Funny Pro 2nd Amendment Memes

Yeah, the massacres of kids at school and of other innocents is hilarious, really funny stuff. Yep.

So why is it that the Broward county Sheriff's dept, DCF (state) , and FBI all dropped the ball on the last one, huh? So regular people should give up their rights because of that? Fuck off.

If anything, it's a motive for more people to arm themselves.
If that kid did not have an AR-15, he would not have killed all those people. If he had not had the ability to buy that gun, he would not have killed all those people. Without the gun, we don't need deputies in the schools, we don't need the FBI to be checking up on every nut case in the country, etc. THE PROBLEM IS THE GUN. You people create a problem then say the solution to the problem is bandaids. Get a f*****g brain.

Without the crazy kid behind it, that gun wouldn't have hurt anybody. The problem is the crazy kids. Gun or not, he would have found a way to kill.

Without the crazy kid behind it, that gun wouldn't have hurt anybody. The problem is the crazy kids. Gun or not, he would have found a way to kill.

A crazy kid with a knife isn't going to do as much damage.. Sorry.

Wrong again.

I'm sure that would comfort his victims greatly.

I'll bet you 5 million dollars that the kids at the Parkland massacre would be extremely happy, ecstatic, to have someone enter their school with a knife instead of a high powered rifle that kills dozens in just a few minutes.

a2b6769c3e4b23230f6bd4fb9f0c4eae--gun-control-guns.jpg
/——/ Kent State

If that kid did not have an AR-15, he would not have killed all those people. If he had not had the ability to buy that gun, he would not have killed all those people. Without the gun, we don't need deputies in the schools, we don't need the FBI to be checking up on every nut case in the country, etc. THE PROBLEM IS THE GUN. You people create a problem then say the solution to the problem is bandaids. Get a f*****g brain.

If only we could un-invent gun powder, is that your solution?

And did you really state "If that kid did not have an AR-15, he would not have killed all those people"?

Cuz no one has ever killed other people without an AR, right?

Sorry, you were saying something about getting a brain?

And did you really state "If that kid did not have an AR-15, he would not have killed all those people"?

You're not in a position to question my brain as it's clear you don't even understand the post.

You're not in a position to question my brain as it's clear you don't even understand the post.

Our local gun grabbing fascist resorts to the logical fallacy of an ad hominem attack.

Color me shocked...

Our local gun grabbing fascist resorts to the logical fallacy of an ad hominem attack.

Color me shocked...
It's very clear you people don't know how to think. The ad hominem was directed at me. Read read the exchange. LOL

Color me shocked...
It's very clear you people don't know how to think. The ad hominem was directed at me. Read read the exchange. LOL

Get thee to a library.

Off you go now.

Color me shocked...

Get thee to a library.

Off you go now.
You obviously don't know how to identify an ad hominem. Pathetic.

So why is it that the Broward county Sheriff's dept, DCF (state) , and FBI all dropped the ball on the last one, huh? So regular people should give up their rights because of that? Fuck off.

If anything, it's a motive for more people to arm themselves.

Yes, because nothing is going to stop crazies with guns more than other crazies with guns.

Meh, you are too scared to own a gun, so we don't have anything to worry about. :slap:

Color me shocked...

Get thee to a library.

Off you go now.
You obviously don't know how to identify an ad hominem. Pathetic.

When you can get a cogent argument together, you let us know. You'll first need to study logical fallacies and second, the concept of causal chain. Then you might want to look into logic and reason. Emotional arguments aren't really arguments at all.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Forum List

Back