scared of life. So scared they have to carry around guns to feel safe. Stupid. Silly. Childish.
/——/That’s the best you got? Childish insults? Keep up the good work
I'm not insulting you when I say you're scared of life. I'm making a statement of fact. It is the only logical explanation for why gun nuts cling to guns when they are absolutely unnecessary. Being scared of life is silly, immature, foolish. That's a fact. There is nothing logical in being afraid of life. You take what I said as an insult because you can't see your foolish behavior. But it's not an insult. It is a statement of FACT.
/——/ I’m not afraid of life. Stop locking your front door. What are you afraid of? Stop wearing a seat belt. What are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of anything. I've lived on my own for years. I've traveled all over the world independently. I've lived in 6 different countries outside the US: and I've never felt the need to carry a weapon or have one in my home. Being so afraid of life you need a firearm in your home and to carry around with you is not rational, not reasonable, not based in reality.

I bet that dead football coach that tried to shield those kids in Florida would disagree with you right about now, if he could.

Mark

The left thinks he would rather put up his hands as a defense and say "no killer, please don't kill me" and get shot anyway than be able to defend himself. :D

The left's idea of self defense is pissing and crapping their pants.

iu

So you're saying we shouldnt teach our soldiers to shoot firearms?

Um. No. I'm not sure explaining it to you would do any good, since you still wouldn't understand.. But let's try.

The argument of the Gun Nut right is that the only thing that stops a "bad guy" with a gun is a good guy with a gun. But the very fact that they enlisted these two mooks, trained them and kept them on base, shows that before the shooting incident, these would have been considered the "Good guys with guns!"

Of course, there were issues. Nidal was showing a lot of signs of mental instability before his rampage that his superiors ignored. Lopez had issues as well. But up until their shooting rampage, they would have qualified as "Good guys with guns".

Until they weren't..

And this helps make my point exactly. The government and all of it's entities are composed of people, human beings who are just as likely to freak out and kill people as anyone else. The government employees are no better or different than any other human being, and that is why your self defense is your responsibility.

Most of you libs (or regressives) should have been born in Europe. You are Europeans who were born into the wrong country.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. I'm part native American. I'm sure my Cherokee ancestors would have been happier if you all stayed in Europe.

You own a gun, you were in the military, you are part native american. :auiqs.jpg: Your stories are at least humorous.

Yeah, the massacres of kids at school and of other innocents is hilarious, really funny stuff. Yep.

It's your "solutions" that are funny.

iu
You Spew More Brainwashing Lies for the Brain Dead!
84% of Mass Shootings of 6+ people happened in Guns Allowed Areas!!
Get rid of the guns and the mass shootings will stop.
/——/ Get rid of spoons and fat people will lose weight.

Joe is as much native American as Liz Warren. :D

Joe would have been scalped by his fellow native Americans shortly after opening up his stupid big mouth. :D No way would they tolerate this pussy.

Yeah, the massacres of kids at school and of other innocents is hilarious, really funny stuff. Yep.

iu
Completely ridiculous and fallacious comparison. Did you really think that was some kind of intelligent rebuttal? :cuckoo:

iu
Completely ridiculous and fallacious comparison. Did you really think that was some kind of intelligent rebuttal? :cuckoo:
/----/ No more ridiculous and fallacious than "Get rid of the guns and the mass shootings will stop." Lets get rid of pencils to stop spelling mistakes.

Clearly, we must stop these evil inanimate objects from getting up, loading themselves, aiming, pulling their own triggers and then hurting someone.

No, we just need to keep them out of the wrong hands.

And if we have to keep them out of everyone's hands to do that, I'm fine with that, since I see no reason for you to have a gun.

Thus demonstrating a PROFOUND ignorance of history. Molon Labe comrade.

iu
/----/ No more ridiculous and fallacious than "Get rid of the guns and the mass shootings will stop." Lets get rid of pencils to stop spelling mistakes.
Nope, not the same. Sadly, you are obviously incapable of thinking logically. Pencils have a use in everyday life; guns have only one use--to kill. You cannot logically compare items we use in every day life that have an ordinary purpose to a machine that has only the purpose to kill. Can't be done.

Joe is as much native American as Liz Warren. :D

Joe would have been scalped by his fellow native Americans shortly after opening up his stupid big mouth. :D No way would they tolerate this pussy.

Welp, since I have the DNA to prove it...you are the one who most likely have been scalped ( kinda looks like you already have been lol)
You have no honor and no real integrity.

Nope, not the same. Sadly, you are obviously incapable of thinking logically. Pencils have a use in everyday life; guns have only one use--to kill. You cannot logically compare items we use in every day life that have an ordinary purpose to a machine that has only the purpose to kill. Can't be done.
/----/ Can you Libtard Gun Grabbers please get the gangs to obey the gun and murder laws?
Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say
Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say

Chicago-area officials trying to prevent funerals for gang members from turning into shootouts say the issue has gotten so far “out of control” that one cemetery has started hiring off-duty police officers.

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart met Thursday with political, religious and funeral industry leaders to discuss the problem following a funeral procession in December that was marred by gunfire.

"It's getting out of control, it really is,” Hillside Police Chief Joseph Lukaszek told FOX 32. “The gangs just think that it's a safe haven for them and they do whatever they want to do.”

Dart – who hopes to come up with proposals ready to be put into action by May – says the shootings have been escalating “over the last ten to 15 years from where it was not much of a problem… to now it occurs more frequently.”

/----/ Get your Google fixed.
The Use Of Pencils As Weapons :: essays research papers fc
www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=93259
Our current policy is to deal with the student after they commit the crime, as far as stabbing with pencils go anyway, treating them as though they had used any other weapon. It is my belief that something can be done to prevent, or at least minimize the number of incidents involving the use of pencils as 'stealth';weapons in ...

/----/ Can you Libtard Gun Grabbers please get the gangs to obey the gun and murder laws?

Chicago-area officials trying to prevent funerals for gang members from turning into shootouts say the issue has gotten so far “out of control” that one cemetery has started hiring off-duty police officers.

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart met Thursday with political, religious and funeral industry leaders to discuss the problem following a funeral procession in December that was marred by gunfire.

"It's getting out of control, it really is,” Hillside Police Chief Joseph Lukaszek told FOX 32. “The gangs just think that it's a safe haven for them and they do whatever they want to do.”

Dart – who hopes to come up with proposals ready to be put into action by May – says the shootings have been escalating “over the last ten to 15 years from where it was not much of a problem… to now it occurs more frequently.”
Again, it is fallacious to compare inner city violence to the mass murders of innocents in the larger community. There is gun crime in inner cities. It is related to gangs and drugs, which is in turn related to poverty and lack of education and opportunity. It is not the same thing as a single individual attacking a school, theatre, night club, mall, concert, etc., because he has personal emotional problems. As well, in countries with stict gun laws, criminals have a harder time getting guns: they are out of circulation and not as available on the black market. Crime does not increase when strict gun laws are instituted. On the contrary, it goes down generally, especially murder. Gun related crimes go down. The pro-gun people using inner city crime as an example of why we shouldn't have gun bans is not supported by the facts and statistics.

/----/ Get your Google fixed.
The Use Of Pencils As Weapons :: essays research papers fc
www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=93259
Our current policy is to deal with the student after they commit the crime, as far as stabbing with pencils go anyway, treating them as though they had used any other weapon. It is my belief that something can be done to prevent, or at least minimize the number of incidents involving the use of pencils as 'stealth';weapons in ...
This is really absurd and does not in any way at all further your argument. Since when is a pencil comparable to a gun, much less a semi-automatic or automatic military style weapon? Should we arm our military with pencils instead of guns?

Forum List

Back